Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25433 Jun 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance can be cured your stupidity can't!
How could you tell the difference?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25434 Jun 19, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Independent Barney, remember Independent.
Though I doubt the sincerity, I'll take it as it is written and say thank you for setting Barney straight. He sure hasn't listened to me on that subject.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25435 Jun 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I doubt the sincerity, I'll take it as it is written and say thank you for setting Barney straight. He sure hasn't listened to me on that subject.
I could care less if you claim to be a Independent, Republican. democrat or any thing in between.

You can call yourself a Dem. if you want, but if you keep posting your opinions as they were fact, and the same debunked right wing talking points, I will continue to show the other side of the story to anyone who cares to read it.

Sorry Pal, this is about the truth, not your lack of party affiliation.

jack

Conway, AR

#25436 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less if you claim to be a Independent, Republican. democrat or any thing in between.
You can call yourself a Dem. if you want, but if you keep posting your opinions as they were fact, and the same debunked right wing talking points, I will continue to show the other side of the story to anyone who cares to read it.
The truth? You can't handle the truth!!
taillight quarantee

Ash Flat, AR

#25437 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what her successor has done in the 113th Congress.
Corps of Engineers Recreation Improvement Act
Sponsor:
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]
Cosponsors:
Latest Action:
02/28/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
Tracker:
This bill has the status Introduced.
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Introduced
Passed Senate
Passed House
To President
Became Law
S.995 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)
BILL
Latest Title:
National Desert Storm and Desert Shield War Memorial Act
Sponsor:
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR]
Cosponsors:
Latest Action:
05/21/2013 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.(text of measure as introduced: CR S3661
Better than the Stinking Lincoln
didn't she introduce the Slick willie blo job protection Act as her greatest achievement.
How about being a Permanent resident of Virgina while claiming to represent the people of Arkansas. Remember her vote on the initial Obama care.

Location hidden

#25438 Jun 19, 2013
taillight quarantee wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the Stinking Lincoln
didn't she introduce the Slick willie blo job protection Act as her greatest achievement.
How about being a Permanent resident of Virgina while claiming to represent the people of Arkansas. Remember her vote on the initial Obama care.
A seventh-generation Arkansan, Blanche Lambert was born in Helena, Phillips County, to Martha (née Kelly) and Jordan Bennett Lambert.[3][4] Her father was a rice and cotton farmer.[3][5] Her older sister, Mary Lambert, is a film director.[6] She received her early education at the local public schools in Helena, and was the student council president at Central High School from 1977 to 1978.[3]

Lincoln attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, where she was a member of the Chi Omega sorority.[3] She graduated from Randolph-Macon Woman's College in Lynchburg, Virginia, in 1982, earning a Bachelor's degree in biology.[7] She originally sought to go into nursing.[8]
Sambo

Mountain Home, AR

#25439 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A seventh-generation Arkansan, Blanche Lambert was born in Helena, Phillips County, to Martha (née Kelly) and Jordan Bennett Lambert.[3][4] Her father was a rice and cotton farmer.[3][5] Her older sister, Mary Lambert, is a film director.[6] She received her early education at the local public schools in Helena, and was the student council president at Central High School from 1977 to 1978.[3]
Lincoln attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, where she was a member of the Chi Omega sorority.[3] She graduated from Randolph-Macon Woman's College in Lynchburg, Virginia, in 1982, earning a Bachelor's degree in biology.[7] She originally sought to go into nursing.[8]
do the same thing. I find an old place and it drives me crazy til I find out who owns it. You can go to the courthouse and do a property search and go from there. I dont like intruding on people but sometimes I knock on a neighbors door or if there is an old house that people are living in,just stop and knock on their door to ask. Just remember to be ultra-polite and sincere and follow these steps. Will definitely get you into a lot of places. When they open the door,start by introducing yourself and tell them where you are from.At the same time reach out for a "firm" handshake (weak handshakes are meaningless) while at the same time tell them you apologize for intruding on their privacy. Tell them you are into metal detecting and ask if they would mind if you went in there yard. Tell them they can walk around with you if they'd like or you can show them everything you find. If you find anything of importance,be sure to offer it them. If its a gold band or a really old coin,I know its hard to depart with it,but believe me,you"ll do better in the long run because they'll tell people and they'll tell people and so on and so on.... Most importantly,learn how to dig a "plug" out of the ground instead of digging a hole that looks like you dug a stump out of the ground. When your done,put the plug back in the whole and leave no trace you were there. They will welcome you back.Happy hunting!!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25440 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Perception is reality to some as yourself and to others such as myself reality is reality.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25441 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care about party affiliation then why do you keep calling me a Republican? Sounds like it does matter to you.
Terrell, TX

#25442 Jun 19, 2013
What about the indy other side that seldom gets press but usually if given chances has good ideas
Marky Mark

North Little Rock, AR

#25443 Jun 19, 2013
White people

Location hidden

#25444 Jun 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care about party affiliation then why do you keep calling me a Republican? Sounds like it does matter to you.
If it bothers you so much being tagged as a republican why are you consistently repeating Right wing propaganda?

If you have not noticed I have NOT singled you out for posting right wing lies, I will issue a rebuttal to the B.S. regardless of whom post it.

Also if you notice, you are just about the only one left on here who does it regularly.

bubba lee

Little Rock, AR

#25445 Jun 19, 2013
when wull i vote i know when there is a draft

Location hidden

#25446 Jun 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Perception is reality to some as yourself and to others such as myself reality is reality.
Being Perception requires a cognitive processes, I can understand your lack of ability to comprehend reality.

Location hidden

#25447 Jun 19, 2013
taillight quarantee wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the Stinking Lincoln
I remember her vote, what about it?

The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that U.S. consumers’ health-care costs fell in May for the first time in almost four decades,”

Analysts attributed the falling costs to ObamaCare constraining government payments to doctors and hospitals, which they say is tricking down to consumers.

Randall Ellis, a professor of health-care economics at Boston University, explained to the Journal,“I think this is a longer-term trend. It appears that the reforms will stick and health-care exchanges and other policies will bring competitive pressure to markets.”

Conservatives call this the “free market”. This aspect of ACA was taken directly from conservative ideology, yet Republicans made ObamaCare their number one enemy and continue to waste taxpayer money trying to repeal it, while offering no alternative for the millions of uninsured.

Location hidden

#25448 Jun 19, 2013
The economy is improving, the deficit has been reduced by a rate not seen since Eisenhower, and now ObamaCare is using the free market to drive down prices. Sure, the path won’t be unfettered. But progress is being made, and the real BFD is Once again, a Democrat has taken the mantle of fiscal responsibility while Republicans sat sucking their thumbs over lost elections.

Republicans could have had a part in ObamaCare, and could have claimed some victory if only they had been willing to participate in the process. They chose to make it their enemy, and sit on the sidelines instead of engaging in the vigorous debate of ideas so essential to democracy. Luckily for us, President Obama sought input from willing experts and he ended up embracing part of a Republican idea in order to help the people.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25449 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it bothers you so much being tagged as a republican why are you consistently repeating Right wing propaganda?
If you have not noticed I have NOT singled you out for posting right wing lies, I will issue a rebuttal to the B.S. regardless of whom post it.
Also if you notice, you are just about the only one left on here who does it regularly.
Have you never read any post that I have posted where I said that the Republican message is the right message? I always say that it's their actions I have a problem with. You have absolutely no concrete proof that what I say is B.S. All you have is this website or that statistic that either comes from someone from the far left who slants everything in favor of liberals or our government which we all knows lies far more than they tell the truth. For some unexplained reason you buy into these "sources" 100% as if they lie about everything else they say but not on the things you use as "proof" you are right. I have no reason not to believe that the same things I see going on in the world around me are the same things going on around you. Unless, of course, you simply either don't pay attention or turn a blind eye so you can rationalize it away. Either way, your "truth" only exist in a fake world created by our government and the media. It never plays out that way in the real lives of the real citizens that really have to live under the oppressive rule of the Democrats.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25450 Jun 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Perception requires a cognitive processes, I can understand your lack of ability to comprehend reality.
And reality doesn't exist on some website, blog, or liberal media source where you get all your information. So you are correct I can't comprehend the reality you speak of nor do I care to. I'm too busy living in the real physical world where the actual consequences of liberal rule literally play out and I can assure you that it doesn't match your "reality".
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25451 Jun 19, 2013
I see where another Right-Wing wacko has been caught trying to kill Obama..how many is that now?

Do some of you idiots really want to see anarchy in the streets?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25452 Jun 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And reality doesn't exist on some website, blog, or liberal media source where you get all your information. So you are correct I can't comprehend the reality you speak of nor do I care to. I'm too busy living in the real physical world where the actual consequences of liberal rule literally play out and I can assure you that it doesn't match your "reality".
"liberal rule"

Get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 23 min NoahLovesU 12,702
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment Sun Le Jimbo 443
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list Aug 28 Srilaura 3
News Trump's lead grows as Bush slips in Republican ... Aug 28 Ho Dee Doo 13
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Aug 24 Carla Jones 51
News Poll: GOP Establishment Candidates Falling Aug 20 An NFL Fan 57
NATIVE Garens Aug 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
More from around the web