Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31463 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ASS, if you will read far enough back through this thread you will find out what my job was in the Air Force, the Tec. term is AFSC 81150.
Google that also and see what the f*ck you find out .
If you were to have actually worked on the flight line you would be damn familiar with what my job was.
I think I found you

Other Than Honorable (OTH)
An OTH is a form of administrative discharge. This type of discharge represents a departure from the conduct and performance expected of all military members. It can also be given as the result of certain civil hearings.

Recipients of OTH discharges are barred from reenlisting into any component of the Armed Forces (including the reserves), and are normally barred from joining the Army National Guard or Air National Guard. If the veteran receives at least one Honorable discharge prior to reenlisting he will be able to enroll in VA Healthcare using that period of enlistment, and the current OTH discharge will not bar him from health care services. The VA will submit Form 7131 (Information Exchange Between VA Regional Offices and Medical Facilities) if the veteran has less than one honorable discharge to decide if the service was honorable or dishonorable for VA purposes.

Veterans with an OTH discharge who qualify for VA Healthcare are eligible to submit claims for disability compensation pay, participation in educational, volunteer, and vocational rehabilitation programs. Other Than Honorable recipients are eligible for Montgomery GI Bill benefits if they have completed at least one honorable discharge, but are excluded from all Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31466 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ASS, if you will read far enough back through this thread you will find out what my job was in the Air Force, the Tec. term is AFSC 81150.
Google that also and see what the f*ck you find out .
If you were to have actually worked on the flight line you would be damn familiar with what my job was.
When you were Redd, you were a dog handler (pooper scooper?) but you as Barney stated you were a fireman (fry cook/janitorial). 81150 doesn't cover either, you sure you made it through basic. I bet you're an auxiliary firemen and an official member of the Texas Ranger club and maybe even a u-boat commander and kamikaze pilot. If I can find the time I'm just going to have to stop in Salem on the way to the lake and hear more about you.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31467 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you worked at a firehouse, I made a joke about it being a better job than gig easing wheel bearings, you answered with profanity. I shouldn't have to Google, you demand verification, you should provide verification.
You frigging idiot ,I said no such thing, I said I grab a bite at a little shack off the flight line, it was called the base F.D.

When your job covers the entire base you would grab a bite where you could, that could have been the base's main mess hall, the alert area mess hall, or the fire dept or a box lunch on post, and hoped like hell you had time to eat before you got a call and had to jump in your vehicle and turn on those pretty blue lights on top of that vehicle and go like Hell to the scene.

When your base contained enough nuclear bombs to take half of the South eastern USA off the Map you didn't drag ass getting there or a B-52 or KC-135 coming in with a inflight emergency you hauled ass.

Kansas City Ks.

#31468 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought a DD-214 was for an honorable discharge. I still want you to show how you were ever classified 4-F, you might have gotten 4 F's your second year in the third grade but you can't show me where an honorably discharged airman got a 4-F classification. You sure want everyone to meet you at the Fulton County Courthouse, are you required to be within so many feet or your angle bracelet goes off?
More proof from your own ignorant ass lying mouth that you are a fake Veteran, you receive a
DD-214 regardless of what type of discharge you received.

That form gives your dates of service as well as the type of discharger you received.

You make a fine Republican, no respect for veterans, you fit right in.

Kansas City Ks.

#31469 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave me a link to Google. You keep stating that after you enlisted you were 4-F. The above paragraph states based on your testimony that you were intelligible for military service, get you story straight.
Correct Dumb ass, I was 4-f, not eligible FOR THE DRAFT, had I not been eligible for service BECAUSE OF A MENTAL OR PHYSICAL PROBLEM, I would have been 4-F a, now I have told your dumb ass that several times.

Obviously you little prick you understood that or you would not have edited your own post, would you, to remove that A from the 4-Fa that was plainly there.

Also as I have told told you numerous times, you need to learn when to shut the F*ck up idiot.
Bianca

Jonesboro, AR

#31470 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof from your own ignorant ass lying mouth that you are a fake Veteran, you receive a
DD-214 regardless of what type of discharge you received.
That form gives your dates of service as well as the type of discharger you received.
You make a fine Republican, no respect for veterans, you fit right in.
Never had a dishonorable discharge so it wasn't an issue for me. You are correct, you did say that yu ate at the Fire House or such, not that you were a fireman. I've admitted I was wrong on that, now explain your 4-F and those nonexistent 102's. And were you a dog handler or not? Which Barney are you today?

Kansas City Ks.

#31472 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were Redd, you were a dog handler (pooper scooper?) but you as Barney stated you were a fireman (fry cook/janitorial). 81150 doesn't cover either, you sure you made it through basic. I bet you're an auxiliary firemen and an official member of the Texas Ranger club and maybe even a u-boat commander and kamikaze pilot. If I can find the time I'm just going to have to stop in Salem on the way to the lake and hear more about you
By all means let me enlighten you to a few facts;

1st. I am not Redd

2nd At the time the USAF had three types of security.

1. Law enforcement, they did pretty much what civilian police do on base.

2.Security Police, they covered Air base defence and provided security for nukes and air craft.
AFSC- was 81150, K-9 and LE had their own AFSC

3. Security Police K-9, bomb dogs, WSA sentry and such.

K-9 and LE had their own AFSC.

Pooper scooper, I would love to see you mess with a popper scooper.

I knew a buck Sgt once who had no respect for the K-9 handlers who worked mostly night shift.

One mouring at shift change this arrogant ass E-4 happen to meet the K-9 handler at the gate of the WSA at shift change, for some reason the dog who's name was Crazy Duke for no unknown reason what so ever, decided to remove about half of the smart ass buck Sgt's scrotum and sent him to the hospital in a hurry.

As I said I was not a K-9 handler, but had a couple of friends who were, however
you just let me know when you might be up that way, I would love to meet you and introduce you to my pure breed German Shepard , she only weighs about 125 lbs, should not scare a stud like you.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31473 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means let me enlighten you to a few facts;
1st. I am not Redd
2nd At the time the USAF had three types of security.
1. Law enforcement, they did pretty much what civilian police do on base.
2.Security Police, they covered Air base defence and provided security for nukes and air craft.
AFSC- was 81150, K-9 and LE had their own AFSC
3. Security Police K-9, bomb dogs, WSA sentry and such.
K-9 and LE had their own AFSC.
Pooper scooper, I would love to see you mess with a popper scooper.
I knew a buck Sgt once who had no respect for the K-9 handlers who worked mostly night shift.
One mouring at shift change this arrogant ass E-4 happen to meet the K-9 handler at the gate of the WSA at shift change, for some reason the dog who's name was Crazy Duke for no unknown reason what so ever, decided to remove about half of the smart ass buck Sgt's scrotum and sent him to the hospital in a hurry.
As I said I was not a K-9 handler, but had a couple of friends who were, however
you just let me know when you might be up that way, I would love to meet you and introduce you to my pure breed German Shepard , she only weighs about 125 lbs, should not scare a stud like you.
You've managed to avoid answering, again. You ever notice that small men usually have large dogs? I really don't need your dog, my wife pretty well satisfies me.

Kansas City Ks.

#31474 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You've managed to avoid answering, again. You ever notice that small men usually have large dogs? I really don't need your dog, my wife pretty well satisfies me.
You know I have to agree with you for once, she is not to bad once you get past the used part, reminds me a lot of your mother.

But I guess that is what attracted you to her in the first place.

Naw I answered you many times, your just to damn ignorant to understand the answer.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31475 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I have to agree with you for once, she is not to bad once you get past the used part, reminds me a lot of your mother.
But I guess that is what attracted you to her in the first place.
Naw I answered you many times, your just to damn ignorant to understand the answer.
I hadn't heard that since before you were asked to leave the service. I've decided that if you believe that you're the only able bodied person to ever leave service with a 4-F classification, so be it. You'd best not tell a real veteran that, you'll get laughed at but then an adult using juvenile humor is used to redicule. You probably don't know the difference between a B-52 and a F-102 anyways, you've let us know how bright you are on that issue anyway. I guess we can get along with you making more of a fool of yourself than you have, so get the judging button ready.

Answer Man 156. BarneyII 1

Kansas City Ks.

#31476 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't heard that since before you were asked to leave the service. I've decided that if you believe that you're the only able bodied person to ever leave service with a 4-F classification, so be it. You'd best not tell a real veteran that, you'll get laughed at but then an adult using juvenile humor is used to redicule. You probably don't know the difference between a B-52 and a F-102 anyways, you've let us know how bright you are on that issue anyway. I guess we can get along with you making more of a fool of yourself than you have, so get the judging button ready.
You see this is the problem trying to communicate with an idiot, they have a tendency to bring you down to your level.

Kansas City Ks.

#31477 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I damn sure no the difference between 4F and 4-F a, and so do you, others may not since you edited your own post. That had to be one the most 1. stupid ass things you have done on this thread'

1.Urban Dictionary
Stupid Ass. This is a person who is a jackass. He/she does not know what they are doing even when someone tells them. They pretend they are cool but dont ...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Kansas City Ks.

#31478 Jul 22, 2014
excuse me - know
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31479 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I damn sure no the difference between 4F and 4-F a, and so do you, others may not since you edited your own post. That had to be one the most 1. stupid ass things you have done on this thread'
1.Urban Dictionary
Stupid Ass. This is a person who is a jackass. He/she does not know what they are doing even when someone tells them. They pretend they are cool but dont ...
You just can't figure out the difference in 4-A and 4-F, if you ever do, you will realize the description applies to you. You were 4-a, you had completed your service requirement.

http://www.sss.gov/PDFs/32_CFR.pdf

PART 1630—CLASSIFICATION RULES
Sec.
1630.2 Classes.
1630.10 Class 1-A: Available for unrestricted
military service.
1630.11 Class 1-A-0: Conscientious objector
available for noncom batant m ilitary
service only.
1630.12 Class 1-C: Member of the Armed
Forces of the United States, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the Public Health Service.
1630.13 Class 1-D-D: Deferment for certain members of a reserve component or stu- dent taking military training.
1630.14 Class 1-D-E: Exemption of certain members of a reserve component or stu- dent taking military training.
1630.15 Class 1-H: Registrant not subject to processing for induction.
1630.16 Class 1-O: Conscientious objector to all military service.
1630.17 Class 1-O-S: Conscientious objector to all military service (separated).
1630.18 Class 1-W: Conscientious objector or- dered to perform alternative service.
1630.26 Class 2-D: Registrant deferred be- cause of study preparing for the min- istry.
1630.30 Class 3-A: Registrant deferred be- cause of hardship to dependents.
1630.31 Class 3-A-S: Registrant deferred be- cause of hardship to dependents (sepa- rated).
1630.40 Class 4-A: Registrant who has com- pleted military service.
1630.41 Class 4-B: Official deferred by law.
1630.42 Class 4-C: Alien or dual national.
1630.43 Class 4-D: Minister of religion.
1630.44 Class 4-F: Registrant not acceptable
for military service.
1630.45 Class 4-G: Registrant exempted from
service because of the death of his parent or sibling while serving in the Armed Forces or whose parent or sibling is in a captured or missing in action status.
1630.46 Class 4-T: Treaty alien.
1630.47 Class 4-W: Registrant who has com-
pleted alternative service in lieu of in-
duction.
1630.48 Class 4-A-A: Registrant who has per-
formed military service for a foreign na- tion.
AUTHORITY: Military Selective Service Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 451 et seq., E.O. 11623

I doubt if you know more than the people that write the regs, but you'll claim to.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31480 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You see this is the problem trying to communicate with an idiot, they have a tendency to bring you down to your level.
I agree, but I hope I can raise you up to the point where you realize how little you know. You can aspire to excellency but you are going to have to start paying attention.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31481 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
excuse me - know
Your excused, I can comprehend by content what you are trying to say. You mentioned that if you ever met me that you felt the need to bring a 125lb German Shepard, was that a threat or were you telling me I would need to bring my own date?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31482 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man 161
BarneyII 1

I'm only playing to 200, I've already applied the Mercy Rule
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31483 Jul 22, 2014
Now why would you bad mouth #31479, that's from an official US document. Any subsection of section 4-F would still make those such classified ineligible for military service. Some government bureaucrat spent a lot of my tax dollars coming up with those regs and millions of Americans accepted them, thousands gave their lives because of them and you feel your too good to accept them.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31484 Jul 22, 2014
§1630.44 Class 4-F: Registrant not ac- ceptable for military service.
In Class 4-F shall be placed any reg- istrant who is found by the Secretary of Defense, under applicable physical, mental or administrative standards, to be not acceptable for service in the Armed Forces; except that no such reg- istrant whose further examination or re-exam ination is determ ined by the Secretary of Defense to be justified shall be placed in Class 4-F until such further examination has been accom- plished and such registrant continues to be found not acceptable for military service.
[52 FR 24
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31485 Jul 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Urban Dictionary
Yes, you do edit your own posts all the time, and it's about time you admitted it.
And when you finally NO you have/are a/the problem, and you admit it, well, Barney, maybe you are on your way to...to...ummm...well, another descriptive term about yourself that you NO from the 'urban dictionary!.
( maybe you should spent a little less time here, and a little more time in Webster's dictionary...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our growth story 3 min objection 21
News Lawyers' delegates to vote on ballot issue Jun 24 No doubt 6
Jermaine Taylor Updates Jun 23 boxerboy 1
Severe Weather Possible Jun 23 anonymous 1
News Democratic legislator hopes scandal won't curb ... Jun 20 Citizen 13
News Comey says he was fired because of Russia inves... Jun 13 spud 38
News To boycott, or not to boycott over Trumpian 'Ju... Jun 13 Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
More from around the web