Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25341 Jun 15, 2013
aint it great wrote:
<quoted text> The only dipshit that lives around your area is you and your ( sister)wife. How are all those inbred relatives doing?
weren't you and your wife the product of the relationship your daddy had with your older sister?
When one doesn't have shit to say, or the ability to say it, every stupid redneck I know reverts to the same old tired babble. I guess this nonsense seems insulting to you, but as a matter of fact reflects one's (your) inability to fashion a coherent or original thought.

You are a prime example.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25342 Jun 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Semi-intelligent would put him a hundred IQ points above you!
Come on Buffy, you're too lazy...try harder, put out some sort of effort.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25343 Jun 15, 2013
aint it great wrote:
<quoted text>And you sound like a rapid liberal pervert pushing the Hersey highway on 10 year old boys.
You seem well informed on the subject...takes all kinds it seems.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25344 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, you're beginning to sound like just another Tea Party hack rather than a Conservative minded Independent.
I'm not sure how you got that out of that post but I'm sure you have your reasons.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25345 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who are we to believe if it's not possible to trust anyone?
I would think that bloggers are all confined to a narrow ideology, one that best suits their particular purpose or ends, therefor are not reliable. On the other hand, if several recognized, legitimate world-wide news gathering sources agree on a subject, and one doesn't, who do we trust?
Have we become so jaded with our personal beliefs and vision of the world we only see what we want, rather than how it is.
I hope not.
I'm not saying don't read or listen to anything but whatever you do, don't just buy into it wholeheartedly. Regardless of what I hear or read I do my best to see if it matches up with what I see not only here in Camden but also whenever I'm outside of Camden. I talk to people and listen to what's going on in their life in their town. This is why I say we should never give much credit to any article, blog, or anything else that comes out of partisan outlets. I do believe, for many, your last couple of statements ring uncomfortably true.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25346 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Oh the irony.
In my job I deal with a great many old folks and Medicaid recipients. A large part of the medicaid recipient community is well under retirement age, some in their early twenties. Abuse abounds.
Now one would think that these people, who are the focus so much Right-Wing scrutiny and derision would be more inclined to progressive thought given they benefit most from public assistance. Not the case, in fact they mirror, almost to a man (or woman), the very same talking points most of you on the Right expound in every way, shape, and form.
Why is this?
My conclusion? A combination of hate and fear, hates and fears aligned with the message received from the extreme Right and the political machine it created to further it's agenda. Who funds this machine, the very people at the top of a pyramid that want to control those incapable of understanding their purpose and it's ramifications.
When the dust eventually settles, look for a society that sought a return to more traditional times and values but ended up with a Orwellian like existence.
Careful who you believe, careful who you trust.....although it may already be too late.
They may think like the right but you know as well as I do that they vote overwhelmingly Democrat. One can only conclude then that they simply don't have any idea whatsoever the meaning of the information they are being fed. It certainly doesn't help that the Republicans don't follow their message with similar actions or that the Democrats use the Republicans message against them.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25347 Jun 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
They may think like the right but you know as well as I do that they vote overwhelmingly Democrat. One can only conclude then that they simply don't have any idea whatsoever the meaning of the information they are being fed. It certainly doesn't help that the Republicans don't follow their message with similar actions or that the Democrats use the Republicans message against them.
I live in a overwhelmingly white section of Arkansas therefor this area is remarkably different than Camden or South Arkansas in general. Up here it's common to see the Bonnie Blue flying over homes one would otherwise think derelict, it's common to overhear talk of succession or armed resistance to the Federal Government..a large segment of this type of thought comes from our poorest citizens, many of whom receive at least some sort of public assistance...and vote Rush Limbaugh.

I'm not unaware the need for revamping Medicaid, in fact I support a well thought out and honest assessment of those in need of assistance and those just riding the Oxycontin gravy train...we can't go on like this much longer.

That assessment should start with the medical establishment, the very people who perpetuate this mess by valuing their bottom line over their duty as physicians to properly treat their fellow man. Every city of any significance has at least one or two clinics whose sole purpose is the dispensing perfectly legal and addicting drugs to addicts they have helped create. I guess it's profitable work if you can live with yourself.

Sorry for rambling.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25348 Jun 16, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a overwhelmingly white section of Arkansas therefor this area is remarkably different than Camden or South Arkansas in general. Up here it's common to see the Bonnie Blue flying over homes one would otherwise think derelict, it's common to overhear talk of succession or armed resistance to the Federal Government..a large segment of this type of thought comes from our poorest citizens, many of whom receive at least some sort of public assistance...and vote Rush Limbaugh.
I'm not unaware the need for revamping Medicaid, in fact I support a well thought out and honest assessment of those in need of assistance and those just riding the Oxycontin gravy train...we can't go on like this much longer.
That assessment should start with the medical establishment, the very people who perpetuate this mess by valuing their bottom line over their duty as physicians to properly treat their fellow man. Every city of any significance has at least one or two clinics whose sole purpose is the dispensing perfectly legal and addicting drugs to addicts they have helped create. I guess it's profitable work if you can live with yourself.
Sorry for rambling.
I don't believe that anyone gets a true picture of the abuse of all of the free government handouts, that is, all of the handouts given to those who never contributed their own money by working and paying payroll taxes out of their check. Until, that is, when you live in a place where the majority (over 50%) of the town is either fully on the government dole and doesn't work or works minimum wage jobs and is supplemented by government handouts. The mindset associated with these individuals is that true success is attained when they no longer have to work and attain full government handout status. What happens to that town is completely opposite of what the welfare programs say they are intended to do. You end up having those who have made a descent, not a great, living by working at manual labor jobs begin searching for ways to get on disability. I have seen people go to great lengths to get disability only to set up their own jobs that pay cash or get jobs where the employer can only give them 20-25 hours per week and do side jobs that pay cash after they start getting the government checks. Towns like Camden have an insight into what abuse of the government handout programs do when abused in large numbers that other cities and towns simply don't have. We get to see what would happen if the abuse of government handouts were to play out over half of America instead of just half of one town. Larger towns and cities think they have a good hold on this situation because they know several people that get some sort of handouts as they work and try to get off of the dole and it doesn't seem that bad. You are exactly right when you say that we can't go on like this much longer.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#25349 Jun 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me feed you some information, then tell me, what that information told you.

Census Bureau 2011

18.7% live in poverty in Ark.

That was the fifth highest rate in the nation of all 50 states. plus the District of Columbia

Arkansas’ ranking on family income was 46th.

When the members of the 89th General Assembly are sworn in next month, Republicans will hold a 51-49 majority in the House and a 21-14 majority in the Senate, 139 years after losing the majority in both chambers — and 10 years before the first edition of the Fort Smith Times was published in 1884.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25350 Jun 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that anyone gets a true picture of the abuse of all of the free government handouts, that is, all of the handouts given to those who never contributed their own money by working and paying payroll taxes out of their check. Until, that is, when you live in a place where the majority (over 50%) of the town is either fully on the government dole and doesn't work or works minimum wage jobs and is supplemented by government handouts. The mindset associated with these individuals is that true success is attained when they no longer have to work and attain full government handout status. What happens to that town is completely opposite of what the welfare programs say they are intended to do. You end up having those who have made a descent, not a great, living by working at manual labor jobs begin searching for ways to get on disability. I have seen people go to great lengths to get disability only to set up their own jobs that pay cash or get jobs where the employer can only give them 20-25 hours per week and do side jobs that pay cash after they start getting the government checks. Towns like Camden have an insight into what abuse of the government handout programs do when abused in large numbers that other cities and towns simply don't have. We get to see what would happen if the abuse of government handouts were to play out over half of America instead of just half of one town. Larger towns and cities think they have a good hold on this situation because they know several people that get some sort of handouts as they work and try to get off of the dole and it doesn't seem that bad. You are exactly right when you say that we can't go on like this much longer.
Same thing is happening here, at least a third to half of the population of towns in my area are on some sort of dole.. by people one should expect would benefit the most from the opportunities presented them. This is not a problem of race, it's a problem of personal initiative.

Still, I will never support a political party that threatens my right to choose how I should conduct my life.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25351 Jun 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Census Bureau 2011
That was the fifth highest rate in the nation of all 50 states. plus the District of Columbia
When the members of the 89th General Assembly are sworn in next month, Republicans will hold a 51-49 majority in the House and a 21-14 majority in the Senate, 139 years after losing the majority in both chambers — and 10 years before the first edition of the Fort Smith Times was published in 1884.
Republicans..and I'm talking their leadership, have always existed to defend the right of the wealthy to rape and pillage the the rest of us. It's their assumption that they have some sort of higher moral ground while committing these acts that galls my ass.

Washington DC

#25352 Jun 16, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans..and I'm talking their leadership, have always existed to defend the right of the wealthy to rape and pillage the the rest of us. It's their assumption that they have some sort of higher moral ground while committing these acts that galls my ass.
I have to agree.

Sounds like a paradox that the economy is improving, and unemployment is still way to high, but that is fact.

The U.S., in my opinion should take the advice issued to them by the G-20 Summit committee.

Back off on the austerity and work on your unemployment problem.

Washington DC

#25353 Jun 16, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing is happening here, at least a third to half of the population of towns in my area are on some sort of dole.. by people one should expect would benefit the most from the opportunities presented them. This is not a problem of race, it's a problem of personal initiative.
Still, I will never support a political party that threatens my right to choose how I should conduct my life.
Some food for thought,

FACT: Low-wage workers face a world in which they have little power to change their conditions—a result of our creation, not natural law. Over the past quarter century, a variety of political, economic and corporate decisions undercut the bargaining power of the average worker, but especially those in the lower strata of the workforce. Those decisions included the push to increase global trade and open global markets, the increase of immigrant workers into the United States, government efforts to deregulate industries that had been highly unionized, Federal Reserve policies that concentrated on reducing the threats of inflation, and a corporate ideological shift that eliminated the postwar social contract with workers and emphasized a principle of maximizing shareholder value. These decisions contributed to the deterioration in low-wage conditions and a worsening of disparities in income and wealth.

http://www.lowwagework.org/facts-about-low-wa...
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#25354 Jun 16, 2013
What does this word mean ?
Dhimmitude

The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill; so what does it
mean?

Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is also included in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. I typed it into Google
and started reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare
bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of
non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive
means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in
the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government
mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being
uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and
"usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based
on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed
against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts
receivable, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance
or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty
and will have 100% of his health insurance needs paid for by the de facto
government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims.
This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
American citizens need to know about it --

snopes.com : Health Insurance Exemptions Apr 13, 2010 ...
Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations ...
The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.as ... ;
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25355 Jun 16, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
What does this word mean ?
Dhimmitude
The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill; so what does it
mean?
Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.
Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is also included in the health care law.
Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. I typed it into Google
and started reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare
bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.
Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of
non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive
means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in
the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government
mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being
uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and
"usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based
on this.
How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed
against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts
receivable, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance
or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty
and will have 100% of his health insurance needs paid for by the de facto
government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims.
This is Dhimmitude.
I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
American citizens need to know about it --
snopes.com : Health Insurance Exemptions Apr 13, 2010 ...
Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations ...
The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.as ... ;
FALSE
Apparently you can't read...or at least understand what you read.
Which seems the norm when spreading BS on the net..
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exempt...
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#25356 Jun 16, 2013
I can't hardly believe you dumbass libtards that think every thing that Snopes says is the truth. Snopes is a libetard web site made for libtards.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25357 Jun 16, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
I can't hardly believe you dumbass libtards that think every thing that Snopes says is the truth. Snopes is a libetard web site made for libtards.
Then why does your "dumbass" try to quote Snopes as a source.

I'll tell you why, because you are a "dumbass" that "Can't Hardly" wipe your ass without first asking Rush if it's OK.

Sorry if that offended your delicate sensibilities.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25358 Jun 16, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Buffy, you're too lazy...try harder, put out some sort of effort.
Is buffy your blow up doll or something. Your libtard attacks are lacking substance and value. Now get back to that TV so msnbc can give you some more talking points boy!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25359 Jun 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Census Bureau 2011
Well maybe people want to live in poverty just like you want to live in ignorance!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25360 Jun 16, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You get raped and pillaged because you are an extremely weak and pathetic little lazy person who has never made anything out of the life his God has given him. Your answer to your failures is to blame everybody else but YOU. I have seen it hundreds of times. You will never amount to anything other than a whiner and complainer because you don't have the necessary drive desire and dedication necessary to be successful in life. Consider this tough love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sun guest 3,840
As a Christian can I vote for a gay candidate? Sep 12 guest 1
Republicans Build Cushions in Key Senate Races Sep 8 Cat74 4
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Sep 7 SwTLiLEm05 33
Dr. Robin Bowen named Arkansas Tech president Sep 7 Tammy from Miami 14
Dozens of Arrests in Central Arkansas Drug Sweep Sep 5 Super_Chick_ 17
Arkansas Prison Inmate Found Dead in Suicide Aug 28 A-NEWMOON-RISING 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••