Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#26026 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll take your unwillingness to admit what your party said in 1986 or even defend it as an admission of you knowing what the democrats did was wrong. On taxes for the poor, I thought we were talking about the federal government and federal taxes. I will certainly be more cautious in my assumptions that you understand what we are talking about from now on. Not talking about the umemployed, never was. The non-retirement entitlement society doesn't pay federal income taxes, only sales tax. Yes, you can take advantage of every single tax break the rich take advantage of. All you have to do is set yourself up to make the kind of money they do using the same hard work ethic they used. If you don't want to then that's on you but don't try and push the blame off on someone who had done the work and been successful. We live in America where one can make of themselves whatever they want. On the vacation front, Bushes (both of them) spent $25 million on "vacations" in 8 years.$20million of that was on the cost of using Airforce 1 but we'll count it anyway. Obama on the other hand had spent $57 million on vacations where he didn't work in only 3 years. Maybe it's you who should do the research. If you choose to, the only thing you will find from your liberal sources is that $20 million for Airforce 1 and they will only compare it to Obama's 4 trips to Hawaii costing $4 million each. They convieniently will omit Michelle's trips with and without the girls or the girls trips without the parents. I never mentioned Ireland. Where they vacation is of no concern to me but rather how much those vacations cost us, the hurting tax payers in this terrible economy of Obama's. Just be open minded enough to look at other sources besides ultra-leftwing sources that really make you look bad when you go defending the Obama's. I assumed that you could look at the numbers I gave and tell for yourself that they were minimal. Sorry, I gave you more credit than you deserve. So, I think you must have meant your not angry but rather confused. Wonder what city you live in that expects 60K extra residents? Is that in the next century?
I know it costs a lot but Obama does less damage when he is vacationing. Ever notice that Michelle and the kids stay away from him, thus the separate vacations, unless he is going someplace exciting. Even barney's partner spends time with him when he isn't at McD's
GOPnoMORE

Branson, MO

#26027 Jul 25, 2013
not sure about that wrote:
<quoted text>
Open minded? That is one thing that you will not find with a liberal.
One common trait that all liberals share is the "Blame Bush" gene. Actually, the "Blame" gene is the dominant gene that controls every liberal so strongly, that it trumps all ability to think rationally and logically...
You’ve got to be kidding me; the liberals have a “Blame Gene!” You have got to be pulling my leg; the conservatives couldn’t wait for President Obama to take office so they could blame him for the depression they caused, two mismanaged wars and turning booming economy into a plummeting economy while they had the helm the first decade of this land.

The conservatives the tea party ultra kooks have a season pass to “Loony Land” where the ride Sara Palin’s merry-go-round thinking the president was given a magic wand that he can wave and all should be fixed the moment he took office.

The only thing more dominant than their “Blame Gene” is their “Stupid Gene!”

But it is possible I guess the conservatives and tea baggers most definitely have a “Memory Loss” gene and then it would be understandable why they think others are to blame and only they have the answers.
GOPnoMORE

Branson, MO

#26028 Jul 25, 2013
Sorry, "land" should be century.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26029 Jul 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, what did the Democrat party say in 1986 when,
President Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act or other wise know as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act.
Mazzoli was a Democratic representative from Kentucky and Alan K. Simpson was a Republican senator from Wyoming who chaired their respective immigration subcommittees in Congress.
Tell us again how it was the Dem's fault that the bill was a miserable failure, a Bi-Partisan bill sighed into law by President Reagan.
You think maybe the law failed in part because of one tiny clause put into it ;
"affirmative defense" clause in the law that explicitly released employers from any obligation to check the authenticity of workers' documents"
Even though the bill says;
In brief the act:
required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status.
made it illegal to knowingly hire or recruit unauthorized immigrants.
legalized certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants.
Why did Reagan not Veto this tooothless piece of legislation?
That point in time there were not enough Hispanics voting, as they are today, so it could not have been pandering to their race.
I will tell you, it was put in there by the big business and commercial farmers to whom the Republican Party panders to.
You know as well as I do that the bill never made it out of the house. The only reason congress revisited the issue was because of the backlash by civil rights activist (not republican) and the democratic members in congress. The republicans caved as they do on so many other issues. Make no mistake, the democrats are no less than 5 steps ahead of the republicans in shaping the battlefield of public policy. The republican party and this country are going to die a slow and painful death at the hands of the democrats unless conservatives get their acts together before too much of America is infected by the lie that is liberalsim.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26030 Jul 25, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it costs a lot but Obama does less damage when he is vacationing. Ever notice that Michelle and the kids stay away from him, thus the separate vacations, unless he is going someplace exciting. Even barney's partner spends time with him when he isn't at McD's
Very good point.

United States

#26031 Jul 25, 2013
Good times

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26032 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
One common trait that all liberals share is the "Blame Bush" gene. Actually, the "Blame" gene is the dominant gene that controls every liberal so strongly, that it trumps all ability to think rationally and logically.
However, just as dominant as the "Blame" gene is, all liberals ironically share in the absence of the "Accountability/Responsib ility" gene, which is seemingly just as dominant.
Oddly enough, these two traits work together like a fine oiled machine in the mind of a liberal. The strong dominance of both have potential to cause conflict and confusion however, over time, the liberal mind has been able to intertwine and weave these traits so closely together, they have perfected the "Pick and Chose" gene. The traits from this gene have evolved into what we see now in the mind of every liberal...selective memory loss.
Unfortunately for America, the liberal mind has perfected the ability to incorporate these three genes, that they have not only created their own account of jaded history, they also can't process the reality of the present.
Those of us that are left to deal with the contradicting and chaotic mind of the liberal realize what a detriment they are to society...but until the liberal mind can recognize and admit the bondage and turmoil they deal with daily, there is little we can do to help them.
To sum it up...the liberal mind can't remember 1986, because they have spent years blaming others and refusing to take responsibility.
Case in point? Barney the Boob, who tries hard to appear eloquent...but probably needs a refresher course in the correct way to use simplistic grammar such as to, too, and two...their, there, and they're...etc....
She/he was so embarrassed by THEIR juvenile sock quote, They were compelled to redeem them self by showing THEIR excellent command of Spell and Grammar check.

Which is all good, but in my opinion it takes more brain power to present a plausible argument based on fact.

However those facts escape Dr. "not sure about that, None the less proceeds with another attempt at redemption in a 5,000 word essay on psycho analysis of a Liberal.

What poor Dr. "not sure about that" does not know that THEIR analysis has been debunked by several studies and have published in several publications, such as Psychologytoday, for example.
GOPnoMORE

Ava, MO

#26033 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake, the democrats are no less than 5 steps ahead of the republicans in shaping the battlefield of public policy. The republican party and this country are going to die a slow and painful death at the hands of the democrats unless conservatives get their acts together before too much of America is infected by the lie that is liberalsim.
Interesting, but no, the Democrats are doing nothing but sitting back and watching the tea party destroy the Republican Party. To prove this point we only have look at the most recent loony loser, Iowa Republican Representative Steve King. Add him to the list of Republican/tea party losers; Sara Palin, Rick Perry, Herman Cane, the lovable Witch Kristine O’Dodonnel and the multitude of recent others, yep, the Republicans will be a regional party at best.

Washington DC

#26034 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as I do that the bill never made it out of the house. The only reason congress revisited the issue was because of the backlash by civil rights activist (not republican) and the democratic members in congress. The republicans caved as they do on so many other issues. Make no mistake, the democrats are no less than 5 steps ahead of the republicans in shaping the battlefield of public policy. The republican party and this country are going to die a slow and painful death at the hands of the democrats unless conservatives get their acts together before too much of America is infected by the lie that is liberalsim.
No I do not know that, and neither do you. The bill was sign into law by Presiden Reagan on November 6, 1986.
Duh

Jonesboro, AR

#26035 Jul 25, 2013
Are you an undocumented immigrant who needs a cell phone? Here’s good news. We’ve just published The Undocumented Immigrant’s Guide to Free Government Cell Phones. Much to our surprise, there are no regulations that prohibit undocumented immigrants from getting these phones.
In fact, based on our research we assume many undocumented immigrants are already using the free government cell phone program to help land jobs, to keep in touch with doctors and other medical professionals, to stay in touch with their family, and to reach 911 in emergency situations.
The Undocumented Immigrant’s Guide to Free Government Cell Phones will teach you everything you need to know to get your own free cell phone, thanks to the generous U.S. government. It’s not illegal. You just have to know the rules.
Duh

Jonesboro, AR

#26036 Jul 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
She/he was so embarrassed by THEIR juvenile sock quote, They were compelled to redeem them self by showing THEIR excellent command of Spell and Grammar check.
Which is all good, but in my opinion it takes more brain power to present a plausible argument based on fact.
However those facts escape Dr. "not sure about that, None the less proceeds with another attempt at redemption in a 5,000 word essay on psycho analysis of a Liberal.
What poor Dr. "not sure about that" does not know that THEIR analysis has been debunked by several studies and have published in several publications, such as Psychologytoday, for example.
Based on fact, we are waiting? Maybe if you labeled your socks?
Give Him A Third Term

Jonesboro, AR

#26037 Jul 25, 2013
Several students at George Mason University (GMU) signed a petition on Wednesday demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester” abortions.

The petition, which was circulated on GMU’s flagship campus in Fairfax, VA., just outside Washington D.C., by Media Research Center reporter Dan Joseph said it was aimed at sending “a message to our lawmakers that women have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and babies” even “after their pregnancies.”

“If you don’t know what fourth trimester is, it’s after the baby is already born,” Joseph added in a video showing him collect the signatures.

Washington DC

#26038 Jul 25, 2013
Give Him A Third Term wrote:
Several students at George Mason University (GMU) signed a petition on Wednesday demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester” abortions.
The petition, which was circulated on GMU’s flagship campus in Fairfax, VA., just outside Washington D.C., by Media Research Center reporter Dan Joseph said it was aimed at sending “a message to our lawmakers that women have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and babies” even “after their pregnancies.”
“If you don’t know what fourth trimester is, it’s after the baby is already born,” Joseph added in a video showing him collect the signatures.
The depths you Republicans sink to is despicable. Just plain ignorance from those like yourself who posted this Bull Shit trying to get someone to believe like you did, that a Liberal was behind it..

Try again DA

View Full Profile

Dan Joseph
Video Journalist at Media Research Center Washington D.C. Metro Area | Political Organization Current:Video Journalist. Man on the Street Interviewer at Media Research Center, Intern at Office of U.S. Senator, Intern at National Republican Senator... Past:Staff Writer at CNS News Service, Staff Writer at CNS News, Author at Generation Right: The Young Conservative in the age of Obama, Feature write... Education: California State University-Northridge, Rollins College, California State University, Rollins College Summary:A published author, journalist, blogger and lifelong conservative activist dedicated to bringing members of Generation Y back into the conservati... Dan Joseph
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26039 Jul 25, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of good points, not being a smart Alec here, it's very difficult to read. It would help greatly if paragraphs were used. Just saying.
Sorry so difficult to read, but I am just responding sentence by sentence to what is being said, might have to look at prior post to piece them together. I wish I could have paragraphed that incredibly long rant but I only had 3 characters left and this website takes away 1 for each space lol . Will try to do better but whoever I am responding too you can pretty much read sentence by sentence what they said and then read my response. Sorry to make it so difficult but topix does not like to make it easy when you have a lot to say lol.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26040 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be open minded enough to look at other sources besides ultra-leftwing sources that really make you look bad when you go defending the Obama's. I assumed that you could look at the numbers I gave and tell for yourself that they were minimal. Sorry, I gave you more credit than you deserve. So, I think you must have meant your not angry but rather confused. Wonder what city you live in that expects 60K extra residents? Is that in the next century?
Like I said before this is not 1986, please come to the present like the rest of the U.S. LOL OK, so I can go through all the hard work of having my family make Millions and billions of dollars and inherit what THEY worked hard to achieve? Is that still considered hard work to you? Waiting for your family to die off to rob their inheritance? Do you not know that most of the old money in this country has came from inheritance? Mitt Romney, inherited money and opened a company that ruins peoples lives. Sam Walton's family, everything was given to them. Koch brothers, inherited enough money to make you believe anything fox news has to say. LOL. What a joke. Let me wait for my rich uncle that I never had to die off so I can be like them. Hard work gets you SQUAT in the states now, but that will all soon change. Faster than you republicans would like. Now wait a second. You are telling me that you would rather pass blame on people who WORK FOR YOU and your business for not working hard, rather than rich little tit babies who have had everything handed to them? I see. Some employer you are. Maybe your employee's should know about this. You are a luxurious business owner right? You said your business is doing just fine right? You work hard right? Then go take advantage of all those tax breaks I mentioned. Oh, that is right, you cannot. Not because you do not want to, but because you are a "successful" business owner busting his ass only to fall short of those tax breaks you try to pawn off as being legit. Get real. Let me tell you good sir, you lie about the numbers posted for the vacations. Bush spent over $20M in taxpayer money JUST IN FLIGHTS to his ranch in Texas. Him and Laura then took SEVEN trips to Africa at around 60-100M each. Know how I got that number? Because Republicans through a fit over Obama's trip to Africa and said he was poised to spend that much. Those numbers were based off prior trips to the country. Made by who? Bush. You then cannot officially add Michelle's trip or Obama's trip to Ireland as a vacation as it was to an OFFICIAL G8 summit meeting. They just did some extra sight seeing while they were there. Laura bush's vacations alone cost more than Obama's trip to Hawaii for Christmas and to Illinois for a basketball game. Then you add in both of them vacationing for over 1000 days in a 3000 day term and you have what? The most vacationing president EVER! He then took a 5 week vacation to his ranch in Texas. The longest taken by a president in over 36 years!! I look for credible news sources that post reliable news and if they can work in college then they can sure work when explaining complex situations to simple minded people. No, I am not confused, just informed. More-so than most. Sorry for my slip up with the city adding over 60k residents. The plan is for that same amount of growth in the area, not the city. My mistake on that part. Got a little carried away while I was being not only being politically correct but literally in the same sense. I just wish you could see the optimistic point of view on things, instead of being so pessimistic and always looking for the negative in life. Try the other way for a few months, it might not only make you feel better about yourself but may also lower your blood pressure lol.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26041 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'll take your unwillingness to admit what your party said in 1986 or even defend it as an admission of you knowing what the democrats did was wrong. On taxes for the poor, I thought we were talking about the federal government and federal taxes. I will certainly be more cautious in my assumptions that you understand what we are talking about from now on. Not talking about the umemployed, never was. The non-retirement entitlement society doesn't pay federal income taxes, only sales tax. Yes, you can take advantage of every single tax break the rich take advantage of. All you have to do is set yourself up to make the kind of money they do using the same hard work ethic they used. If you don't want to then that's on you but don't try and push the blame off on someone who had done the work and been successful. We live in America where one can make of themselves whatever they want. On the vacation front, Bushes (both of them) spent $25 million on "vacations" in 8 years.$20million of that was on the cost of using Airforce 1 but we'll count it anyway. Obama on the other hand had spent $57 million on vacations where he didn't work in only 3 years. Maybe it's you who should do the research. If you choose to, the only thing you will find from your liberal sources is that $20 million for Airforce 1 and they will only compare it to Obama's 4 trips to Hawaii costing $4 million each. They convieniently will omit Michelle's trips with and without the girls or the girls trips without the parents. I never mentioned Ireland. Where they vacation is of no concern to me but rather how much those vacations cost us, the hurting tax payers in this terrible economy of Obama's. Just be open minded enough to look at other sources besides ultra-leftwing sources that really make you look bad when you go defending the Obama's. I assumed that you could look at the numbers I gave and tell for yourself that they were minimal. Sorry, I gave you more credit than you deserve. So, I think you must have meant your not angry but rather confused. Wonder what city you live in that expects 60K extra residents? Is that in the next century?
LOL your probably not going to believe this, but then again, I am probably not going to care. I just spent the last 20 min writing this big long paragraph about how wrong you were, but then went to send it and my computer froze; however, at this point what I can say is that yes you are wrong. I do not have to defend my statements as they are politically and literally correct. You can and have every right to believe what you want. I am not trying to change your mind, just stating the facts. You can take those facts with some sense of reason or you can call them bunk, does not matter to me, but what I can tell you is you should be more optimistic on your outlook on life instead of pessimistic about every little thing you THINK is true. Might make your life a little easier and lower your blood pressure. Before I go though I must tell you about Bush's vacations because I cannot omit this. The $20M you said was spent by both Bush's over their duration as president is simply false. What I can tell you is that little Bush's trips to his Texas ranch alone cost the tax payers over $20M, I will let you figure out the rest of the 900 days he spent on vacation and his 7 trips to Africa each costing $60-$100M each. Maybe you should get your facts from actual news sources instead of political image signs found on GOOGLE.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26042 Jul 25, 2013
HA!!! NOW you are really not going to believe this!! Even though it is in black and white. That post above where I explained that I thought my message did not get sent, well, right above that is my original message!!! What are the odds of that. Must of just took a little longer to post than normal. Being republican though, or conservative in nature. It may take a little more convincing than the cold hard truth in front of your eyes.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26043 Jul 25, 2013
Oh wow, post on here are really getting messed up with the lag tonight. Ah well, most will get the just, some will never get it.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26044 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
One common trait that all liberals share is the "Blame Bush" gene. Actually, the "Blame" gene is the dominant gene that controls every liberal so strongly, that it trumps all ability to think rationally and logically.
However, just as dominant as the "Blame" gene is, all liberals ironically share in the absence of the "Accountability/Responsib ility" gene, which is seemingly just as dominant.
Oddly enough, these two traits work together like a fine oiled machine in the mind of a liberal. The strong dominance of both have potential to cause conflict and confusion however, over time, the liberal mind has been able to intertwine and weave these traits so closely together, they have perfected the "Pick and Chose" gene. The traits from this gene have evolved into what we see now in the mind of every liberal...selective memory loss.
Unfortunately for America, the liberal mind has perfected the ability to incorporate these three genes, that they have not only created their own account of jaded history, they also can't process the reality of the present.
Those of us that are left to deal with the contradicting and chaotic mind of the liberal realize what a detriment they are to society...but until the liberal mind can recognize and admit the bondage and turmoil they deal with daily, there is little we can do to help them.
To sum it up...the liberal mind can't remember 1986, because they have spent years blaming others and refusing to take responsibility.
Case in point? Barney the Boob, who tries hard to appear eloquent...but probably needs a refresher course in the correct way to use simplistic grammar such as to, too, and two...their, there, and they're...etc....
Do you realize how incompetent you sound?
not sure about you

Ashburn, VA

#26045 Jul 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make the 'sock quote', Barn. Keep up!
However, after the multiple posts you have whined about it, I wish I could take credit for it.
After all of your spitting and stammering, and you get so upset from a sock comment?
Go figure a liberal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas high court strikes down voter ID law 13 hr Swedenforever 15
Arkansas high court strikes down voter ID law Sun not a liberal idiot 11
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sat Son of God 1
Who are you voting for in the Arkansas Lieutena... Fri Topix Polls 0
Who are you voting for in the Arkansas Governor... Fri Topix Polls 0
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... Oct 16 tha Professor 146
Beebe appoints retired Harrison judge as specia... Oct 14 yankeedudell 3

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE