Other (explain below)

barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27590 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, post #27532 did contain this line from .huffingtonpost.com ;
"Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent"
One of a multitude of things that you lied about from that article alone.
Btw, you forgot to mark my above posts with your negative emoticons, and you forgot to give yourself the ones full of hugs and kisses.
You better go back and at least give yourself some love, because you are the only one that remotely understands the garbage you post.
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27591 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, Surly, I did,
like I said,
you wallow with pigs do not expect to come out smelling like a rose.
Surely, surely, you did not. You lied and argued over and over and over, until you eventually had to admit your lies.
You don't want to know what you smell like...but know for a fact...it's not a rose!!
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27592 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It says to me the Democratic Party is in-line with its leader and 2014 can not get here fast enough..
Hard-line conservatives aren’t just sticking it to the national GOP by shutting down the government and bringing the nation to the brink of default — they’re also refusing to pony up to help their party defend the House in 2014.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
Here's another one of stupids contradicting posts about the Tea Party.
So Barney, today you are saying the Tea Party is so powerful, more powerful than the president, I'm assuming, that they can single-handedly shut down the government and can bring the nation to the brink of default, only to restore it again?

Wow, what a change from yesterday when you were sharing how unpopular the Tea Party is, and how insignificant their policies are..so much so, in fact, that you claimed their style of politics would be gone by the 2014, 2016 elections.

Yes, Barney, you are just a big mess of lies and crazy!
No one believes any thing you say because you change with the wind...just like your lying liberal lawbreakers taught you how to.
stainedwhites

Ashburn, VA

#27593 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, Surly, I did,
like I said,
you wallow with pigs do not expect to come out smelling like a rose.
Surely, surely you are a liar.
And your trademark phrase, "like I said" is just you repeating a lie you've already told.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27594 Oct 27, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of stupids contradicting posts about the Tea Party.
So Barney, today you are saying the Tea Party is so powerful, more powerful than the president, I'm assuming, that they can single-handedly shut down the government and can bring the nation to the brink of default, only to restore it again?
Wow, what a change from yesterday when you were sharing how unpopular the Tea Party is, and how insignificant their policies are..so much so, in fact, that you claimed their style of politics would be gone by the 2014, 2016 elections.
Yes, Barney, you are just a big mess of lies and crazy!
No one believes any thing you say because you change with the wind...just like your lying liberal lawbreakers taught you how to.
Nope, I did not say that, nor did the article I posted say that, you assumed that as well.

And assumptions such as that would highly suggest you are struggling too reach a Cognitive Designation of even 70.

Kansas City Ks.

#27595 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Surely, surely, you did not. You lied and argued over and over and over, until you eventually had to admit your lies.
You don't want to know what you smell like...but know for a fact...it's not a rose!!
As many times that I have rubbed your face in your post you would have no idea of any other scents other than crap.

Kansas City Ks.

#27596 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
As big of a problem as you have with someone admitting they made a mistake leads me to believe it will be a cold day in Hell before you would admit that you are any thing less than perfect.

BTW- if you would care to look back through 5,400 + Barney II post, there is more than one admitting mistakes.

Kansas City Ks.

#27597 Oct 27, 2013
stainedwhites wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, surely you are a liar.
And your trademark phrase, "like I said" is just you repeating a lie you've already told.
Well then, back up what you say, and repost any post that you have ever proved me wrong.

Kansas City Ks.

#27598 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
One of a multitude of things that you lied about from that article alone.
Btw, you forgot to mark my above posts with your negative emoticons, and you forgot to give yourself the ones full of hugs and kisses.
You better go back and at least give yourself some love, because you are the only one that remotely understands the garbage you post.
OMG, LMFAO, you do not understand my post, but insist they are garbage.

I get the feeling you think that way about everything you do not understand.

And for some odd reason, I would just bet you reach the same the conclusion with things you disagree with.

Kansas City Ks.

#27599 Oct 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's settled then, Obama is a pig. You said it not me.
Whata child like response.

Get the last word in regardless of how ignorant it is.
WARRIOR

Henderson, TX

#27600 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, post #27532 did contain this line from .huffingtonpost.com ;
"Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent"
LMAO! You stand, you sit, you lay corrected all the time. What's new?

Signed up for Obama care yet puppet boy?
WARRIOR

Henderson, TX

#27601 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, back up what you say, and repost any post that you have ever proved me wrong.
LMFAO Barney Boy that would take all day.......
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27602 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that whenever you are proved wrong and backed in a corner (which is a lot), you never "back up" what you say. When you feel you are right though, you demand someone to back up what they say.
tope amos

Europe

#27603 Oct 27, 2013
HEY EVERYONE, EARN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WITHOUT A SINGLE SWEAT BY JOINING VIA THIS LINK ITS REAL! http://mystandardjob.com/... Alimi
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27604 Oct 27, 2013
C_I_R_C_L_E wrote:
As Health Marketplaces Open, Vt. Eyes Bigger Goal
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/health-mar...
Many shady Doctor's and legal pill dispensaries won't like this plan.
..and of course Republicans.
So you are for rationalized health care? When doctors have set budgets then whenever the money runs out the procedures will stop and people will die. I assume you are a liberal so you must believe healthcare to be a right? How is that going to work out when the money in the budget runs out and the medical procedures stop? Nobody works for free. Not workers at minimum wage jobs and not doctors. NOBODY. They even used an "expert" from a broke city and state. That's the last person I would use to give commentary on this. But hey Los Angeles California is as liberal as it gets so I'm not surprised. So you highlighted a supercharged model of an already failed healthcare system with commentary from an "expert" from a catastrophically bankrupt city and state. If that is the best you have to offer, I would consider changing my argument.
barney is wrong

Ashburn, VA

#27605 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, LMFAO, you do not understand my post, but insist they are garbage.
I get the feeling you think that way about everything you do not understand.
And for some odd reason, I would just bet you reach the same the conclusion with things you disagree with.
Does it make your ego feel better to always blame others for your ineptness and lies?
Your posts are too stupid to misunderstand, and they most definitely are garbage.
There's not an ounce of depth in your opinion, but there are lies, blame, and stupidity...the top three choices for you and your liberal loons you follow.

barney is wrong

Ashburn, VA

#27606 Oct 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that whenever you are proved wrong and backed in a corner (which is a lot), you never "back up" what you say. When you feel you are right though, you demand someone to back up what they say.
Oh, he isn't right, and he knows it. He lied about that entire article. He knows he did, and he knows he got caught up in his lies. Thus his 'I stand corrected' post. Diversion and blame...the only thing he knows when he is proven wrong.

It happens so often because of his Sybil stance on the issues. He never knows where he stands on an issue from day to day.
Law Enforcement

Jonesboro, AR

#27607 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As big of a problem as you have with someone admitting they made a mistake leads me to believe it will be a cold day in Hell before you would admit that you are any thing less than perfect.
BTW- if you would care to look back through 5,400 + Barney II post, there is more than one admitting mistakes.
There should be approximately 5,400 admitting mistakes by your calculations.
Law Enforcement

Jonesboro, AR

#27608 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Whata child like response.
Get the last word in regardless of how ignorant it is.
I take it that that is your last word then?
barney is wrong

Conway, AR

#27609 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I did not say that, nor did the article I posted say that, you assumed that as well.
And assumptions such as that would highly suggest you are struggling too reach a Cognitive Designation of even 70.
Nope, Sybil, the article didn't say that. I didn't say it did. And your stupid spin days are over, so stop blaming your inept lying skills on others.

Yes, Sybil, you did say it...over, and over, and over, and over.
In fact, after you said it, several posts later, you contradict yourself, and say the exact opposite!

Thus, the Sybil politics that you and your liberal loonies spin all of the time.

No one has to assume anything about you, Sybil. You eliminate the reason for assumptions just by speaking. Your posts confirm your contradictions and lies.
That's why we encourage your posts. No one can do more damage to the liberal left and to your credibility than you, yourself!
You are your own worst enemy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 24 min emperorjohn 21,254
News Deny transfers, judge asked in El Dorado case 8 hr EldoMasterBlaster 2
News Illustrations on scandals in Hillary's past by ... Tue Le Jimbo 3
Topless Tue Lisa 1
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Aug 28 MissingDetails 62
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Aug 25 august005 1
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Aug 21 Bordeaux 40
More from around the web