Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25330 Jun 15, 2013
Larry Flintstone wrote:
Another reason Right-Wing nut jobs are more dangerous than any other group.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/driverless-car...
LIBTARDS will ruin this once great nation, just look around you, hell just look in the mirror!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25331 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, you're beginning to sound like just another Tea Party hack rather than a Conservative minded Independent.
Maybe you could get your libtard friends at the IRS to investigate him!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25332 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more such informative information from our friend suffering from radiation mutation.
http://factcheck.org/hot-topics/
You offer so much substance in every single attack post! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25333 Jun 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reminded of that every time I hear the words Fox News.
BTW-
Tell me, what you said, how is that any different than what I said, when I said Has it ever occurred to you a quote, or a story can be displayed to the public on several different medias regardless of truth content?
Tell us a little bit about this Fox News you watch. Is it you who make them rich and number one?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25334 Jun 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like you said.
Garbage in-garbage out compounded by a geographical Distribution of people where hate and fear is indigenous to the greater portion of the voting population.(Red States)
Can you think of a group that can be manipulated with any more ease than the above.
Makes for the perfect Republican Pawn.
Works for low wages, making the wealthy, richer, and enabling those who hold the purse strings to manipulate the desperate. Particularly single or unwed mothers who are desperate to care for a child.
And the powers that be will tell its faithful, it is morals that dictates Anti Choice.
My question, where are those Republican morals when it comes time to feed and educate the children of those who make them richer, and the worker who grows more poor everyday?
LIBTARDS are the most manipulated group in the world. All you have to do is offer them something for free and they come running with their pants down and their hands out!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25335 Jun 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like you said.
Garbage in-garbage out compounded by a geographical Distribution of people where hate and fear is indigenous to the greater portion of the voting population.(Red States)
Can you think of a group that can be manipulated with any more ease than the above.
Makes for the perfect Republican Pawn.
Works for low wages, making the wealthy, richer, and enabling those who hold the purse strings to manipulate the desperate. Particularly single or unwed mothers who are desperate to care for a child.
And the powers that be will tell its faithful, it is morals that dictates Anti Choice.
My question, where are those Republican morals when it comes time to feed and educate the children of those who make them richer, and the worker who grows more poor everyday?
How many poor children have you taken into your house to feed and educate you liberal hypocrite?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25336 Jun 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You offer so much substance in every single attack post! LMFAO!
...and you never offer any.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25337 Jun 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LIBTARDS are the most manipulated group in the world. All you have to do is offer them something for free and they come running with their pants down and their hands out!
You sound just like a dipshit that lives around our area, claims to be semi-intelligent.
aint it great

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#25338 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, you're beginning to sound like just another Tea Party hack rather than a Conservative minded Independent.
And you sound like a rapid liberal pervert pushing the Hersey highway on 10 year old boys.
aint it great

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#25339 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like a dipshit that lives around our area, claims to be semi-intelligent.
The only dipshit that lives around your area is you and your ( sister)wife. How are all those inbred relatives doing?
weren't you and your wife the product of the relationship your daddy had with your older sister?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25340 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Semi-intelligent would put him a hundred IQ points above you!
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25341 Jun 15, 2013
aint it great wrote:
<quoted text> The only dipshit that lives around your area is you and your ( sister)wife. How are all those inbred relatives doing?
weren't you and your wife the product of the relationship your daddy had with your older sister?
When one doesn't have shit to say, or the ability to say it, every stupid redneck I know reverts to the same old tired babble. I guess this nonsense seems insulting to you, but as a matter of fact reflects one's (your) inability to fashion a coherent or original thought.

You are a prime example.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25342 Jun 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Semi-intelligent would put him a hundred IQ points above you!
Come on Buffy, you're too lazy...try harder, put out some sort of effort.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25343 Jun 15, 2013
aint it great wrote:
<quoted text>And you sound like a rapid liberal pervert pushing the Hersey highway on 10 year old boys.
You seem well informed on the subject...takes all kinds it seems.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25344 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you got that out of that post but I'm sure you have your reasons.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25345 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who are we to believe if it's not possible to trust anyone?
I would think that bloggers are all confined to a narrow ideology, one that best suits their particular purpose or ends, therefor are not reliable. On the other hand, if several recognized, legitimate world-wide news gathering sources agree on a subject, and one doesn't, who do we trust?
Have we become so jaded with our personal beliefs and vision of the world we only see what we want, rather than how it is.
I hope not.
I'm not saying don't read or listen to anything but whatever you do, don't just buy into it wholeheartedly. Regardless of what I hear or read I do my best to see if it matches up with what I see not only here in Camden but also whenever I'm outside of Camden. I talk to people and listen to what's going on in their life in their town. This is why I say we should never give much credit to any article, blog, or anything else that comes out of partisan outlets. I do believe, for many, your last couple of statements ring uncomfortably true.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25346 Jun 15, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
Oh the irony.
In my job I deal with a great many old folks and Medicaid recipients. A large part of the medicaid recipient community is well under retirement age, some in their early twenties. Abuse abounds.
Now one would think that these people, who are the focus so much Right-Wing scrutiny and derision would be more inclined to progressive thought given they benefit most from public assistance. Not the case, in fact they mirror, almost to a man (or woman), the very same talking points most of you on the Right expound in every way, shape, and form.
Why is this?
My conclusion? A combination of hate and fear, hates and fears aligned with the message received from the extreme Right and the political machine it created to further it's agenda. Who funds this machine, the very people at the top of a pyramid that want to control those incapable of understanding their purpose and it's ramifications.
When the dust eventually settles, look for a society that sought a return to more traditional times and values but ended up with a Orwellian like existence.
Careful who you believe, careful who you trust.....although it may already be too late.
They may think like the right but you know as well as I do that they vote overwhelmingly Democrat. One can only conclude then that they simply don't have any idea whatsoever the meaning of the information they are being fed. It certainly doesn't help that the Republicans don't follow their message with similar actions or that the Democrats use the Republicans message against them.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#25347 Jun 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
They may think like the right but you know as well as I do that they vote overwhelmingly Democrat. One can only conclude then that they simply don't have any idea whatsoever the meaning of the information they are being fed. It certainly doesn't help that the Republicans don't follow their message with similar actions or that the Democrats use the Republicans message against them.
I live in a overwhelmingly white section of Arkansas therefor this area is remarkably different than Camden or South Arkansas in general. Up here it's common to see the Bonnie Blue flying over homes one would otherwise think derelict, it's common to overhear talk of succession or armed resistance to the Federal Government..a large segment of this type of thought comes from our poorest citizens, many of whom receive at least some sort of public assistance...and vote Rush Limbaugh.

I'm not unaware the need for revamping Medicaid, in fact I support a well thought out and honest assessment of those in need of assistance and those just riding the Oxycontin gravy train...we can't go on like this much longer.

That assessment should start with the medical establishment, the very people who perpetuate this mess by valuing their bottom line over their duty as physicians to properly treat their fellow man. Every city of any significance has at least one or two clinics whose sole purpose is the dispensing perfectly legal and addicting drugs to addicts they have helped create. I guess it's profitable work if you can live with yourself.

Sorry for rambling.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25348 Jun 16, 2013
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a overwhelmingly white section of Arkansas therefor this area is remarkably different than Camden or South Arkansas in general. Up here it's common to see the Bonnie Blue flying over homes one would otherwise think derelict, it's common to overhear talk of succession or armed resistance to the Federal Government..a large segment of this type of thought comes from our poorest citizens, many of whom receive at least some sort of public assistance...and vote Rush Limbaugh.
I'm not unaware the need for revamping Medicaid, in fact I support a well thought out and honest assessment of those in need of assistance and those just riding the Oxycontin gravy train...we can't go on like this much longer.
That assessment should start with the medical establishment, the very people who perpetuate this mess by valuing their bottom line over their duty as physicians to properly treat their fellow man. Every city of any significance has at least one or two clinics whose sole purpose is the dispensing perfectly legal and addicting drugs to addicts they have helped create. I guess it's profitable work if you can live with yourself.
Sorry for rambling.
I don't believe that anyone gets a true picture of the abuse of all of the free government handouts, that is, all of the handouts given to those who never contributed their own money by working and paying payroll taxes out of their check. Until, that is, when you live in a place where the majority (over 50%) of the town is either fully on the government dole and doesn't work or works minimum wage jobs and is supplemented by government handouts. The mindset associated with these individuals is that true success is attained when they no longer have to work and attain full government handout status. What happens to that town is completely opposite of what the welfare programs say they are intended to do. You end up having those who have made a descent, not a great, living by working at manual labor jobs begin searching for ways to get on disability. I have seen people go to great lengths to get disability only to set up their own jobs that pay cash or get jobs where the employer can only give them 20-25 hours per week and do side jobs that pay cash after they start getting the government checks. Towns like Camden have an insight into what abuse of the government handout programs do when abused in large numbers that other cities and towns simply don't have. We get to see what would happen if the abuse of government handouts were to play out over half of America instead of just half of one town. Larger towns and cities think they have a good hold on this situation because they know several people that get some sort of handouts as they work and try to get off of the dole and it doesn't seem that bad. You are exactly right when you say that we can't go on like this much longer.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25349 Jun 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me feed you some information, then tell me, what that information told you.

Census Bureau 2011

18.7% live in poverty in Ark.

That was the fifth highest rate in the nation of all 50 states. plus the District of Columbia

Arkansas’ ranking on family income was 46th.

When the members of the 89th General Assembly are sworn in next month, Republicans will hold a 51-49 majority in the House and a 21-14 majority in the Senate, 139 years after losing the majority in both chambers — and 10 years before the first edition of the Fort Smith Times was published in 1884.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 34 min woodtick57 9,336
News Jon Stewart Mocks Critics of the Supreme Court'... Wed Crazy World 13
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Jun 30 dorothy 50
News Cheers and Jeers: Tuesday Jun 30 Silly Pride 1
Election Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Attorney Ge... (Oct '14) Jun 27 VPN Momma 13
News Duggar records shouldn't have been released, Ar... Jun 26 Golick Yurlollipop 4
News Remember when Tom Cotton voted against flood re... Jun 26 LeDuped 2
More from around the web