Yes

No

Other (explain below)

speller feller

Conway, AR

#30015 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>..
Tell you what, just give me the number of the post that give me that range of topics and I will choose one, then we will see if you can debate as well as you whine and make excuses.
Tell you what, since you are pulling one of your "show me" diversions, I'd be more than happy to take you up on it. The number of the post is #29874.
Tell you what, I'll give you one better than just the number...I copied and pasted your nonsense AND Blaggard's challenge. Of course, you went silent...well, after you tried in vain to point out a few errors here and there. After failing there, you tucked your tail between your legs and disappeared for several days.
What a true glutton for punishment you are, you stupid, stupid man. This will only prove my above post, and your pathetic games that make you sound like a whimpering baby...please, ask for someone else to bring up past posts that you ignored!!
Let the debates begin...well, after you roll around a bit...

"Sunday Mar 23
BARNEYII wrote: <quoted text>
Tell me something please, would you go to a web site that's intended purpose is to discus grammar to discus politics . Probably not, but you would sure turn to personal condescending comments when you can't your own in political discourse. It appears you have a fan that is inept at political discourse as you."

"Blaggard wrote: <quoted text>
Actually I am quite well versed in political discourse, it just bears pointing out when as other have said you make an ass of yourself while telling everyone else how stupid you are.
As for the political discourse, I saw your back and forth with Mr Jass and I must say you do have your head deep in the sand. I spent about 13 hours in the car today and listened via sattelite radio to CNN FOX NEWS and CNBC. each one of those stations at one point in time today, called the sanctions against Russia "insignificant". Instead of keeping quiet and backing down as you were so sure he would, Putin is ramping up and getting more violent.
I am also dying to know what you think of Bill Clinton saying that Obama's notion of releasing control of ICANN "a really BAD idea" which one of your liberal heroes will you defend? And while we are dealing with foreign policy, what about the so called nuke deal with Iran? Even Democrat Senators and Congressmen are calling Obama out for not doing anything to enforce the agreement. "

Okay, big boy...impress us all...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30016 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me if you figured out the FAIRIES carried the study to the media you can surly figure out you just answered your own question as to whom releases the report.
But then again your like minded posters here think aliens are breeding with sheep and jack-asses, i guess you fit right in with your fairies.
LMFAO, and you hypocrites are constantly riding my ass about speaking figuratively.
The point, blockhead, is that you post more polls, studies, and surveys and BADA-BING BADA -BOOM them as 100% fact because you agree with the outcome. Your hypocrisy then comes marching in when anyone else posts poll results that you don't agree with...and you cry foul, and try to make a mockery out of the very same method you just used to 'prove' yourself right with...a POLL!
Barney, please get that laughing under control. You are laughing off body parts. You have rolled around on the ground laughing so much that you surely must be injuring your brain, and it's showing more and more every day!
And,'speaking figuratively', Barney? Come on, now. No one, and I mean NO ONE has ever accused you of something that is beyond your capability!
You don't comprehend literal fact...we would never ever expect you to be able to comprehend anything more than the lies you believe from DC!

Tampa, FL

#30017 Apr 5, 2014
You got a lot of nerve!!!! Who are you nobody special in my book you talk to yourself way too much on topix. And don't worry about me and mine. You need to be worried about. Yours.:7
Who are you

United States

#30018 Apr 5, 2014
guest wrote:
You got a lot of nerve!!!! Who are you nobody special in my book you talk to yourself way too much on topix. And don't worry about me and mine. You need to be worried about. Yours.:7
How bout me? I've been worried about you and yours. I opened my book, and there was your name. Right under the word special. Would it be okay if I stopped worrying about you'ens?
If you say yes, then I might start talking to myself here on topix! A lot! Too much, maybe!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30019 Apr 6, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, since you are pulling one of your "show me" diversions, I'd be more than happy to take you up on it. The number of the post is #29874.
Tell you what, I'll give you one better than just the number...I copied and pasted your nonsense AND Blaggard's challenge. Of course, you went silent...well, after you tried in vain to point out a few errors here and there. After failing there, you tucked your tail between your legs and disappeared for several days.
What a true glutton for punishment you are, you stupid, stupid man. This will only prove my above post, and your pathetic games that make you sound like a whimpering baby...please, ask for someone else to bring up past posts that you ignored!!
Let the debates begin...well, after you roll around a bit...
"Sunday Mar 23
BARNEYII wrote: <quoted text>
Tell me something please, would you go to a web site that's intended purpose is to discus grammar to discus politics . Probably not, but you would sure turn to personal condescending comments when you can't your own in political discourse. It appears you have a fan that is inept at political discourse as you."
"Blaggard wrote: <quoted text>
Actually I am quite well versed in political discourse, it just bears pointing out when as other have said you make an ass of yourself while telling everyone else how stupid you are.
As for the political discourse, I saw your back and forth with Mr Jass and I must say you do have your head deep in the sand. I spent about 13 hours in the car today and listened via sattelite radio to CNN FOX NEWS and CNBC. each one of those stations at one point in time today, called the sanctions against Russia "insignificant". Instead of keeping quiet and backing down as you were so sure he would, Putin is ramping up and getting more violent.
I am also dying to know what you think of Bill Clinton saying that Obama's notion of releasing control of ICANN "a really BAD idea" which one of your liberal heroes will you defend? And while we are dealing with foreign policy, what about the so called nuke deal with Iran? Even Democrat Senators and Congressmen are calling Obama out for not doing anything to enforce the agreement. "
Okay, big boy...impress us all..

OMG, this one is to good to lay off of, its late tonight, I will be be sure and get back to ya though, this is going to be fun..........
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30020 Apr 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does eating Crow have any thing to do with the unusual briefness of your post, or is this just a coincidence.
How was all that Crow you just dined on from the entire previous page?
Ironic irony! Isn't it funny?
Don't you just wanna roll around on the floor and laugh until you're missing a body part?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30021 Apr 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, this one is to good to lay off of, its late tonight, I will be be sure and get back to ya though, this is going to be fun..........
Well, you asked for the post number, and the various topics that Blaggard asked you about. You have laid off of it once before. Was it not TOO good to lay off of then...when you ignored it?
I will be sure to read all the fun you are going to be offering with your insightful response!
Remember, the first time these questions were asked of you, you were gone for days. Sleep on it...that's a good idea. But you hurry back now..ya hear!
Pins and needles, Barney...pins and needles!!

Tampa, FL

#30022 Apr 6, 2014
I'm gonna pray for you.
hot thing

Searcy, AR

#30023 Apr 6, 2014
Somebody plz delete this stupid shit
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30024 Apr 6, 2014
hot thing wrote:
Somebody plz delete this stupid shit
Maybe after we hear from the big man on campus.
Barney is researching all of the topics he is going to expound on because he is a political guru, of sorts!
He promised us a lot of fun, and we couldn't possibly deny him of that good time.
But feel free to never read here again. It is a choice...don't click the link, or do click the link.
You don't like it, you certainly don't have to read it.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30025 Apr 6, 2014
guest wrote:
I'm gonna pray for you.
That would be fantastic! Prayer is effective. I have several requests if you want specifics.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30026 Apr 6, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fantastic! Prayer is effective. I have several requests if you want specifics.
I believe Barney is judging you
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30027 Apr 6, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Barney is judging you
Yes, I believe you are correct. I guess it's good he has these little pictures to make his point.
You know how he struggles with words...

But, he was just so excited last night to have this fun opportunity to go toe to toe in political discourse with Blaggard, I'm sure we are all expecting great things!

It sure is taking him a long time, though. And he was just begging for political discussions from me...or anyone, really. He was just ready to discuss politics.
I hope he is okay...I hope he hasn't fallen down to laugh, and he can't get up, because he said this was going to be fun, and I can't wait'
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30028 Apr 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, when you learn enough about Obamacare to have a informed conversation it we will pick up here where we left off.
Now I will help you get started by giving you this tid-bit of information.
7.2 million is the amount of people who signed up through the exchange only, there are several million more who bought through the privet market.
That's a cop out and you know it. All the data is pointing to the fact that Obamacare is an utter failure. You don't like it so you opt out of the conversation with a lame excuse. That's fine, opting out won't change the fact that Obamacare is crumbling under it's own weight because of lack of funding. Clinging to a hope and a prayer I see. Those that had insurance and are now paying for an Obamacare approved insurance had no choice. They could either pay more for an Obamacare approved policy and have health insurance or they could pay a penalty and have no insurance getting nothing in return. You know the law is bad when you have to punish people for not participating of their own free will. The American people are smart enough to figure out what is good for them and what is bad for them. This law is terrible for our country so there is a penalty attached for those who want to make their own health care choices.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30029 Apr 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me if you figured out the FAIRIES carried the study to the media you can surly figure out you just answered your own question as to whom releases the report.
But then again your like minded posters here think aliens are breeding with sheep and jack-asses, i guess you fit right in with your fairies.
LMFAO, and you hypocrites are constantly riding my ass about speaking figuratively.
No figurative speech here. Just a bit of exaggeration to make a point. A point you obviously missed. You on the other hand do speak figuratively in such a manner that one reading you posts can't tell if you are serious or not. Pretty sure it's a credibility thing with you.

Location hidden

#30031 Apr 7, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you might have forgotten, again...
Oh, no, I've not forgotten. I have priorities in my life and Topix is not as high on that list as it obviously is on yours. It would behoove you in the future to consider that everyone's situation is not the same as yours before accusing someone of running off.

Just curious why you are letting someone else choose your debate topic.

As I said, I'd be more than happy to address his debate subjects. We will start with:

I did not say anything close to what I was quoted as saying; however, I wish I had because that is exactly what happened - Putin backed down and cooled his heels. It seems as though those "insignificant sanctions" dealt a pretty good blow to the Russian stock market, if I'm not mistaken, about 15%. You can check for yourself. The Russian ruble also took a hit in value. Perhaps that is why Putin called President Obama and said, Can we work this thing out?

What I personally think about President Clinton saying, Releasing ICANN, I've never given it a thought. To assume that Presidents Obama and Clinton either one is my "hero" is a reflection of the ignorance of the one who assumed it.

That brings us to our last subject, "The so-called Iran nuke deal."

Now, I gotta tell you, this one is really, really hard. I'm just really not sure what to say about this one. I'm going out on a limb here and say it would be just damn near impossible to enforce an agreement that has not been reached. The accord is still an ongoing issue at this point. Had they reached an agreement, it was not scheduled to be implemented until May anyway.

Your turn...

Location hidden

#30032 Apr 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cop out and you know it. All the data is pointing to the fact that Obamacare is an utter failure. You don't like it so you opt out of the conversation with a lame excuse. That's fine, opting out won't change the fact that Obamacare is crumbling under it's own weight because of lack of funding. Clinging to a hope and a prayer I see. Those that had insurance and are now paying for an Obamacare approved insurance had no choice. They could either pay more for an Obamacare approved policy and have health insurance or they could pay a penalty and have no insurance getting nothing in return. You know the law is bad when you have to punish people for not participating of their own free will. The American people are smart enough to figure out what is good for them and what is bad for them. This law is terrible for our country so there is a penalty attached for those who want to make their own health care choices.
Nope, that was just me telling you to bring facts to the table not what the right wing spin mch. tells you are facts.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30033 Apr 7, 2014
I guess you judge yourself so others won't Barney.. Nothing worse than a fry cook with a thesaurus.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30035 Apr 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that was just me telling you to bring facts to the table not what the right wing spin mch. tells you are facts.

Then, by all means, enlighten me to the facts since you clearly don't believe the info in my post was fact. That must mean you have the "real" payment numbers so lets have them. I mean who would call something spin unless they had hard evidence to prove otherwise. BTW I never said it was fact. You conveniently seem to keep forgetting that or ignoring it all together. Either way, you need to stop doing that.

Location hidden

#30036 Apr 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, by all means, enlighten me to the facts since you clearly don't believe the info in my post was fact. That must mean you have the "real" payment numbers so lets have them. I mean who would call something spin unless they had hard evidence to prove otherwise. BTW I never said it was fact. You conveniently seem to keep forgetting that or ignoring it all together. Either way, you need to stop doing that.
Look at the source of the "info" in your post. A reporter from the Times calls somebody at Rand. Rand person tells the reporter Rand has conducted a survey and this is the results.

So the TIMES blogger runs a editorial opinion on the matter and some right wing sites run with it, except for Forbes which was clear about the whole thing.

As I said, this so called "study, poll, will never be issued, that would result in huge liability issues for Rand.

But Rand did leak its so called results to the media, and the crap rolled on down hill to the Blaze Faithful, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

That means I don't have to have anything, to know what you posted was bull-shit.

Again, if you did not think it was fact, WTF, were you posting it for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lead grows as Bush slips in Republican ... 21 min wild child 17
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 12,720
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment Sun Le Jimbo 443
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list Aug 28 Srilaura 3
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Aug 24 Carla Jones 51
News Poll: GOP Establishment Candidates Falling Aug 20 An NFL Fan 57
NATIVE Garens Aug 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
More from around the web