Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Little Rock, AR

#27102 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Barney and Redd don't understand that
That's true but barney and red won't admit that Obama thinks king Obama.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27103 Oct 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
Just be glad when you people wake up and realize Obama is spending us into debt and we will never recover from until somebody stands up to him. In all the 17 shutdowns since ford we've had, you never remember congress just which president was in charge therefore this is on Obama's shoulders. And obamacare is a disaster. You can't get on the sight and if you do the premiums are outrageous you can't afford them. Wake up people the president doesn't care for you, he just loves himself. Remember leading from behind means I take all the vacations I want, play as much golf as I can, Campaign as much as I can. While I as president lives in luxury while the rest of americans have to struggle, work extra hours, just to make in meet. I say let them eat cake for I am king. These are his thoughts
What people don't realize is that China is our biggest problem where our debt is concerned because they are artificially holding the value of their currency down. This means it takes more Yuan to buy our dollars to the tune of 6 Yuan to 1 Dollar. We owe China 1.3 trillion. If China let the value of their currency come up just to equal with the dollar then our debt to the Chinese would go from 1.3 trillion to 7.8 trillion without one extra dime being spent. It would crush our standing on the world stage which would crush all but the top 5% here in America. It would be disastrous. To add insult to injury, we are going to have to borrow money from China to implement Obamacare which is going to break us without the Chinese doing anything. China sent out a warning to America that we had better get our debt under control.

Searcy, AR

#27104 Oct 8, 2013
When I get bored and or down I click on this shit to get my laugh... Laughing is good for the soul and a start for the day.. Thank you clowns .. Now I'm off to work Barney needs the money!!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27105 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Only Barney and Redd don't understand that
I think we understand just fine.
geocache

Oklahoma City, OK

#27106 Oct 8, 2013
I think someone should start a class action suit against the government. They are causing emotional distress, mental anguish, suffering, and the are trampling over our god given right to live as god intended. With only one god. Not political gods. Just my opinion. I would vote for hillary for president!!!!!
Hoo Dee Doo

Hardy, AR

#27107 Oct 8, 2013
geocache wrote:
I think someone should start a class action suit against the government. They are causing emotional distress, mental anguish, suffering, and the are trampling over our god given right to live as god intended. With only one god. Not political gods. Just my opinion. I would vote for hillary for president!!!!!
You were doing OK until you said vote for the old dog.
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#27109 Oct 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we understand just fine.
If you actually do, then you're the problem. When you start worrying more about the country than your entitlement check, we will be on the right track.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27110 Oct 8, 2013
President Obama had a meeting with John Boehner this morning @ 10:45 and told him that he would not negotiate with Republicans. No more than 30 minutes ago Obama had a press conference where he said he would negotiate with anyone from any party and discuss anything, even healthcare. Obama is scared to death that if we don't raise the debt ceiling, people will realize that Obama has a Constitutional obligation to pay our debt first from income received each month. Debt interest:$80 billion per month. Tax revenues:$220 billion per month. Surplus:$140 billion EVERY SINGLE MONTH!!! Now, would there be some belt tightening by our government? Absolutely. That's why Obama is scared to death that the debt ceiling won't get raised. If it doesn't get raised and we don't default (which by law we can't) then the cat's out of the bag as for the fear of default.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27111 Oct 8, 2013
This scenario will play out in as many times as people sign up for Obamacare. I love it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ob...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27112 Oct 8, 2013
This is why more and more people dislike Democrats.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ja...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27113 Oct 8, 2013
Picking winners and losers. Way to go Mr. President.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27114 Oct 8, 2013
Sorry, forgot the link. Let's try that again.

Picking winners and losers. Way to go Mr. President.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ph...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27115 Oct 8, 2013
Of course not Jay, you only had 85% of the government to choose which things got closed down.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/ja...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27116 Oct 8, 2013
Out and out lies from the Obama administration. Glad to see someone from the media calling them out for it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/06/fo...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27117 Oct 8, 2013
Proof that the Obama administration is only using the shutdown to inflict as much pain as possible so the Democrats can gain more of a political advantage. Do we really want a president who cares more for his power than he does the children of this country?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/07/di...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27118 Oct 8, 2013
self destructing

Ashburn, VA

#27119 Oct 8, 2013
The dems could easily be self destructing...liars always do. I just love when you back a dem in the corner and they come out all crazy!

http://www.caintv.com/great-new-republican-we...
obamanutty

Ashburn, VA

#27120 Oct 8, 2013
He even demands the seas obey him...or at least the part he controls

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/84485-govt-tr...

Vilonia, AR

#27121 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
President Obama had a meeting with John Boehner this morning @ 10:45 and told him that he would not negotiate with Republicans. No more than 30 minutes ago Obama had a press conference where he said he would negotiate with anyone from any party and discuss anything, even healthcare. Obama is scared to death that if we don't raise the debt ceiling, people will realize that Obama has a Constitutional obligation to pay our debt first from income received each month. Debt interest:$80 billion per month. Tax revenues:$220 billion per month. Surplus:$140 billion EVERY SINGLE MONTH!!! Now, would there be some belt tightening by our government? Absolutely. That's why Obama is scared to death that the debt ceiling won't get raised. If it doesn't get raised and we don't default (which by law we can't) then the cat's out of the bag as for the fear of default.
Honestly he's worry he won't get to go on no more spending sprees. After all the poor spoiled baby had to cancel his last 3 trips(vacations) because of the shutdown. And it's him that's trying to trying to frighten all America so he can spend away. Who in their right mind would let him spend another 1 trillion of borrowed money and that's exactly what he will do if he gets his way. when is somebody going to put their foot down and say enough.

Austin, TX

#27122 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What people don't realize is that China is our biggest problem where our debt is concerned because they are artificially holding the value of their currency down. This means it takes more Yuan to buy our dollars to the tune of 6 Yuan to 1 Dollar. We owe China 1.3 trillion. If China let the value of their currency come up just to equal with the dollar then our debt to the Chinese would go from 1.3 trillion to 7.8 trillion without one extra dime being spent. It would crush our standing on the world stage which would crush all but the top 5% here in America. It would be disastrous. To add insult to injury, we are going to have to borrow money from China to implement Obamacare which is going to break us without the Chinese doing anything. China sent out a warning to America that we had better get our debt under control.
No kidding but you see too many americans are asleep. King Obama is wrecking us and Obamacare is a disaster. Of course we will have to borrow the money America is broke. And the president regardless of what he says has his fingerprints all over the mess he has made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr thetruth 6,286
News Arkansas governor says he'd sign religious prot... 5 hr Mr_SKY 8
News Arkansas Senate panel backs 'conscience protect... Thu WeTheSheeple 5
News The myth of the evangelical voter Mar 22 Just Say No 1
News Proposal targets little-used roads Mar 22 micheal 1
News Dershowitz: Netanyahu's Last-Minute Declaration... Mar 17 Jeff Brightone 1
Crappie Spots Mar 13 Fishing fanatic 1
More from around the web