6,171 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27470 Oct 22, 2013
LMAO! Coming to a city near you! Don't get sick Boy Barney. I remember when You LIBTARDS tore Palin up over this. LOL!

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27471 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Can you hear me NOW!
HA!HA!HAH!HAH!HAH!HAH!HAH!HAH! HAQH!HHAQH!HAHH!HH!H!HHAH!HHHH !H!HH!!HH
LMFAO! You can't make this stuff up folks. Just get the hell out of the libtards way and they will fall all over themselves. LMFAO!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
So, Keyboard Warrior, why is it every time Realty Check gets enlighten as to what reality, really is, you go into manic mode with thousands of post, and also have quite the knack for showing up at the same time, what's up with that, hummmmmmmm?

Kansas City Ks.

#27472 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
LMAO! Coming to a city near you! Don't get sick Boy Barney. I remember when You LIBTARDS tore Palin up over this. LOL!
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
"Coming to a city near you"

If you live in Canada.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27473 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it not stand to reason that Zero would have used the site to "sign up", when the site is not working for sign ups?
Brilliant deduction!
I guess those 134,000 people that had registered will have use the telephone or wait on the site to be repaired.
Why is the site not working? They have had 3 years to make it work. LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27474 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Keyboard Warrior, why is it every time Realty Check gets enlighten as to what reality, really is, you go into manic mode with thousands of post, and also have quite the knack for showing up at the same time, what's up with that, hummmmmmmm?
Is "manic mode" a new LIBTARD thing? It makes as much sense as this new health care tax! LMFAO! Maybe I am Reality Check, maybe I am Big Foot, I could even be Elvis or Tom Landry for all you know or maybe I am just in your empty head!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27475 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Canada.
Sounds like if you want good health care you need to move to Canada. Have you signed up yet? LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27476 Oct 22, 2013
It's only been 3 weeks and I still can't sign up yet. LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27477 Oct 22, 2013
LMAO! Obama yesterday sounded like an infomercial. "

Operators standing by, you can get two health care insurance polices for the price of one all you have to do is pay for shipping and handling, plus we will throw in a toaster if you act now!"

LMFAO!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27479 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad at us for your leader giving us an almost unlimited supply of evidence against him and his administration. He can't backroom this bill because it was so highly touted by him and his administration. It's on display for the whole world to see and the ugly truth of progressive liberalism is out for all to see, and for some to experience. The lies, the cover ups, the greed, the crony capitalism, and the lack of sympathy for the average American's needs is all wrapped up in this thing we call Obamacare and Barack Hussein Obama owns it ALL.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27480 Oct 22, 2013
Here's one for all two of the liberals on this site. I comes to us from fellow liberal John Stewart. You know it's bad when the liberals have lost John Stewart. The best 10 minutes in his show's history. Enjoy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/22/jo...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27481 Oct 22, 2013
300,000 LOSE HEALTH PLANS IN FLORIDA

Thank you liberals!
Present

Jonesboro, AR

#27483 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it not stand to reason that Zero would have used the site to "sign up", when the site is not working for sign ups?
Brilliant deduction!
I guess those 134,000 people that had registered will have use the telephone or wait on the site to be repaired.
The Obama administration has no idea how many have registered but Transgendered Barney does? Well isn't that special?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27484 Oct 22, 2013
Boy Barney in Salem, Arkansas, keeping the peace..

liberalequalslia r

Little Rock, AR

#27485 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Canada.
If ignorance were bliss, you'd be orgasmic.
paranoid barney is baaack

Ashburn, VA

#27486 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! When old BarnYard gets backed in a corner with facts, his paranoia takes over and as we see, he resorts back to one of the few same ole same ole diversion tactics he has...the skills of "Barney Fife, the paranoid detective" at our service.

San Francisco, CA

#27487 Oct 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Boy Barney in Salem, Arkansas, keeping the peace..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZLsg0EvZozIXX
I saw this, only after I refrenced Barney Fife in the above post!:)
Speaks volumes for you, Barney, and the impression you leave on those in the world of topix! You must be busting with pride!
...unless, of course, I am really 'WARRIOR'...or 'Reality Check'...or 'Andy Griffith'...
You better start spinning your paranoid web of who's who!!
It's about all you have left!!

Ashburn, VA

#27488 Oct 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant deduction!
134,000? You are sharing this number as if it were an impressive amount?
You really are a desperate, crazy, little man!!

Kansas City Ks.

#27490 Oct 23, 2013
paranoid barney is baaack wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaks volumes for you, Barney, and the impression you leave on those in the world of topix! You must be busting with pride!
...unless, of course, I am really 'WARRIOR'...or 'Reality Check'...or 'Andy Griffith'...
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Fox Used Fake IDs to Plant Talking Points on Critics’ Websites

By: Adalia Woodbury
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013, 6:18 pm

What normal people call trolling, Fox calls p.r.

If you read the comment sections during the early days of internet news sites and blogs, you recognize the trolls. In the early days, trolls dropped their list of talking points regardless of relevance to the topic. They were prolific and argumentative. It’s as if they either had no life or trolling was their job because they were always there. Chances are that if you encountered a troll singing the praises of Fox news, trolling was their job.

According to David Folkenblick, author of Murdoch’s World, Fox’s p.r. department had trolls on the payroll from the mid to late 00&#8242;s. Former trolls for Fox told Folkenblick they used a variety of tactics to avoid being traced back to Fox. They set up wireless broadband accounts, used dial up and old computers to that end. One of Fox’s former trolls told Folkenblick they used 20 fake accounts and another confessed to using 100 aliases to sing the praises of Fox on blogs and at websites that has less than positive things to say about the propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

On the blogs, the fight was particularly fierce. Fox PR staffers were expected to counter not just negative and even neutral blog postings but the anti-Fox comments beneath them. One former staffer recalled using twenty different aliases to post pro-Fox rants. Another had one hundred. Several employees had to acquire a cell phone thumb drive to provide a wireless broadband connection that could not be traced back to a Fox News or News Corp account. Another used an AOL dial-up connection, even in the age of widespread broadband access, on the rationale it would be harder to pinpoint its origins. Old laptops were distributed for these cyber operations. Even blogs with minor followings were reviewed to ensure no claim went unchecked.[Murdoch's World, pg. 67]

Although it’s unclear if Fox’s troll department continues to exist today, they remain appealing as tools for the right wing’s powers that be.

The Koch brothers’ funded Tea Party hopes to use trolls as part of their on-going battle to deny people access to healthcare. In fact, they’ve turned trolling the ACA website’s live chat into a contest with cash and prices for the “most shocking government response; funniest” and best uses of tolling.

You’ve conquered entire Facebook pages and gotten semi-celebrities to bite on Twitter, but are you ready to troll the biggest target of them all?” he writes.“If you said yes then get ready because it’s you versus the government and this time there are prizes to be won!

The Daily Beast reports that Stockton tried to downplay the troll strategy during his interview with them.

Stockton seemed rather pleased with the attention his trolling for prizes contest is getting from the press.“So far so good as far as generating press hopefully we’ll be able to get more attention throughout the week as we get closer to awarding the prizes!”

It could be said that trolling isn’t what it used to be when it qualified as a job at Fox. But then, desperate extremists whose support has collapsed are left with scraping the bottom of the barrel for brick bats.

Kansas City Ks.

#27491 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
"paranoid" , LOL, not hardly, you Trolls are not as incognito as you seem to believe.

What normal people call trolling, Fox calls p.r.

If you read the comment sections during the early days of internet news sites and blogs, you recognize the trolls. In the early days, trolls dropped their list of talking points regardless of relevance to the topic. They were prolific and argumentative. It’s as if they either had no life or trolling was their job because they were always there. Chances are that if you encountered a troll singing the praises of Fox news, trolling was their job.

According to David Folkenblick, author of Murdoch’s World, Fox’s p.r. department had trolls on the payroll from the mid to late 00&#8242;s. Former trolls for Fox told Folkenblick they used a variety of tactics to avoid being traced back to Fox. They set up wireless broadband accounts, used dial up and old computers to that end. One of Fox’s former trolls told Folkenblick they used 20 fake accounts and another confessed to using 100 aliases to sing the praises of Fox on blogs and at websites that has less than positive things to say about the propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

On the blogs, the fight was particularly fierce. Fox PR staffers were expected to counter not just negative and even neutral blog postings but the anti-Fox comments beneath them. One former staffer recalled using twenty different aliases to post pro-Fox rants. Another had one hundred. Several employees had to acquire a cell phone thumb drive to provide a wireless broadband connection that could not be traced back to a Fox News or News Corp account. Another used an AOL dial-up connection, even in the age of widespread broadband access, on the rationale it would be harder to pinpoint its origins. Old laptops were distributed for these cyber operations. Even blogs with minor followings were reviewed to ensure no claim went unchecked.[Murdoch's World, pg. 67]

Although it’s unclear if Fox’s troll department continues to exist today, they remain appealing as tools for the right wing’s powers that be.

The Koch brothers’ funded Tea Party hopes to use trolls as part of their on-going battle to deny people access to healthcare. In fact, they’ve turned trolling the ACA website’s live chat into a contest with cash and prices for the “most shocking government response; funniest” and best uses of tolling.

You’ve conquered entire Facebook pages and gotten semi-celebrities to bite on Twitter, but are you ready to troll the biggest target of them all?” he writes.“If you said yes then get ready because it’s you versus the government and this time there are prizes to be won!

The Daily Beast reports that Stockton tried to downplay the troll strategy during his interview with them.

Stockton seemed rather pleased with the attention his trolling for prizes contest is getting from the press.“So far so good as far as generating press hopefully we’ll be able to get more attention throughout the week as we get closer to awarding the prizes!”

It could be said that trolling isn’t what it used to be when it qualified as a job at Fox. But then, desperate extremists whose support has collapsed are left with scraping the bottom of the barrel for brick bats.

Kansas City Ks.

#27492 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
134,000? You are sharing this number as if it were an impressive amount?
You really are a desperate, crazy, little man!!
Being impressed is subjective.

134,000 people registered from one state the first week in spite
of the situation it was not to bad.

Objectively speaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 min pearl 4,770
Arkansas bars expanding anti-bias protections t... Wed Pope Nosferatu s ... 32
ASU Gay-Straight Alliance VP reacts to Senate B... Feb 25 LOL 1
Clergy oppose another piece of gay discriminati... Feb 24 RevKen 2
Justin Davenport Feb 23 friend 1
Huckabee's challenge: Reaching beyond cultural ... Feb 22 goonsquad 7
Any know where the mma fighter Sean Crick is? Feb 14 Cage rage 1
More from around the web