voter

United States

#26592 Sep 1, 2013
Vote vote vote
Madness

Cypress, CA

#26593 Sep 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! The only gun violence in this country is the one you liberals create. Clean up your ghettos and slums and crime will plummet! And Hillary is twice the man Obama could ever be!
Umm... you forgot the suburbs
interesting

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#26594 Sep 1, 2013
After assuring us for months that al-Qaeda has been decimated, the United States temporarily closed 21 embassies all over the Middle East and other parts of the world over fear of an imminent attack by al-Qaeda while violence and murders all over Iraq and Afghanistan are leading us to the realization that all of our fallen and wounded soldiers, and the unimaginable amount of money that we spend, were lost in vain.

Our president has assured us that he has al-Qaeda “on the run.” On this point he is absolutely correct. Al-Qaeda is definitely on the run. They are running straight at us with their bayonets fixed and wearing their explosive vests as they scream “Allah Akbar.”

We are told that one sign of the coming Rapture will be the world in a political upheaval. The latest death toll from the uprising in Egypt has now passed 800 with the number of wounded well into the thousands. It will get much worse in the coming days. On August 15th the military backed government of Egypt authorized the further use of live ammunition.

Anti-U.S. hostility is rapidly increasing in Egypt. They barely tolerate our existence as they soak up billions of dollars of American foreign aide. The new president of Egypt has even refused to take calls from Obama. We are on the very verge of the fulfillment of Isaiah 19.
Reality Check

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#26595 Sep 1, 2013
interesting wrote:
After assuring us for months that al-Qaeda has been decimated, the United States temporarily closed 21 embassies all over the Middle East and other parts of the world over fear of an imminent attack by al-Qaeda while violence and murders all over Iraq and Afghanistan are leading us to the realization that all of our fallen and wounded soldiers, and the unimaginable amount of money that we spend, were lost in vain.
Our president has assured us that he has al-Qaeda “on the run.” On this point he is absolutely correct. Al-Qaeda is definitely on the run. They are running straight at us with their bayonets fixed and wearing their explosive vests as they scream “Allah Akbar.”
We are told that one sign of the coming Rapture will be the world in a political upheaval. The latest death toll from the uprising in Egypt has now passed 800 with the number of wounded well into the thousands. It will get much worse in the coming days. On August 15th the military backed government of Egypt authorized the further use of live ammunition.
Anti-U.S. hostility is rapidly increasing in Egypt. They barely tolerate our existence as they soak up billions of dollars of American foreign aide. The new president of Egypt has even refused to take calls from Obama. We are on the very verge of the fulfillment of Isaiah 19.
I see why you would say that but alot still has to happen for Isaiah 19 to be fulfilled. I don't see Egypt, Syria, or Israel close to becoming Christian nations at this point. Of course I'm not over there so I can't say with absolute certainty.
Sam I Am

Brockwell, AR

#26597 Sep 2, 2013
Only in California

'I'm listening to the music of the tree,' the other man replied.

'You've gotta be kiddin' me.'

'No, would you like to give it a try?'

Understandably curious, the man says,'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked,'What the heck happened to you?'

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently on the neck and said,'This ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake...'

Blytheville, AR

#26599 Sep 2, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Only in California
Understandably curious, the man says,'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.
Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked,'What the heck happened to you?'
When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently on the neck and said,'This ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake...'
Barney uses that name "Cupcake" a lot, I guess that explains a lot about Barney

Mountain Home, AR

#26601 Sep 2, 2013
Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), the chair of the House Homeland Security Subcommittee on Counterintelligence & Terrorism, and a member of the House Intelligence Committee:

"President Obama is abdicating his responsibility as commander-in-chief and undermining the authority of future presidents. The President does not need Congress to authorize a strike on Syria."

This is one of those remarkable moments when a prominent member of Congress urges the White House to circumvent Congress, even after many of his colleagues spent the week making the exact opposite argument.

Now that Obama is putting Congress on the spot, what's likely to happen next? Now that the dog has caught the car it was chasing, what exactly does it intend to do?
Sam I Am

Brockwell, AR

#26603 Sep 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney uses that name "Cupcake" a lot, I guess that explains a lot about Barney
I guess I cut off part of the post. Here it is again.

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco , a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired,'Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?'

Only in California.
ricon

United States

#26606 Sep 2, 2013
Nothing to vote on
America First

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#26607 Sep 2, 2013
interesting wrote:
Dang, why did w ever let that Kenyan Muslim take control.
Sam I Am

Brockwell, AR

#26608 Sep 2, 2013
America First wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, why did w ever let that Kenyan Muslim take control.
Because a bunch of dumb asses voted him in. A long with the dumb asses there was voter fraud that swayed the election so much the Kenyan Muslim won.

Mountain Home, AR

#26609 Sep 2, 2013
Let’s add tax reform that makes corporations and the wealthiest Americans (like the Walton family that owns Wal-Mart) pay their fair share, and we have a plan.

Start by signing this petition asking Wal-Mart to make 40 hours of work available to every worker every week, and to pay at least $25,000 a year for full-time work.

Mountain Home, AR

#26610 Sep 2, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Because a bunch of dumb asses voted him in. A long with the dumb asses there was voter fraud that swayed the election so much the Kenyan Muslim won.
Yep, did it TWO TIMES, WITH LAND SLIDE victories both times. I bet 2016 is scaring the Hell out of you your racist ass to. Get use to it M. F., the Tea Party has destroyed your beloved Party of the _Grand _Old _Pricks.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26611 Sep 2, 2013
cathouse mouze wrote:
<quoted text> The ultra wealthy have too much influence in elections, it is that simple best examples are george soros and the koch brothers.
If we knock them down a notch maybe they won't be so influential.
You Have a problem taxing the assets of multi-billionaires?
I don't since the first billion isn't taxed as wealth.
Tell me can you actually make ends meet if all you have is 1 billion dollars?
Who are you to say just how much an individual should have? Oh that's right, you are a liberal!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26612 Sep 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
Let’s add tax reform that makes corporations and the wealthiest Americans (like the Walton family that owns Wal-Mart) pay their fair share, and we have a plan.
Start by signing this petition asking Wal-Mart to make 40 hours of work available to every worker every week, and to pay at least $25,000 a year for full-time work.
Negative. You should have to pay your fair share. I think you make too much. You should be taxed another 25% to go to the people who make less than you do. Why $25,000? Wouldn't 50 or a $100,000 be more fair?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26613 Sep 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, did it TWO TIMES, WITH LAND SLIDE victories both times. I bet 2016 is scaring the Hell out of you your racist ass to. Get use to it M. F., the Tea Party has destroyed your beloved Party of the _Grand _Old _Pricks.
:Land slide victories? LMAO! How did that vote thing turn out for you? LOL! You are just as ignorant now as you were back then and lighter in the wallet. You dumb people will cut your own nose off to spite your face! LOL!

Bexar, AR

#26614 Sep 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>:Land slide victories? LMAO! How did that vote thing turn out for you? LOL! You are just as ignorant now as you were back then and lighter in the wallet. You dumb people will cut your own nose off to spite your face! LOL!
That's right you stupid SOB, land slide Victories, get the fu#k over it looser.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26615 Sep 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right you stupid SOB, land slide Victories, get the fu#k over it looser.
You can't count can you. No wonder you stupid people never have any money. Now get outside and check that mail box for your next tax payer check you leach!

Bexar, AR

#26616 Sep 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't count can you. No wonder you stupid people never have any money. Now get outside and check that mail box for your next tax payer check you leach!
I can count on seeing something a shit head ignorant ass punk would post every time I see the name only a big p^ssy would use.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26617 Sep 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can count on seeing something a shit head ignorant ass punk would post every time I see the name only a big p^ssy would use.
What name is that? "GUEST?" You can't spell the word pussy you big mouth computer typing COWARD! You libtards are all the same big mouth tough guys until it comes time to get the job done. Well almost all of you libs. I do give Obama credit, that dude is a KILLING MACHINE! Obama should give lessons to George Bush! No President in U.S. history has killed more people on foreign soil than libtard Obama. My hat off to him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min woodtick57 21,168
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Aug 25 august005 1
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Aug 21 Bordeaux 40
News Mini-train, house, jail, historic districts in ... (Jun '10) Aug 11 bruce 10
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Aug 9 MissingDetails 61
even with racial tension Aug 7 woka 2
News Marshallese in Arkansas unhealthy, ineligible f... (Dec '07) Aug 4 John Ruth 270
More from around the web