Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

C_I_R_C_L_E

Little Rock, AR

#27582 Oct 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
This is how Obama stays ahead of his opposition. Sadly, he has mastered this element of his radical "progressivism".
Oh yes, please send us more...I so enjoy the rambling reason of extremist intellectuals on the Right or Left.

Alfred Rosenberg is one of my favorites, his diary is now the property of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington. Definitely a must read, much more informative and relevant than anything by Marx or Engels.

Extremist are all important in today's modern world where it's never too late to hate.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27583 Oct 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Surly you wouldn't speak of the Democratic controlled Senate that way. Oh wait, in order to bash the Republican controlled house with these numbers you have to include the Democratic controlled Senate. A Senate that sides with and pushes for Obama's agenda almost 100% of the time. What does that say about your leader? Sounds like the 2/3 is bringing down the 1/3.
Surely, Surly, I did,

like I said,

you wallow with pigs do not expect to come out smelling like a rose.

Location hidden

#27584 Oct 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Surly you wouldn't speak of the Democratic controlled Senate that way. Oh wait, in order to bash the Republican controlled house with these numbers you have to include the Democratic controlled Senate. A Senate that sides with and pushes for Obama's agenda almost 100% of the time. What does that say about your leader? Sounds like the 2/3 is bringing down the 1/3.
It says to me the Democratic Party is in-line with its leader and 2014 can not get here fast enough..

Hard-line conservatives aren’t just sticking it to the national GOP by shutting down the government and bringing the nation to the brink of default — they’re also refusing to pony up to help their party defend the House in 2014.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27587 Oct 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, here we go again,
Section 7 - The Meaning
The House of Representatives must begin the process when it comes to raising and spending money. It is the chamber where all taxing and spending bills start. The Senate can offer changes and must ultimately approve the bills before they go to the president, but only the House may introduce a bill that involves taxes.
When proposed laws are approved by both the House and Senate, they go to the president. If the president signs the bill, it becomes law at the time of the signature, unless the bill provides for a different start date. If the president does nothing for 10 days, not including Sundays, the bill automatically becomes law, except in the last 10 days of the legislative term.
http://www.annenbergclassroom.org/pages.aspx...
Yep, here we go again.

Barney post #25484.

"Hell yes, its the 1/3's fault we were downgraded.

How many times do you have to be told,'spending bills' come from the House?

WHO did not pass a bill on time to avoid a down grade?

That 1/3 called the HOUSE!"

I don't know. How many times DO I have to be told? I guess that depends on if it fits your narrative or not. Today it's "irrelevant", tomorrow it will be of the utmost importance.

And today.

Barney post #27398

Spending bills must pass a House Vote, where they originated is irrelevant.

And finally,

Barney post #27576 can be read above.

Flip Flop, Flip Flop, Flip Flop. Make up your mind.
Law Enforcement

Jonesboro, AR

#27588 Oct 26, 2013
Barney & Co being awful judgemental again tonight. Barney must have figured how to clear his history to allow multiple submissions. If he could only learn hygiene
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27589 Oct 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, Surly, I did,
like I said,
It's settled then, Obama is a pig. You said it not me.
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27590 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, post #27532 did contain this line from .huffingtonpost.com ;
"Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent"
One of a multitude of things that you lied about from that article alone.
Btw, you forgot to mark my above posts with your negative emoticons, and you forgot to give yourself the ones full of hugs and kisses.
You better go back and at least give yourself some love, because you are the only one that remotely understands the garbage you post.
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27591 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, Surly, I did,
like I said,
Surely, surely, you did not. You lied and argued over and over and over, until you eventually had to admit your lies.
You don't want to know what you smell like...but know for a fact...it's not a rose!!
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27592 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It says to me the Democratic Party is in-line with its leader and 2014 can not get here fast enough..
Hard-line conservatives aren’t just sticking it to the national GOP by shutting down the government and bringing the nation to the brink of default — they’re also refusing to pony up to help their party defend the House in 2014.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
Here's another one of stupids contradicting posts about the Tea Party.
So Barney, today you are saying the Tea Party is so powerful, more powerful than the president, I'm assuming, that they can single-handedly shut down the government and can bring the nation to the brink of default, only to restore it again?

Wow, what a change from yesterday when you were sharing how unpopular the Tea Party is, and how insignificant their policies are..so much so, in fact, that you claimed their style of politics would be gone by the 2014, 2016 elections.

Yes, Barney, you are just a big mess of lies and crazy!
No one believes any thing you say because you change with the wind...just like your lying liberal lawbreakers taught you how to.
stainedwhites

Ashburn, VA

#27593 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, Surly, I did,
like I said,
Surely, surely you are a liar.
And your trademark phrase, "like I said" is just you repeating a lie you've already told.

Location hidden

#27594 Oct 27, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of stupids contradicting posts about the Tea Party.
So Barney, today you are saying the Tea Party is so powerful, more powerful than the president, I'm assuming, that they can single-handedly shut down the government and can bring the nation to the brink of default, only to restore it again?
Wow, what a change from yesterday when you were sharing how unpopular the Tea Party is, and how insignificant their policies are..so much so, in fact, that you claimed their style of politics would be gone by the 2014, 2016 elections.
Yes, Barney, you are just a big mess of lies and crazy!
No one believes any thing you say because you change with the wind...just like your lying liberal lawbreakers taught you how to.
Nope, I did not say that, nor did the article I posted say that, you assumed that as well.

And assumptions such as that would highly suggest you are struggling too reach a Cognitive Designation of even 70.

Location hidden

#27595 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Surely, surely, you did not. You lied and argued over and over and over, until you eventually had to admit your lies.
You don't want to know what you smell like...but know for a fact...it's not a rose!!
As many times that I have rubbed your face in your post you would have no idea of any other scents other than crap.

Location hidden

#27596 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
As big of a problem as you have with someone admitting they made a mistake leads me to believe it will be a cold day in Hell before you would admit that you are any thing less than perfect.

BTW- if you would care to look back through 5,400 + Barney II post, there is more than one admitting mistakes.

Location hidden

#27597 Oct 27, 2013
stainedwhites wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely, surely you are a liar.
And your trademark phrase, "like I said" is just you repeating a lie you've already told.
Well then, back up what you say, and repost any post that you have ever proved me wrong.

Location hidden

#27598 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
One of a multitude of things that you lied about from that article alone.
Btw, you forgot to mark my above posts with your negative emoticons, and you forgot to give yourself the ones full of hugs and kisses.
You better go back and at least give yourself some love, because you are the only one that remotely understands the garbage you post.
OMG, LMFAO, you do not understand my post, but insist they are garbage.

I get the feeling you think that way about everything you do not understand.

And for some odd reason, I would just bet you reach the same the conclusion with things you disagree with.

Location hidden

#27599 Oct 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's settled then, Obama is a pig. You said it not me.
Whata child like response.

Get the last word in regardless of how ignorant it is.
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#27600 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, post #27532 did contain this line from .huffingtonpost.com ;
"Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent"
LMAO! You stand, you sit, you lay corrected all the time. What's new?

Signed up for Obama care yet puppet boy?
WARRIOR

Clovis, NM

#27601 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, back up what you say, and repost any post that you have ever proved me wrong.
LMFAO Barney Boy that would take all day.......
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27602 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that whenever you are proved wrong and backed in a corner (which is a lot), you never "back up" what you say. When you feel you are right though, you demand someone to back up what they say.
tope amos

Europe

#27603 Oct 27, 2013
HEY EVERYONE, EARN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WITHOUT A SINGLE SWEAT BY JOINING VIA THIS LINK ITS REAL! http://mystandardjob.com/... Alimi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 33 min ChristineM 6,694
News American religiosity in politics is terrifying Sun Tazo 1
Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas and SouthW... (Jul '06) Sun BillieL94 781
News Alex Beam: No room for fat in the Oval Office Sat Tazo 1
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 29 guest 4
News POLL Marco Rubio jumps to the head of GOP 2016 ... Apr 26 Le Jimbo 40
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... Apr 25 Shinichiro Takizawa 150
More from around the web