Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Death Panels an ObamaCare reality? Why, yes. Yes they are.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

liar liar wrote:
Death Panels an ObamaCare reality? Why, yes. Yes they are.
Yep. Every member of that board has to be appointed. This brings clarity to the "nuclear option" stunt pulled by Harry Reid for appointees. I believe the vote was only for court nominations but I bet that it will be expanded to all appointees. All nominees will be extreme radicals so naturally the Republicans and Conservatives will try to block and Dingy Harry will start pulling out his weapons of mass destruction aka nuclear options. If no one is appointed to the board then all power falls on Kathleen Sebelius. She has already been on record as denying a dying girl a lung transplant that doctors had said would work for her. I guess her new title would have to be Death Czar.
fire the betch

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Every member of that board has to be appointed. This brings clarity to the "nuclear option" stunt pulled by Harry Reid for appointees. I believe the vote was only for court nominations but I bet that it will be expanded to all appointees. All nominees will be extreme radicals so naturally the Republicans and Conservatives will try to block and Dingy Harry will start pulling out his weapons of mass destruction aka nuclear options. If no one is appointed to the board then all power falls on Kathleen Sebelius. She has already been on record as denying a dying girl a lung transplant that doctors had said would work for her. I guess her new title would have to be Death Czar.
She was a Sleaze fall as a governor and now is even worse.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving Barney.
Barney bis a commie

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving Barney.
Barney the blowhard doesn't recognize traditional American Holidays ,being a hard core communist he only celebrates Mayday.
Barney Not A Communist

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Barney bis a commie wrote:
<quoted text> Barney the blowhard doesn't recognize traditional American Holidays ,being a hard core communist he only celebrates Mayday.
There are no gays is communistic countries
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! May the Lord bless you and your family. Despite the bad shape our country finds itself in, we all have so much to be thankful for. There are so many people in other parts of the world that have much less than even the least of us here in America. We are a blessed and prosperous nation and I, for one, am thankful for the oppotunity to live here.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! May the Lord bless you and your family. Despite the bad shape our country finds itself in, we all have so much to be thankful for. There are so many people in other parts of the world that have much less than even the least of us here in America. We are a blessed and prosperous nation and I, for one, am thankful for the oppotunity to live here.
Yes we have much to be thankful for, Obama is limited to two terms.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
But they don't have Obama.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>But they don't have Obama.
And, in that respect, they are better off for it. If we don't get rid of Obama, then we will be just like them. I don't know about you but I don't want to be like other countries in the world.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Barney put down the negative icon joystick and come out and take your liberal medicine! LOL!
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Boy barney still standing in line at the library waiting for help to sign up for Obama Care? LMAO!
I am not sure if it was Barney, but a guy in San Francisco bathhouse slipped while "picking up a bar of soap", sustained anal injuries and has not regained consciousness. That sounds like our misguided hero.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

The best thing that could happen is to scrap Healthcare.gov and scrap obamacare all together. If this wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

Just think of the millions that woke up happy in morning and then get a letter in the mail that their health insurance has been canceled. they are being forced to take ocamacare, "No doubt a plan all along". Then the obamacare web site doesn't work. Just stop and think about the stress and hardship that has been put on these people, All over something they didn't want.

This isn't about health care, It's about control. Send them packing in November 2014
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
The best thing that could happen is to scrap Healthcare.gov and scrap obamacare all together. If this wasn't so serious it would be laughable.
Just think of the millions that woke up happy in morning and then get a letter in the mail that their health insurance has been canceled. they are being forced to take ocamacare, "No doubt a plan all along". Then the obamacare web site doesn't work. Just stop and think about the stress and hardship that has been put on these people, All over something they didn't want.
This isn't about health care, It's about control. Send them packing in November 2014
The media sharks have started circling the wagon. Saw an article on Yahoo the other day that asked the question, "Is it time to do away with presidential term limits?". I have a feeling that since Obamacare is not going as well as Obama had planned, that eliminating term limits will be the next thing on his agenda. If we don't wake up, we're going to completely lose this great nation. I fear that there aren't enough people that pay attention left to make a difference. All we have left are those that vote for the "coolest" guy and that guy happens to be Obama. Someone who knows how to get this nation back on track and make the tough choices that are ahead of us simply can't be "cool".

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Boy barney still standing in line at the library waiting for help to sign up for Obama Care? LMAO!

Correct a Fool and a he will hate you for life.

Correct a wise man and he will thank you.

End quote.

I do not recall having anything to thank you for, but just by the off chance I do, consider yourself thanked.

BTW- I do not consider my self a "wise man" , I just consider myself less ignorant than you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The media sharks have started circling the wagon. Saw an article on Yahoo the other day that asked the question, "Is it time to do away with presidential term limits?". I have a feeling that since Obamacare is not going as well as Obama had planned, that eliminating term limits will be the next thing on his agenda. If we don't wake up, we're going to completely lose this great nation. I fear that there aren't enough people that pay attention left to make a difference. All we have left are those that vote for the "coolest" guy and that guy happens to be Obama. Someone who knows how to get this nation back on track and make the tough choices that are ahead of us simply can't be "cool".
The ACA was a tough choice don't you think?

In private insurance, the average spending growth rate per person has slowed a lot over the last few years. In Medicare, there was no spending growth between 2010 and 2013 and, in Medicaid, per person costs actually decreased some.

All told, health care costs have been growing more slowly over the last three years than any other time period since 1965. More recently, yearly health cost growth slowed from an average rate of 3.9 percent between 2000 and 2007 to 1.3 percent between 2011 and 2013.

Most health care economists now agree, at least to some extent, with this more structural view. Even those who argue that the current slowdown is unlikely to last, such as Harvard's Amitabh Chandra and Dartmouth's Jonathan Skinner, still expect slower health care cost growth in the next decade compared with the previous one.

And in some cases, that translates into better health care, too. This chart from the council's report shows a significant drop in preventable readmissions to hospitals (when treatment goes wrong the first time and the patient must return to the hospital). That happened right around the time Medicare began penalizing such return trips to the hospitals.

unknown

Cost savings aside, that's great news for patients, suggesting that the quality of care hospitals are delivering is improving at the same time that spending on that care is slowing down.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
Thought I would bring you up to date on the web site.

"The bottom line: HealthCare.gov on December 1 is night and day from where it was on October 1," Zients told reporters a day after the administration's self-imposed November 30 deadline for making the website operate properly for the "vast majority" of users.

"We've widened the system's on-ramp - it now has four lanes instead of one or two," he said. "We have a much more stable system that is reliably open for business."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/01/us-...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"The bottom line: HealthCare.gov on December 1 is night and day from where it was on October 1," Zients told reporters a day after the administration's self-imposed November 30 deadline for making the website operate properly for the "vast majority" of users.
"We've widened the system's on-ramp - it now has four lanes instead of one or two," he said. "We have a much more stable system that is reliably open for business."
We are almost $700 million in the hole for this website and not one person has bought a policy through the site. Oh sure, 100,000 have signed up to get insurance but the problem is that the payment mechanism doesn't work on the site yet and the mechanism that gets the personal information to the insurance companies doesn't work either. This means it would be impossible for someone to pay for insurance or to even get an accurate quote. I got news for you, if insurance companies don't get money then no coverage is issued. We will have people that think they have insurance who have to get medical attention only to find that they have no coverage once they get to the doctor.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article YOU referenced.

"The site's uptime is now above 95 percent, officials said."

The industry standard for website uptime is 99%. In 2012, Pantopa conducted a research on 134 online retailers and found that the lowest uptime number was 99.3% among that group. Another study in 2011 from Pindom foud the lowest number to belong to Footlocker and it was 98.573%. In other words, 95% is an epic failure. That means the site will be down for 18 days this year. What retailer do you know that would accept their online store being closed for 18 days of the year? Hey, I guess 95% uptime sounds so much better than the 42.9% that it was. Man progressives set the bar low for themselves. I guess years of failures have conditioned them to think that way. It's no wonder we're in such bad shape under just 2/3 of their leadership. Imagine how bad it would be if the progressives had 100% control of our government. I shudder to think.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct a Fool and a he will hate you for life.
Correct a wise man and he will thank you.
End quote.
I do not recall having anything to thank you for, but just by the off chance I do, consider yourself thanked.
BTW- I do not consider my self a "wise man" , I just consider myself less ignorant than you.
As much as you are corrected, I will agree with your not being a wise man and that being said why would anyone care if you consider yourself to be less ignorant, you've already stated you're not all that smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arkansas Discussions

Search the Arkansas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads Wed Knock knock 3
Legislators want answers about interstate jams Wed Knock knock 9
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed hunting gal 3,833
Arkansas Plans To Appeal Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Jul 20 Shocked 6
Spring River (Jun '12) Jul 20 For Real 103
Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas and SouthW... (Jul '06) Jul 19 Dianne 780
Arkansas Gay Population Reaches All Time High (Jan '14) Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
•••
•••