Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

pisss offf wrote:
<quoted text> You are the biggest faggot racist troll that topix has and all this from that little town of Salem.
The only thing you are "correct" about is that you are going to defend the most hostile regime America has seen since FDR.
Maybe Obama won't like you as much as you seem to think and you might end up in a FEMA camp run by the Black Panthers.
Now THAT'S funny!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Cotton Mather wrote:
<quoted text>
You left off the part about him being a stinkin' Nazi, Communist, Fascist, Jew hating, Catholic bashing anarchist unfit to breath the same air that God allotted real Americans that only possess real morals....and good Citizens that help old ladies and little children across the gravel road in front of your house and steer Yankees in the wrong direction when asked..
ANOTHER funny post! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Where is this dumb ass barney on all these obama scandals now? LMFAO! LIBTARDS crack me up!
Reality Check

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your link does not counter the facts. it offers the opinion of Capt. ED Morrissey a conservative blogger, columnist, motivational speaker, and talk show host. In other words an attention whore who would say almost anything for the publicity. You would do well to take your own advice on this one, instead of using his opinion blog as fact.
BTW- could you please give me a post number or numbers of where "I have slammed Bush for his spending"
LMAO-"You got your info from some site"
YEP, here is a partial list
Gallup poll - yes I admit. leans right.
Bloomberg - Yes guilty again of leaning right'
Wall Street Journal- Damn am I a Republican?
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office
The Consumer Price Index
US Bureau of labor
The US Census bureau
What makes the sites you find reliable and the sites others find not? I'll tell you, nothing other than the information you find in those sites lines up with what you want to believe. Any site that can do that can get your support. As I told you before, I don't put much stock in anything I find on the internet and neither should you. Do the careers of blogger, columnist, motivational speaker and talk show host make one an "attention whore" or is it just the conservative part?
Reality Check

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
You tell me Reality Check,
"So which is it, Congress or the President?
In a new poll released Thursday, the American people’s confidence in Congress fell to 10% and it represents the worst showing for any societal institution in the history of the Gallup poll, and is three percentage points below last year’s numbers and the fourth year in a row Congress is the least trusted institution in America.
I wasn't aware that the peoples confidence in Congress had anything to do with who writes spending bills. That was the original topic right? Anyway, I have never known Congress to have a stellar approval rating under any president. I don't even know what their highest or lowest ratings are because it doesn't matter. How could they have good approval numbers when you have 500+ politicians from 500+ different walks of life and 2-3 different political affiliations being viewed and judged by millions of people from millions of different walks of life and many more different schools of political thought. The President has the luxury of an open podium anytime and anywhere he wants and he gets to select his audience in many cases. All he has to do is give one person's opinion to shape the public's opinion of him. But hey, 10% is an easy target to make a scapegoat out of and take the fall for the most terrible anti-American president this nation has ever seen.
Larry Flintstone

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Another reason Right-Wing nut jobs are more dangerous than any other group.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/driverless-car...
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that the peoples confidence in Congress had anything to do with who writes spending bills. That was the original topic right? Anyway, I have never known Congress to have a stellar approval rating under any president. I don't even know what their highest or lowest ratings are because it doesn't matter. How could they have good approval numbers when you have 500+ politicians from 500+ different walks of life and 2-3 different political affiliations being viewed and judged by millions of people from millions of different walks of life and many more different schools of political thought. The President has the luxury of an open podium anytime and anywhere he wants and he gets to select his audience in many cases. All he has to do is give one person's opinion to shape the public's opinion of him. But hey, 10% is an easy target to make a scapegoat out of and take the fall for the most terrible anti-American president this nation has ever seen.
Careful, you're beginning to sound like just another Tea Party hack rather than a Conservative minded Independent.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Where is this dumb ass barney on all these obama scandals now? LMFAO! LIBTARDS crack me up!
Once more such informative information from our friend suffering from radiation mutation.

http://factcheck.org/hot-topics/

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes the sites you find reliable and the sites others find not? I'll tell you, nothing other than the information you find in those sites lines up with what you want to believe. Any site that can do that can get your support. As I told you before, I don't put much stock in anything I find on the internet and neither should you. Do the careers of blogger, columnist, motivational speaker and talk show host make one an "attention whore" or is it just the conservative part?
Suppose one might get the same information from TV or print or even radio as one can get from the internet.

Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?

So yes, the source makes all the difference, where you seen it does not mean Squat.

BTW- Not all sites used by others do I find wrong, however if I do, I will certainly not hesitate to back my opinion with reliable information including RIGHT Wing web sites.
Reality Check

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose one might get the same information from TV or print or even radio as one can get from the internet.
Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?
So yes, the source makes all the difference, where you seen it does not mean Squat.
BTW- Not all sites used by others do I find wrong, however if I do, I will certainly not hesitate to back my opinion with reliable information including RIGHT Wing web sites.
Yes TV and print are the same as the internet as far as reliability goes.
"Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?"
Has it ever occurred to you? The analysis can be displayed to the public regardless of truth too.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?"
Has it ever occurred to you? The analysis can be displayed to the public regardless of truth too.
Then who are we to believe if it's not possible to trust anyone?

I would think that bloggers are all confined to a narrow ideology, one that best suits their particular purpose or ends, therefor are not reliable. On the other hand, if several recognized, legitimate world-wide news gathering sources agree on a subject, and one doesn't, who do we trust?

Have we become so jaded with our personal beliefs and vision of the world we only see what we want, rather than how it is.

I hope not.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh the irony.

In my job I deal with a great many old folks and Medicaid recipients. A large part of the medicaid recipient community is well under retirement age, some in their early twenties. Abuse abounds.

Now one would think that these people, who are the focus so much Right-Wing scrutiny and derision would be more inclined to progressive thought given they benefit most from public assistance. Not the case, in fact they mirror, almost to a man (or woman), the very same talking points most of you on the Right expound in every way, shape, and form.

Why is this?

My conclusion? A combination of hate and fear, hates and fears aligned with the message received from the extreme Right and the political machine it created to further it's agenda. Who funds this machine, the very people at the top of a pyramid that want to control those incapable of understanding their purpose and it's ramifications.

When the dust eventually settles, look for a society that sought a return to more traditional times and values but ended up with a Orwellian like existence.

Careful who you believe, careful who you trust.....although it may already be too late.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reminded of that every time I hear the words Fox News.

BTW-
Tell me, what you said, how is that any different than what I said, when I said Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Huxley vs Orwell

Who will be the winner....and one of them will win.

http://www.highexistence.com/amusing-ourselve...

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
Oh the irony.
In my job I deal with a great many old folks and Medicaid recipients. A large part of the medicaid recipient community is well under retirement age, some in their early twenties. Abuse abounds.
Now one would think that these people, who are the focus so much Right-Wing scrutiny and derision would be more inclined to progressive thought given they benefit most from public assistance. Not the case, in fact they mirror, almost to a man (or woman), the very same talking points most of you on the Right expound in every way, shape, and form.
Why is this?
My conclusion? A combination of hate and fear, hates and fears aligned with the message received from the extreme Right and the political machine it created to further it's agenda. Who funds this machine, the very people at the top of a pyramid that want to control those incapable of understanding their purpose and it's ramifications.
When the dust eventually settles, look for a society that sought a return to more traditional times and values but ended up with a Orwellian like existence.
Careful who you believe, careful who you trust.....although it may already be too late.
Its like you said.

Garbage in-garbage out compounded by a geographical Distribution of people where hate and fear is indigenous to the greater portion of the voting population.(Red States)

Can you think of a group that can be manipulated with any more ease than the above.

Makes for the perfect Republican Pawn.

Works for low wages, making the wealthy, richer, and enabling those who hold the purse strings to manipulate the desperate. Particularly single or unwed mothers who are desperate to care for a child.

And the powers that be will tell its faithful, it is morals that dictates Anti Choice.

My question, where are those Republican morals when it comes time to feed and educate the children of those who make them richer, and the worker who grows more poor everyday?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Larry Flintstone wrote:
Another reason Right-Wing nut jobs are more dangerous than any other group.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/driverless-car...
LIBTARDS will ruin this once great nation, just look around you, hell just look in the mirror!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, you're beginning to sound like just another Tea Party hack rather than a Conservative minded Independent.
Maybe you could get your libtard friends at the IRS to investigate him!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more such informative information from our friend suffering from radiation mutation.
http://factcheck.org/hot-topics/
You offer so much substance in every single attack post! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reminded of that every time I hear the words Fox News.
BTW-
Tell me, what you said, how is that any different than what I said, when I said Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?
Tell us a little bit about this Fox News you watch. Is it you who make them rich and number one?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like you said.
Garbage in-garbage out compounded by a geographical Distribution of people where hate and fear is indigenous to the greater portion of the voting population.(Red States)
Can you think of a group that can be manipulated with any more ease than the above.
Makes for the perfect Republican Pawn.
Works for low wages, making the wealthy, richer, and enabling those who hold the purse strings to manipulate the desperate. Particularly single or unwed mothers who are desperate to care for a child.
And the powers that be will tell its faithful, it is morals that dictates Anti Choice.
My question, where are those Republican morals when it comes time to feed and educate the children of those who make them richer, and the worker who grows more poor everyday?
LIBTARDS are the most manipulated group in the world. All you have to do is offer them something for free and they come running with their pants down and their hands out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,481 - 23,500 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••