|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

snowman wrote:
<quoted text>LOL believe what you want to "Mr. Independant" and yes everything I told you was true. You are just another niave Republican who could not see the truth if it was told to you by the person who said it. Ignorance is what got us into this mess caused by your impotent party. You can see that it's collapsing on itself. Governors and congressmen and women accross the U.S. in the Republican party are shoving their beliefs with no votes in state legislature passed the vote of the general populous belief and onto a Republican governor's desk to be signed into law, it even happens in the little pathetic town of pocahontas. But that is ok. Whenever enough people get pissed off at all this ignorance your party is trying to pass then they will fall again just like they did in 08'.
And so will your party...trust me.

People like me are absolutely fed up with both of your parties. Both parties are nothing more than a bunch of ignorant third grade tattle tales that love to jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be popular at the time.

The day is coming when we will see the death of both the democrat and republican parties and the way will be clear for the independents.

If you think for one minute that anyone believes your parties bullshit either then maybe you need to remember what happened in 2010. People in this country are sick of both of your ignorant asses, and both of you are responsible for what has happened to this great country...end of story!!!!
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point
I live in Piggott einstein, thus why I am posting on a Piggott forum. But, here, I'll throw your retarded ass a bone.
This forum tracks your town off of your IP address unless you sign up and actually list your hometown. Depending where you live in Piggott and which provider you use will depend which IP address you are assigned. Since Newwave happens to be a Missouri based cable provider most IP addresses assigned to Piggott customers have a Missouri location...IE: Campbell, Kennett, and etc.
But by all means, please do call MSNBC and get their opinion on this matter to see if I am correct...rofl
I remember you..you're the big talker that thinks his BS impresses anyone with a above forth grade education..you're also a stinking Yankee who probably moved down here to receive Arkansas Medicaid. Seems you were looking for a job last I remember, ever get one or are you still sponging off unemployment.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
And so will your party...trust me.
People like me are absolutely fed up with both of your parties. Both parties are nothing more than a bunch of ignorant third grade tattle tales that love to jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be popular at the time.
The day is coming when we will see the death of both the democrat and republican parties and the way will be clear for the independents.
If you think for one minute that anyone believes your parties bullshit either then maybe you need to remember what happened in 2010. People in this country are sick of both of your ignorant asses, and both of you are responsible for what has happened to this great country...end of story!!!!
"end of story"

I do not think so, you brought up 2010, your ignorance of what did happen in 2010 goes against most theories you put forth in your post.

"Republican State Leadership Committee admitted to targeting state legislature races with the intention of drawing new district lines in order to gain a House majority. "The rationale was straightforward," the organization wrote. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn."

Guess what happen in 2012, SURPRISE, Democrat candidates won more votes than their Republican counter parts, but yet, Republicans picked up more seats.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'll be a minority by then.

I hope you're around to experience that little bit of heaven.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight. If someone racks up more debt payments than they have income, as we have here in America, the answer to eliminating the problem is more debt? Next you say that Bush racked up 10T in debt in his 8 years and you agree that Obama has racked up 6T in only 4 1/2 yrs right? Well if the total debt to our country is 16T, did all of the other presidents before Bush have no debt? I wasn't aware of that. Please show me where you got your info that the debt is falling at the fastest rate ever (I won't hold my breath). So you are telling me that the Democrats held 2/3 of the three branches of government and it's the 1/3's fault we were downgraded. Obama and the Democrats have been going around the Constitution since he's been office, but on this 1/3 stopped them. Uh Ok. Who's looking for wars? I believe Obama has been getting us out of the Middle East since he took office yet we still have a very strong presence over there and even went into some more countries (Lybia and Syria) under Obama's watch. Guess that's Bush's fault too. It's obvious that you only get your info from liberal sites and have bought into them 100% without hearing another side. That kind of attitude is one that makes the truth impossible to see even if it's staring you right in the face.
Hell yes, its the 1/3's fault we were downgraded.

How many times do you have to be told,'spending bills' come from the House?

WHO did not pass a bill on time to avoid a down grade?

That 1/3 called the HOUSE!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, based on current stats if he is Caucasian he will be in the minority regardless of the unlikely event he described.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think that could happen.

Being independents have no power unless they attached their vote to one of the major parties. If one major party implodes', how will the independents over come the existing party?

Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you..you're the big talker that thinks his BS impresses anyone with a above forth grade education..you're also a stinking Yankee who probably moved down here to receive Arkansas Medicaid. Seems you were looking for a job last I remember, ever get one or are you still sponging off unemployment.
What in the shit are you talking about? Are you on Meth or something?
Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Already am a minority dumbshit
Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think that could happen.
Being independents have no power unless they attached their vote to one of the major parties. If one major party implodes', how will the independents over come the existing party?
How could it happen? Because people have the right to vote for anyone they see fit as long as they are on the ballot. Don't have to belong to a political party to get on a ballot. And please don't bring up Perot or Paul...No one in their right mind would have voted for either of those tards anyway.
Concerned

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"end of story"
I do not think so, you brought up 2010, your ignorance of what did happen in 2010 goes against most theories you put forth in your post.
"Republican State Leadership Committee admitted to targeting state legislature races with the intention of drawing new district lines in order to gain a House majority. "The rationale was straightforward," the organization wrote. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn."
Guess what happen in 2012, SURPRISE, Democrat candidates won more votes than their Republican counter parts, but yet, Republicans picked up more seats.
wrong again

most people did exactly what I did in 2010, and went to the polling stations and voted for anything but a democrat because of the blantent arrogance they spewed forth ramming that craptastic healthcare bill down our throats without even reading it first!!! And yes, that was Pelosi's exact words...do I need to go find the video proof for you of her saying to pass the bill then read it?

Democrat arrogance is what people are getting sick and tired of. The democratic party has changed drastically within the last 50 years. It used to be a party for the people, for the poor, for the working class...now it is nothing more than a sick joke performing one scandal after another right in front of the publics eyes and trying to cover it up with the ruse of national media, hollywood, and slight of hand. And although that may very well work on simpletons, more and more people are waking up. Trust me, the GOP can only be their worst enemy for so long before the attention goes right back square on your party. Just hope that isn't in 14, or 16, or you'll see a repeat of 10.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yes, its the 1/3's fault we were downgraded.
How many times do you have to be told,'spending bills' come from the House?
WHO did not pass a bill on time to avoid a down grade?
That 1/3 called the HOUSE!
By saying that spending bills come from the House you are saying that no other branch of government has any say so in the fate of spending bills? Surely you are not going there are you?

As for the downgrade, you are saying that we weren't in trouble before the House had the opportunity to pass the spending bill? That the downgrade was the sole result of the inactivity of the House and not our spending habits in the years prior to the downgrade? Primarily the actions of the former House leader Nancy Pelosi when our spending was out of control (not that it's in control now because it isn't)? I don't like him but under John Boehner spending levels have come down from the all time u.s. high under Pelosi. It's odd that when Pelosi spent the most money in a two year span in American history, it was Bush's fault for putting us in a hole that could only be climbed out of by massive spending. This must be an anomaly because everyone else that tries that approach ends up losing everything. Enter in John Boehner. Spending levels come down and all of a sudden Obama's plan is coming to fruition and the debt levels are in a free fall.
Complete hypocrisy.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no more truth in your synopsis than his, Presidents are only as powerful as Congress allows or in Bushes situation, Rove and Cheney allowed..
Correction, ALL presidents including Bush. If anything Obama has shown great ability to side-step the Constitution without consequence regardless of Congress.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

snowman wrote:
<quoted text>LOL believe what you want to "Mr. Independant" and yes everything I told you was true. You are just another niave Republican who could not see the truth if it was told to you by the person who said it. Ignorance is what got us into this mess caused by your impotent party. You can see that it's collapsing on itself. Governors and congressmen and women accross the U.S. in the Republican party are shoving their beliefs with no votes in state legislature passed the vote of the general populous belief and onto a Republican governor's desk to be signed into law, it even happens in the little pathetic town of pocahontas. But that is ok. Whenever enough people get pissed off at all this ignorance your party is trying to pass then they will fall again just like they did in 08'.
Just to be clear, you are saying our National Debt total was at $0 when Bush took office? I mean that IS what you are saying I am just giving you a chance to think about what you just said and correct it.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again
most people did exactly what I did in 2010, and went to the polling stations and voted for anything but a democrat because of the blantent arrogance they spewed forth ramming that craptastic healthcare bill down our throats without even reading it first!!! And yes, that was Pelosi's exact words...do I need to go find the video proof for you of her saying to pass the bill then read it?
Democrat arrogance is what people are getting sick and tired of. The democratic party has changed drastically within the last 50 years. It used to be a party for the people, for the poor, for the working class...now it is nothing more than a sick joke performing one scandal after another right in front of the publics eyes and trying to cover it up with the ruse of national media, hollywood, and slight of hand. And although that may very well work on simpletons, more and more people are waking up. Trust me, the GOP can only be their worst enemy for so long before the attention goes right back square on your party. Just hope that isn't in 14, or 16, or you'll see a repeat of 10.
In 2010 the independent vote swung to the right and did just what you said, they went to the ballot box and voted with emotion over logic.

Look what happen, the Republicans gerrymandered their way to a majority in the house and now look what you independents put into office, a Congress with the lowest public approval rating ever, and passed less bills than any Congress in history.

BTW- if you will notice the polls are looking pretty bad for 2016 as far as Republicans are concerned, 2014 we will see if their gerrymandering can save their ass from a 8% public approval rating.

Mark

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Good Day,

Do you need urgent finance,we offer swift financing to interested parties. I would need you to mail so we can discuss further should be interested in receiving funds quickly,easily and most importantly,legitimately...

Warm Regards

Urgently Respond to: sharkfinancialservice@gmail.co m

Shark Team

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
How could it happen? Because people have the right to vote for anyone they see fit as long as they are on the ballot. Don't have to belong to a political party to get on a ballot. And please don't bring up Perot or Paul...No one in their right mind would have voted for either of those tards anyway.
That is true, however your simplistic answer fails to address the issue of organization, and more importantly money, of a party as opposed to the independent voters who lack both.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
By saying that spending bills come from the House you are saying that no other branch of government has any say so in the fate of spending bills? Surely you are not going there are you?
As for the downgrade, you are saying that we weren't in trouble before the House had the opportunity to pass the spending bill? That the downgrade was the sole result of the inactivity of the House and not our spending habits in the years prior to the downgrade? Primarily the actions of the former House leader Nancy Pelosi when our spending was out of control (not that it's in control now because it isn't)? I don't like him but under John Boehner spending levels have come down from the all time u.s. high under Pelosi. It's odd that when Pelosi spent the most money in a two year span in American history, it was Bush's fault for putting us in a hole that could only be climbed out of by massive spending. This must be an anomaly because everyone else that tries that approach ends up losing everything. Enter in John Boehner. Spending levels come down and all of a sudden Obama's plan is coming to fruition and the debt levels are in a free fall.
Complete hypocrisy.
NOPE, that is not even close to what I said on any damn thing you said in that rant.

Let me remind you of what you said;

"We wouldn't have gotten a credit downgrade for the first time in our history and Obama owns that 100%"

But now your story is;

"and not our spending habits in the years prior to the downgrade? Primarily the actions of the former House leader Nancy Pelosi when our spending was out of control"

It gets better, hold on, you ready?

"By saying that spending bills come from the House you are saying that no other branch of government has any say so in the fate of spending bills?"

No I didn't, but you sure did..........ROFL

"Enter in John Boehner. Spending levels come down and all of a sudden Obama's plan is coming to fruition and the debt levels are in a free fall"

Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, that is not even close to what I said on any damn thing you said in that rant.
Let me remind you of what you said;
"We wouldn't have gotten a credit downgrade for the first time in our history and Obama owns that 100%"
But now your story is;
"and not our spending habits in the years prior to the downgrade? Primarily the actions of the former House leader Nancy Pelosi when our spending was out of control"
It gets better, hold on, you ready?
"By saying that spending bills come from the House you are saying that no other branch of government has any say so in the fate of spending bills?"
No I didn't, but you sure did..........ROFL
"Enter in John Boehner. Spending levels come down and all of a sudden Obama's plan is coming to fruition and the debt levels are in a free fall"
First you said that it's 100% the House's fault we were downgraded. This elimitates every other administration from the past and all other branches of government placing blame solely on the shoulders of the current House.
Second, you re-stated that spending bills come from the house. Given statement one on who's fault this is makes your second statement about where spending bills originate imply that the House has sole authority over those bills which is completely inaccurate.
Lastly, you eliminated all responsibility for this mess from every previous government we have ever had. This says that no other administration has contributed to this mess in the history of our country and that the single act of not passing a bill is the reason for the downgrade. It also implied that no other method would have prevented a downgrade such as spending within our means (WOW what a novel idea). You yourself have blamed Bush on countless occasions for his spending actions which supposedly caused Obama to have to do more of what you blamed Bush for which seems to be ok with you since it's a liberal doing it. Completely hypocritical.
Now on what I said, Our credit rating was stellar until Obama started to "lead". Other administrations had certainly done damage to place us in the mess we found ourselves in (Bush included). However, when Obama and Pelosi were handed the checkbook and they saw all the red ink, that was their opportunity to change course so the problem could be fixed. What did they do instead? They sped up the very thing that other administrations had done. This caused the credit agencies to do their own forcasting of what that level of spending would do to this nation since Obama showed no signs of slowing his out of control spending. They were left with no other alternative besides a downgrade. I believe that if Obama had even remained at the current outrageous and unacceptable levels of spending that we would have never been downgraded but we will never know. All things said, I'll give Obama 75% blame and past administrations 25% though I still feel he deserves 100% for his irresponsible spending.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
First you said that it's 100% the House's fault we were downgraded. This elimitates every other administration from the past and all other branches of government placing blame solely on the shoulders of the current House.
Second, you re-stated that spending bills come from the house. Given statement one on who's fault this is makes your second statement about where spending bills originate imply that the House has sole authority over those bills which is completely inaccurate.
Lastly, you eliminated all responsibility for this mess from every previous government we have ever had. This says that no other administration has contributed to this mess in the history of our country and that the single act of not passing a bill is the reason for the downgrade. It also implied that no other method would have prevented a downgrade such as spending within our means (WOW what a novel idea). You yourself have blamed Bush on countless occasions for his spending actions which supposedly caused Obama to have to do more of what you blamed Bush for which seems to be ok with you since it's a liberal doing it. Completely hypocritical.
Now on what I said, Our credit rating was stellar until Obama started to "lead". Other administrations had certainly done damage to place us in the mess we found ourselves in (Bush included). However, when Obama and Pelosi were handed the checkbook and they saw all the red ink, that was their opportunity to change course so the problem could be fixed. What did they do instead? They sped up the very thing that other administrations had done. This caused the credit agencies to do their own forcasting of what that level of spending would do to this nation since Obama showed no signs of slowing his out of control spending. They were left with no other alternative besides a downgrade. I believe that if Obama had even remained at the current outrageous and unacceptable levels of spending that we would have never been downgraded but we will never know. All things said, I'll give Obama 75% blame and past administrations 25% though I still feel he deserves 100% for his irresponsible spending.
I am going to correct your delusional ass for God knows how many times now.

I did not say a damn word about "100%" but you did, here is what I said:

"Hell yes, its the 1/3's fault we were downgraded"

In rebuttal to your statement;

"So you are telling me that the Democrats held 2/3 of the three branches of government and it's the 1/3's fault we were downgraded"

Now if you want to discuss projections, have a look at what just came from the CBO..........

That is the thrust of a new report released Tuesday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, estimating that the deficit for this fiscal year, which ends on Sept. 30, will fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of the nationís annual economic output, about $200 billion lower than the agency estimated just three months ago.

BTW- you have nothing to say about the recent credit up grade?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,641 - 23,660 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••