Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And people like you my friend are directly responsible for promoting the insane agenda of complete gridlock we now face. Hell, half of you would sacrifice our complete historical system just to have your way.
Sure, blame it on the politicians, ignore the fact of your mindless droning implicates you in helping create this potential disaster.
Gridlock is EXACTLY what the founders envisioned when they penned our founding documents. Why would they do that you ask? So only the most constitutionally sound laws would be passed in an expedient manner. Laws like Obamacare, which everybody but John Roberts, knows is unconstitutional were intended by the founders to be like trying to turn a cruise ship instead of a jet ski. Slow and cumbersome.
Customer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And people like you my friend are directly responsible for promoting the insane agenda of complete gridlock we now face. Hell, half of you would sacrifice our complete historical system just to have your way.
Sure, blame it on the politicians, ignore the fact of your mindless droning implicates you in helping create this potential disaster.
So you agree Obama is at fault, but he has already sacrificed more than half of our system. You could just have stated that and avoided the droning.
kidding right

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to look at topix comments to find the responsible parties that are directly responsible for the gridlock, and the true obliteration of our complete historical system because they want their way.
Why don't you turn to legitimate sources that are dealing with this incompetent administration that seems more determined to cripple America than help it.
Your mindless droning implicates you as one of the many spoon-Fed, brainwashed dependent thinkers that thinks you really do live in fantasy America instead of an America that has placed guards in open air spaces to keep the likes of those pesky veterans out of memorials in their honor, and regulating the...OCEAN.
What sort of ego does this? The president. What sort of insanity supports that? An idiot.

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Just be glad when you people wake up and realize Obama is spending us into debt and we will never recover from until somebody stands up to him. In all the 17 shutdowns since ford we've had, you never remember congress just which president was in charge therefore this is on Obama's shoulders. And obamacare is a disaster. You can't get on the sight and if you do the premiums are outrageous you can't afford them. Wake up people the president doesn't care for you, he just loves himself. Remember leading from behind means I take all the vacations I want, play as much golf as I can, Campaign as much as I can. While I as president lives in luxury while the rest of americans have to struggle, work extra hours, just to make in meet. I say let them eat cake for I am king. These are his thoughts
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

I believe the Topic was,'Did you vote today?'. Well, to stay on topic, no, I didn't. But, I will tomorrow. Just too many candidates, stealing votes from the few that might be qualified. Oh well. That's the political system for ya.

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Just saying wrote:
I believe the Topic was,'Did you vote today?'. Well, to stay on topic, no, I didn't. But, I will tomorrow. Just too many candidates, stealing votes from the few that might be qualified. Oh well. That's the political system for ya.
Well if could vote today or tomorrow would you vote for the people. Not me I would give Obama and all of congress their pink slips. Time for all new ones cause these people are screwing everything up.
Huh

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Just be glad when you people wake up and realize Obama is spending us into debt and we will never recover from until somebody stands up to him. In all the 17 shutdowns since ford we've had, you never remember congress just which president was in charge therefore this is on Obama's shoulders. And obamacare is a disaster. You can't get on the sight and if you do the premiums are outrageous you can't afford them. Wake up people the president doesn't care for you, he just loves himself. Remember leading from behind means I take all the vacations I want, play as much golf as I can, Campaign as much as I can. While I as president lives in luxury while the rest of americans have to struggle, work extra hours, just to make in meet. I say let them eat cake for I am king. These are his thoughts
Only Barney and Redd don't understand that

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Barney and Redd don't understand that
That's true but barney and red won't admit that Obama thinks king Obama.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
What people don't realize is that China is our biggest problem where our debt is concerned because they are artificially holding the value of their currency down. This means it takes more Yuan to buy our dollars to the tune of 6 Yuan to 1 Dollar. We owe China 1.3 trillion. If China let the value of their currency come up just to equal with the dollar then our debt to the Chinese would go from 1.3 trillion to 7.8 trillion without one extra dime being spent. It would crush our standing on the world stage which would crush all but the top 5% here in America. It would be disastrous. To add insult to injury, we are going to have to borrow money from China to implement Obamacare which is going to break us without the Chinese doing anything. China sent out a warning to America that we had better get our debt under control.

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

When I get bored and or down I click on this shit to get my laugh... Laughing is good for the soul and a start for the day.. Thank you clowns .. Now I'm off to work Barney needs the money!!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Only Barney and Redd don't understand that
I think we understand just fine.
geocache

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I think someone should start a class action suit against the government. They are causing emotional distress, mental anguish, suffering, and the are trampling over our god given right to live as god intended. With only one god. Not political gods. Just my opinion. I would vote for hillary for president!!!!!
Hoo Dee Doo

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

geocache wrote:
I think someone should start a class action suit against the government. They are causing emotional distress, mental anguish, suffering, and the are trampling over our god given right to live as god intended. With only one god. Not political gods. Just my opinion. I would vote for hillary for president!!!!!
You were doing OK until you said vote for the old dog.
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we understand just fine.
If you actually do, then you're the problem. When you start worrying more about the country than your entitlement check, we will be on the right track.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

President Obama had a meeting with John Boehner this morning @ 10:45 and told him that he would not negotiate with Republicans. No more than 30 minutes ago Obama had a press conference where he said he would negotiate with anyone from any party and discuss anything, even healthcare. Obama is scared to death that if we don't raise the debt ceiling, people will realize that Obama has a Constitutional obligation to pay our debt first from income received each month. Debt interest:$80 billion per month. Tax revenues:$220 billion per month. Surplus:$140 billion EVERY SINGLE MONTH!!! Now, would there be some belt tightening by our government? Absolutely. That's why Obama is scared to death that the debt ceiling won't get raised. If it doesn't get raised and we don't default (which by law we can't) then the cat's out of the bag as for the fear of default.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

This scenario will play out in as many times as people sign up for Obamacare. I love it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ob...
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

This is why more and more people dislike Democrats.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ja...
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Picking winners and losers. Way to go Mr. President.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, forgot the link. Let's try that again.

Picking winners and losers. Way to go Mr. President.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ph...
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Of course not Jay, you only had 85% of the government to choose which things got closed down.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ja...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,101 - 25,120 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••