<quoted text>
How could you tell the difference?
Because he sounds like you...

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25507 Jun 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you did say anything about 100%. I said that the way it was written IMPLIES that, and it does.
For the record, the CBO seems to be wrong far more than they are right.
As for the credit upgrade, I will consider it an upgrade when we get back AAA. Until then it's just a nod of recognition in our direction, though it does sound promising. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I am leary of things being held at their current levels artificially such as the stock market. It has been RUMORED that the government is buying up equities in order to boost equity prices artificially. Since it's not illegal for our government to invest in the market nobody has said much. Bernanke spoke about government doing this very thing back in 2002 as a way to avoid inflation. Well, guess who runs the Fed? America is currently holding interest rates down in order to lure people to buy homes. If things are so great then why not let interest rates come up? Then there are a host of unrelated things like the lies about Benghazi that would lead someone not to trust our government. If they will lie about one thing then lying about everything isn't out of the question and needs to be considered with everything they tell us.
"I never said you did say anything about 100%"

I believe you did..........

"First you said that it's 100% the House's fault we were downgraded. This eliminates every other administration from the past and all other branches of government placing blame solely on the shoulders of the current House"

Washington DC

#25508 Jun 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is exactly what the hell I'm talking about. Both of your parties are so damned screwed up, and God forbid either of you even think about taking some responsibility for what you have done to our country. You call it acting out of emotion, I call it putting the democrats arrogance back into place where it belongs. We the Independents let you dems know real quick in 2010 that "You" do not have the power "You" think you do, and with attitudes like your displaying, we will show you again in 2014 and 2016. And even after the Independents handed you dems your collective asses, you still cannot admit that the real power lies within the hands of the American people...you gave the credit to your hated adversary, just so you could keep from admitting where the true power in this country lies.
Independents are so powerful that currently no Independents are serving in the U.S. House of Representatives.

There are two Independents currently serving in the U.S. Senate....

And they vote with the Democrats.
Concerned

Malden, MO

#25509 Jun 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Independents are so powerful that currently no Independents are serving in the U.S. House of Representatives.
There are two Independents currently serving in the U.S. Senate....
And they vote with the Democrats.
My God you are freaking hopeless....you are like a freaking machine that has been programmed to only make certain responses...there definitely is no hope what so ever for the likes of you.

Have fun with your political debates here. I can see there is no reasoning with anyone like you. You truly are a Democrat...you should feel so proud (eye roll)

Washington DC

#25510 Jun 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you are freaking hopeless....you are like a freaking machine that has been programmed to only make certain responses...there definitely is no hope what so ever for the likes of you.
Have fun with your political debates here. I can see there is no reasoning with anyone like you. You truly are a Democrat...you should feel so proud (eye roll)
Middle finger (extended)
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25511 Jun 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never said you did say anything about 100%"
I believe you did..........
"First you said that it's 100% the House's fault we were downgraded. This eliminates every other administration from the past and all other branches of government placing blame solely on the shoulders of the current House"
"Hell yes, its the 1/3's fault we were downgraded."

Did I miss something? I don't think I did. If I did then please tell me who else's fault it is because I can't find it in your statement.

Washington DC

#25512 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? I don't think I did. If I did then please tell me who else's fault it is because I can't find it in your statement.
Think about it some more, maybe it will come to you.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25514 Jun 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it some more, maybe it will come to you.
Buying some time to think of a way out of what you obviously said? Or, more likely, trying to get me to look for something that simply isn't there. You do that a lot and it never works and never will. Maybe you should try something else.

Washington DC

#25515 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, the people who issued the down grade ( S&P ) will tell you the reason for their opinion..........

"More broadly, the downgrade reflects our view that the effectiveness, stability, and predictability of American policymaking and political institutions have weakened at a time of ongoing fiscal and economic challenges to a degree more than we envisioned when we assigned a negative outlook to the rating on April 18, 2011. Since then, we have changed our view of the difficulties in bridging the gulf between the political parties over fiscal policy, which makes us pessimistic about the capacity of Congress and the Administration to be able to leverage their agreement this week into a broader fiscal consolidation plan that stabilizes the government's debt dynamics any time soon.

Washington DC

#25516 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying some time to think of a way out of what you obviously said? Or, more likely, trying to get me to look for something that simply isn't there. You do that a lot and it never works and never will. Maybe you should try something else.
There is no doubt to what I said. If there is just go back and look.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#25517 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did you missed the part where he said you were lying then proved it dumb ass.
barney isa rump rider

Cherokee Village, AR

#25518 Jun 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle finger (extended)
Did you learn that signal while in jail? you know the signal that says "I am down on my knees and assumed the position".
barney isa rump rider

Cherokee Village, AR

#25519 Jun 23, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did you missed the part where he said you were lying then proved it dumb ass.
Did prove anything except its your dumb ass that old barney likes to ride.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25520 Jun 23, 2013
Interesting how so many on the Right are seemingly so knowledgeable about homosexual acts...almost as if that's where their minds drift quite often?

Must be because some of you aren't capable of forming any coherent response and automatically revert to what you know best.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25521 Jun 23, 2013
This is as good of an explanation of what the Democratic party is REALLY about as I have ever heard. It is by Elbert Guillory, a Louisiana politician that had been a life-long Republican until 2007 when he switched to Democrat. As of May 31, Mr. Guillory switched back to Republican. Being that he is black and has been on both sides of the aisle hearing both sides arguments, I would think he would have a pretty fair assessment of what both parties are about. Anyway here it is and you can take what you want away from it.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25522 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Interesting how so many on the Right are seemingly so knowledgeable about homosexual acts...almost as if that's where their minds drift quite often?
Must be because some of you aren't capable of forming any coherent response and automatically revert to what you know best.
Please explain to us the acts you and your gay lover share so we can become more educated.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25523 Jun 23, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody listens to what "he" said and neither should you.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25524 Jun 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, the people who issued the down grade ( S&P ) will tell you the reason for their opinion..........
"More broadly, the downgrade reflects our view that the effectiveness, stability, and predictability of American policymaking and political institutions have weakened at a time of ongoing fiscal and economic challenges to a degree more than we envisioned when we assigned a negative outlook to the rating on April 18, 2011. Since then, we have changed our view of the difficulties in bridging the gulf between the political parties over fiscal policy, which makes us pessimistic about the capacity of Congress and the Administration to be able to leverage their agreement this week into a broader fiscal consolidation plan that stabilizes the government's debt dynamics any time soon.
I certainly didn't see any of that in your statement. Besides, all that mumbo jumbo you cited as a source that clarifies your statement seems to actually go against your argument. How you understood it as it was written is beyond me.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25525 Jun 23, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
It is the left that has pushed the homosexual agenda to the hilt. Even emphasized it to the point where it appears that 1 out of every 2 people are gay when actually less than 1 in 20 are gay(I think that's a little high). It's why you only see hundreds of gays show up to get married in cities of millions when a state decides to recognize gay marriage. Even then, many of those hundreds come in from other states that don't recognize gay marriage.

Washington DC

#25526 Jun 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly didn't see any of that in your statement. Besides, all that mumbo jumbo you cited as a source that clarifies your statement seems to actually go against your argument. How you understood it as it was written is beyond me.
Now are you saying you are surprised that I understood what I posted?
Or are you saying,
'you were surprised I understood it because you did not as it was written'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min guest 3,840
As a Christian can I vote for a gay candidate? Sep 12 guest 1
Republicans Build Cushions in Key Senate Races Sep 8 Cat74 4
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Sep 7 SwTLiLEm05 33
Dr. Robin Bowen named Arkansas Tech president Sep 7 Tammy from Miami 14
Dozens of Arrests in Central Arkansas Drug Sweep Sep 5 Super_Chick_ 17
Arkansas Prison Inmate Found Dead in Suicide Aug 28 A-NEWMOON-RISING 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••