Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blytheville, AR

#25215 Jun 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter"
LMAO- what rock have you been hiding under?
If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?
Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.

Sieg Heil, Fuhrer Barney!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#25216 Jun 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.
LOL, I was a Liberal and now I am a "fascist"

Get a clue - liberal and democratic values are disparaged in Fascism.

BTW- please feel free to add all the Right wing propaganda you WANT to consider facts as a rebuttal to that post you wish.

But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like.
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

Little Rock, AR

#25217 Jun 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.
Ah the Mississippi Countian speaks. Listen close Barney, this one has always been a keen history buff, got his pints and quarts all in line.
Colo

United States

#25219 Jun 6, 2013
WartHog56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I grew up in Camden Arkansas.
JIM
http://www.nuprox.de/crossfit.html
Colorado ?
i tried

Ashburn, VA

#25220 Jun 6, 2013
The polls were closed

Location hidden

#25221 Jun 6, 2013
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the Mississippi Countian speaks. Listen close Barney, this one has always been a keen history buff, got his pints and quarts all in line.
Indeed, he graduated summa cum laude, from Fox News University.

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25223 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I was a Liberal and now I am a "fascist"
Get a clue - liberal and democratic values are disparaged in Fascism.
BTW- please feel free to add all the Right wing propaganda you WANT to consider facts as a rebuttal to that post you wish.
But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like.
dis·par·age Show Spelled [dih-spar-ij] Show IPA
verb (used with object), dis·par·aged, dis·par·ag·ing.
1. to speak of or treat slightingly; depreciate; belittle: Do not disparage good manners.
2. to bring reproach or discredit upon; lower the estimation of: Your behavior will disparage the whole family.
Synonyms
1. ridicule, discredit, mock, demean, denounce, derogate.

Wow, sounds alot like how the Democratic party operates to gain power. You should be proud.

"But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like."

This one falls under the actions speak louder than words category. Obama has used every form of propaganda to mislead the American people in order to get his anti-American agenda accomplished. The beer summit, the Solyndra heist of the American tax payers hard earned money, all other "green energy" initiatives, all the distractions away from Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal, all the debt limit arguments, obamacare, Obama's spending, the killing of Bin Laden, and a host of other scenarios. If there is a situation that Americans won't approve of, then you can bet Obama will use any and all propaganda techniques to cause Americans to focus on anything but what he's doing to destroy this nation. I can't believe you went there knowing the VERY long laundry list of things that fall under the propaganda category that Obama is guilty of. But I guess if you agree with how Obama gets his agenda by the American people you can't technically be guilty of hypocrisy though we know actually you are. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

Location hidden

#25224 Jun 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
dis·par·age Show Spelled [dih-spar-ij] Show IPA
verb (used with object), dis·par·aged, dis·par·ag·ing.
1. to speak of or treat slightingly; depreciate; belittle: Do not disparage good manners.
2. to bring reproach or discredit upon; lower the estimation of: Your behavior will disparage the whole family.
Synonyms
1. ridicule, discredit, mock, demean, denounce, derogate.
Wow, sounds alot like how the Democratic party operates to gain power. You should be proud.
"But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like."
This one falls under the actions speak louder than words category. Obama has used every form of propaganda to mislead the American people in order to get his anti-American agenda accomplished. The beer summit, the Solyndra heist of the American tax payers hard earned money, all other "green energy" initiatives, all the distractions away from Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP scandal, all the debt limit arguments, obamacare, Obama's spending, the killing of Bin Laden, and a host of other scenarios. If there is a situation that Americans won't approve of, then you can bet Obama will use any and all propaganda techniques to cause Americans to focus on anything but what he's doing to destroy this nation. I can't believe you went there knowing the VERY long laundry list of things that fall under the propaganda category that Obama is guilty of. But I guess if you agree with how Obama gets his agenda by the American people you can't technically be guilty of hypocrisy though we know actually you are. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.
If that is the case, you have to the happiest M.F. in Arkansas.

Bush had his share of green energy failures as well, do you want me to tell you about them?

Maybe you would care to discuss this;

The fight to bring cheaper, clean energy to Georgia is uniting some unlikely allies. Renewable energy advocates and leaders of the Atlanta Tea Party are taking on utility giant Southern Co., and its subsidiary Georgia Power, over resisting the call to expand its development of solar energy.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25226 Jun 7, 2013
Rep Jimmy Duncan R Tenn wrote:
<quoted text>
And we libs know where you crackers get yours.
You sound racist.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25227 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Before making an ass of your self again you should have read what the web page said. Go look, you will see the date Fox broadcast his exact talking point, that has long been proved false.
All I do is prove your talking points false!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25228 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter"
LMAO- what rock have you been hiding under?
If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?
Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Well Barney let's see, I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails. I never thought you would be going after the AP, I never thought the IRS would target Conservative groups and spend millions of dollars on lavish IRS parties, I never thought you libtards would leave 4 Americans in Benghazi to be tortured and killed, I never thought you libtards would kill Federal Agents with an operation named Fast and Furious, I can go on and on about what I never thought this country would turn into but you libtards have me wondering daily. So yes it is possible that the 9/11 commission would discount that.

Next liberal talking point!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25229 Jun 7, 2013
<quoted text>
And you seem be a fine example of the typical right-wing troll that doesn't know jack shat about what constitutes true Patriotism and Integrity...only how to perform your tired BS spiced with immature and simplistic drivel.
I don't care where you're from, you're the spittin' image of a cracker azzed redneck.
Have a nice evening out there in who gives a shat New Mexico.
You got your shoes on racist? LOL! Why don't you educate me on Patriotism and Integrity. I know why because you libtards can barely spell those words let alone know the definitions. You libs lack core values and are morally bankrupt. FACT!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25230 Jun 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What has almost 250 years of freedom brought us?
The right to be a total idiot.
You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25231 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, he graduated summa cum laude, from Fox News University.
And you are still working on that libtard degree from msnbc. You have been in the same grade for 4 years straight now! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25232 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had his share of green energy failures as well, do you want me to tell you about them?
The fight to bring cheaper, clean energy to Georgia is uniting some unlikely allies. Renewable energy advocates and leaders of the Atlanta Tea Party are taking on utility giant Southern Co., and its subsidiary Georgia Power, over resisting the call to expand its development of solar energy.
Yes tell us about them and let's compare them to your super hero Obamas! LMFAO!
voter

San Jose, CA

#25233 Jun 7, 2013
Don't confuse me! It is it election day
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#25234 Jun 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one, and the Republicans should be ashamed and embarrassed. Don't get mad at me because your guy is the worst president in American history and will go down as the president who almost led or did lead America to her downfall. Let's not pretend that any president, Democratic or Republican, is anywhere close to being as Anti-American as Barack Obama. Not even close.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#25235 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well Barney let's see, I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails. I never thought you would be going after the AP, I never thought the IRS would target Conservative groups and spend millions of dollars on lavish IRS parties, I never thought you libtards would leave 4 Americans in Benghazi to be tortured and killed, I never thought you libtards would kill Federal Agents with an operation named Fast and Furious, I can go on and on about what I never thought this country would turn into but you libtards have me wondering daily. So yes it is possible that the 9/11 commission would discount that.
Next liberal talking point!
"I never thought you libtards would be monitoring everybodies phone calls and emails."
Seems there were quite a few republicans on board with this Constitutional assault on our privacy as well as "libtards."

Warrior, my Dear friend, You seriously need to reconsider this "party line" crap and look at each individual separately.

""When law-abiding Americans make phone calls, who they call, when they call and where they call from is private information," said Democratic Senator Ron Wyden.
"As a result of the disclosures that came to light today, now we're going to have a real debate in the Congress and the country and that's long overdue."
Republican Senator Rand Paul called the programmes "an astounding assault on the Constitution''.
But his colleagues Republican Senator Lindsay Graham and Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein both defended the phone records practice on Thursday."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-228...

SE Michigan

#25236 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You got your shoes on racist? LOL! Why don't you educate me on Patriotism and Integrity. I know why because you libtards can barely spell those words let alone know the definitions. You libs lack core values and are morally bankrupt. FACT!
And us FREEDOM-loving conservatives have no interest in making someone have "our" morals; do we, Warrior?

SE Michigan

#25237 Jun 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know true freedom if it slapped you in your fat face!
MOST people don't know or understand, true freedom. Those politicians on both sides of the aisle want to control others (in different ways). And their constituents cheer them on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 40 min Uncle Sam 2,264
hot white girl on skype 1 hr xxxbadgirlsexxx 1
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 8 hr You Damn Fool 89
Convention and Visitors Bureau digital campaign... Dec 12 TriCounty Player 1
Former Arkansas Legislator Hudson Hallum Senten... (Jul '13) Dec 5 Race 52
Legal Marijuana (Jun '14) Dec 3 Zebo 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 what 3
More from around the web