Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,930 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Searcy, AR

#27046 Oct 3, 2013
this is the stupidty annoumous meeting place...
Ted Cruz

Ravenden, AR

#27047 Oct 3, 2013
TYPICAL OF THE Demorats wrote:
<quoted text>The government shut down is clearly Rieds and Obamas baby.
Big gains for the republicans in the next election
Boehner is a hero to the Tea PARTY, an he could be to moderate Republicans and independents and even Democrats if he would just grow a pair and stand up to Cruz’s demagoguery.

He could just say,'STOP IT", or allow a vote on a clean CR bill and pound his little gavel with his orange hand as he fights back tears and it would be history.
WHERE IS BARNEY

Ravenden, AR

#27048 Oct 3, 2013
Sounds like Barney has not posted in a while, but I see you have not forgotten him, that is funny, not posting but he's still got to you.
The March Hare

Ravenden, AR

#27049 Oct 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I already witnessed a casualty from Obamacare. A lady that works for me told me that her insurance dropped her and so did her doctor. The reason: OBAMACARE. It's just a hunch but I believe that the longer the government stays partially shut down that two things will happen.(1) The American people will realize that their lives don't change one bit while the nonessential workers are laid off. There will be no sky falling.(2) More instances like the one that happened to my employee will be allowed to play out and support for this bill will bottom out. After support bottoms out then this bill will collapse under its own weight.
Did she tell you her name was Alice, as well, and she lived in a far, far away place named NEVELAND?
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27050 Oct 3, 2013
The March Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she tell you her name was Alice, as well, and she lived in a far, far away place named NEVELAND?
Barney never leaves, he just doesn't always have someone to type for him
barnyedud

Pittsburgh, PA

#27051 Oct 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
I voted

Since: Jun 13

Euless, TX

#27052 Oct 3, 2013
For Rhino snot
toxic tweets

Mountain Home, AR

#27053 Oct 3, 2013
Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) took to his twitter account,@TimGriffinAR2, to tweet that he heard "gun shots outside the Capital." Just two minutes later, Griffin put the blame directly at the doorstep of President Obama and congressional Democrats.

“Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.#Disgusting”

WHAT AND IDIOT!
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27054 Oct 3, 2013
toxic tweets wrote:
Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) took to his twitter account,@TimGriffinAR2, to tweet that he heard "gun shots outside the Capital." Just two minutes later, Griffin put the blame directly at the doorstep of President Obama and congressional Democrats.
“Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.#Disgusting”
WHAT AND IDIOT!
I do believe that your beloved controllers used some somewhat violent rhetoric the last few days "gun to head" might qualify as violent. Had this woman in the Lexus been a white Christian male, your leaders would be raising all sorts of hell this evening.
fame2

Mountain View, AR

#27055 Oct 3, 2013
yes sir i think you are right
Correct

Conway, AR

#27056 Oct 4, 2013
Yes sir! I think you are correct, too!
fame2

Mountain View, AR

#27058 Oct 4, 2013
i always am haha just kidding i do think your right though
Suck it GOP

Mountain Home, AR

#27059 Oct 4, 2013
According to the Fox News poll, disapproval of the Republican Party has jumped from 46% in September of 2012 to 59% today. Disapproval of the GOP has climbed from 54% in January to 56% in April to nearing 60% today. Approval of the Republican Party has fallen from 45% to 35%. In contrast, Democratic Party unfavorability has stayed stable in the Fox poll at between 48% and 49% all through 2013.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party. The number of Americans who think that they will be better off under Obamacare has risen by 7 points from 34% to 41%, and by a margin of 36%-19% respondents thought that Ted Cruz’s fake filibuster hurt efforts to repeal the ACA.

Since: Jun 13

Euless, TX

#27060 Oct 4, 2013
O B A M A
Oh, bad ass mistake America
fame2

Mountain View, AR

#27061 Oct 4, 2013
i love obama i love this country and our town every thing makes me happy we are all great people well besides dennis and he could be if willing to say sorry to this town and people he stalks it doesnt have to be hard everyone makes there own lives hard and forsure life is hard enough as is dont you think bye
Independent Voter

Salem, AR

#27062 Oct 5, 2013
Like Gindrich said " The Republican Party is becoming the Party of Old, Rich ,White people." They (Republicans) now have no respect for 'the law of the land' and have decided they can dictate from the House of Representatives no matter who they hurt economically, socially, or physically.
Reluctant Voter

Bentonville, AR

#27063 Oct 5, 2013
Independent Voter wrote:
Like Gindrich said " The Republican Party is becoming the Party of Old, Rich ,White people." They (Republicans) now have no respect for 'the law of the land' and have decided they can dictate from the House of Representatives no matter who they hurt economically, socially, or physically.
You sure sound like a democrat.
fame2

Mountain View, AR

#27064 Oct 5, 2013
well dont know about him but i sure am a democrat ,have you seen the republicans they look like babies up there and there not stopping anything geeezzzz
the crazzies are coming

San Francisco, CA

#27065 Oct 5, 2013
Independent Voter wrote:
And here we have the simplistic mind set of people today...and with this thinking, so goes America.
the crazzies are coming

Ashburn, VA

#27066 Oct 5, 2013
fame2 wrote:
i love obama i love this country and our town every thing makes me happy we are all great people well besides dennis and he could be if willing to say sorry to this town and people he stalks it doesnt have to be hard everyone makes there own lives hard and forsure life is hard enough as is dont you think bye
He loves you too! Can't you just feel the love...? Like all great American tragedies, this one won't end well, either.

Maybe it is all Dennis' fault. We have a Dennis in our town, too.
Do you think he might be the root of all our problems?

Oh, and I do think.

Bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Obamacare, hate Obama: Kentucky story fits... 52 min Sigma Crappa Pants 5
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 14 guest 3,840
As a Christian can I vote for a gay candidate? Sep 12 guest 1
Republicans Build Cushions in Key Senate Races Sep 8 Cat74 4
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Sep 7 SwTLiLEm05 33
Dr. Robin Bowen named Arkansas Tech president Sep 7 Tammy from Miami 14
Dozens of Arrests in Central Arkansas Drug Sweep Sep 5 Super_Chick_ 17
•••

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE