Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#25200 Jun 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I wasn't defending anyone's actions only pointing out the flaw in the logic of your argument. Given that context, I'm glad you recognized the flaw in your argument. Finally, the point on which Obama needs to be impeached is ignoring his duty as commander and chief of this nation which is to protect American lives. Now, having said that, I would argue that most all the individuals killed in each of the situations you listed happened at the moment the suicide bombers detonated their bombs in which case there is nothing any president could have done not even Obama. The question in all the cases you listed is did Bush sit back and do nothing while American's were being killed? We both know the answer to that is no. Obama, on the other hand, DID sit back and deny request for backup while our fellow American citizens were brutally murdered and dragged through the streets on display for the world to see. Barney, if you have any integrity and patriotism in that liberal mind of yours, use it now and simply bow out of this argument. Obama is wrong for what he did (or didn't) do and he deserves to be impeached and you know it however little you want to admit it.
Who the Hell do you think you are to question a US vet's integrity and patriotism because there opinion differs from yours and tell them they need to shut up.

Your talking points you have listed in these last two post is nothing more that lies you are repeating from Fox News. I suggest you not rely solely on Fox News for your information.

To see your Fox talking points proved to be a lies, go to this site.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/bengh...
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25201 Jun 5, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the source of your Statistics.
Here's mine.
#1. Storage Wars Capitalizes on People's Misfortune (and Is Probably Staged
#2. Oprah Makes People Pay for Their Free Cars
#3. The People on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Can't Afford to Keep Their New Homes
#4. Almost Every Restaurant on Kitchen Nightmares Goes Out of Business
#5. No One from The Biggest Loser Can Keep the Weight Off
Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_20299_5-depres...
LOL! You libs watch way too much TV! Now we know where you get all your news!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25202 Jun 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, apples to oranges in most every way other than Unemployment numbers of which I gave you example. now I will give you an example of why I agree to that Apple to Oranges comment.
You see one president did this;
A group that attacked the United States on 9/11 was funded by Ronald Reagan in the 1980s. Prepping for a possible war with the Soviet Union, Ronald Reagan spent billions of dollars funding the Islamist mujahidin Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan. With billions of American dollars, weapons and training coming their way, the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden took everything they were given and gave it back to the United States over a decade later in the worst possible way imaginable.
The other president;
Well, he was Commander and Chief who gave this order and keep his campaign promise that he would.
Osama bin Laden, the founder and head of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, shortly after 1:00 a.m. PKT
Don't forget the other President, Clinton, who had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter and refused to take him, kind of like Obama did with these Boston bombers. But hey, at least Obama got Osama and the wars are over and our troops including those in Benghazi are home safe and sound and GITMO is closed just like he said all of it would be. TRANSPARENCY at it's finest!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25203 Jun 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Chinese development of Iraq’s oil as a case of China enjoying the spoils of a war for which the U.S. had paid dearly both in lives and taxpayer dollars.
Iraq hasn’t become the bonanza for big Western international oil companies that some might have expected when the U.S. invaded 10 years ago.
It’s a different story, though, for the U.S. oil field services and engineering companies that have established dominant positions in Iraq. That includes Haliburton, the company that Iraq war booster Dick Cheney led before he became vice president.
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/03/27/187100/...
Hard to imagine why the Republicans have lost the last two presidential elections
The U.S. has never won a war and then conquered a country for all of it's riches, never. That's not what we do. We rebuild and then turn the country and all of it's assets back over to it's leaders. Haliburton is great for America and the world. Name me one company that can do what Haliburton does, just one? You can't! You very seldom ever know what in the hell you are talking about. Name just one!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#25204 Jun 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the Hell do you think you are to question a US vet's integrity and patriotism because there opinion differs from yours and tell them they need to shut up.
Your talking points you have listed in these last two post is nothing more that lies you are repeating from Fox News. I suggest you not rely solely on Fox News for your information.
To see your Fox talking points proved to be a lies, go to this site.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/bengh...
As a veteran didn't you afford him the right and responsibility to question you and those like you? You seem to not know what true Patriotism and Integrity are. Sad little man you are. You must watch a lot of Fox to know what their talking points are or does msnbc tell you to spit garbage like that out every chance you get?
Rep Jimmy Duncan R Tenn

Little Rock, AR

#25205 Jun 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You libs watch way too much TV! Now we know where you get all your news!
And we libs know where you crackers get yours.
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

Little Rock, AR

#25206 Jun 5, 2013
"When a physician removes a child from a woman, that is the largest organ in a body. That's a big thing. That's a big surgery. You don't have any other organs in your body that are bigger than that."

Kansas City Ks.

#25207 Jun 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. has never won a war and then conquered a country for all of it's riches, never. That's not what we do. We rebuild and then turn the country and all of it's assets back over to it's leaders. Haliburton is great for America and the world. Name me one company that can do what Haliburton does, just one? You can't! You very seldom ever know what in the hell you are talking about. Name just one!
1. Schlumberger

Kansas City Ks.

#25208 Jun 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>As a veteran didn't you afford him the right and responsibility to question you and those like you? You seem to not know what true Patriotism and Integrity are. Sad little man you are. You must watch a lot of Fox to know what their talking points are or does msnbc tell you to spit garbage like that out every chance you get?
Before making an ass of your self again you should have read what the web page said. Go look, you will see the date Fox broadcast his exact talking point, that has long been proved false.

Kansas City Ks.

#25209 Jun 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the other President, Clinton, who had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter and refused to take him, kind of like Obama did with these Boston bombers. But hey, at least Obama got Osama and the wars are over and our troops including those in Benghazi are home safe and sound and GITMO is closed just like he said all of it would be. TRANSPARENCY at it's finest!
" had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter"

LMAO- what rock have you been hiding under?

If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?

Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

Little Rock, AR

#25210 Jun 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>As a veteran didn't you afford him the right and responsibility to question you and those like you? You seem to not know what true are. Sad little man you are. You must watch a lot of Fox to know what their talking points are or does msnbc tell you to spit garbage like that out every chance you get?
And you seem be a fine example of the typical right-wing troll that doesn't know jack shat about what constitutes true Patriotism and Integrity...only how to perform your tired BS spiced with immature and simplistic drivel.

I don't care where you're from, you're the spittin' image of a cracker azzed redneck.

Have a nice evening out there in who gives a shat New Mexico.
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#25212 Jun 6, 2013
poopants

Pittsburgh, PA

#25213 Jun 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
unfortunate vote
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

Little Rock, AR

#25214 Jun 6, 2013
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KRK2dKUQDRwXX
What has almost 250 years of freedom brought us?

The right to be a total idiot.

Blytheville, AR

#25215 Jun 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter"
LMAO- what rock have you been hiding under?
If that were true do you think the 9/11 commission report would have totally discounted that exact matter?
Besides that, the Justice Department did not secure an indictment against bin Laden until 1998 – at which point Clinton did order a cruise missile attack on an al Qaeda camp in an attempt to kill bin Laden.
Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.

Sieg Heil, Fuhrer Barney!

Kansas City Ks.

#25216 Jun 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.
LOL, I was a Liberal and now I am a "fascist"

Get a clue - liberal and democratic values are disparaged in Fascism.

BTW- please feel free to add all the Right wing propaganda you WANT to consider facts as a rebuttal to that post you wish.

But I will give you a fair warning, using propaganda to accomplish your goal is very Fascist like.
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R

Little Rock, AR

#25217 Jun 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn... Like a good little fascist, you leave out plenty of facts that go against your narrative.
Ah the Mississippi Countian speaks. Listen close Barney, this one has always been a keen history buff, got his pints and quarts all in line.
Colo

United States

#25219 Jun 6, 2013
WartHog56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I grew up in Camden Arkansas.
JIM
http://www.nuprox.de/crossfit.html
Colorado ?
i tried

Ashburn, VA

#25220 Jun 6, 2013
The polls were closed

Kansas City Ks.

#25221 Jun 6, 2013
Rep Mary Sue McClurkin R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the Mississippi Countian speaks. Listen close Barney, this one has always been a keen history buff, got his pints and quarts all in line.
Indeed, he graduated summa cum laude, from Fox News University.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Eagle 12 4,904
House panel OKs bill to make American law supreme 3 hr Goddess Gaia 3
Poll: Walker and Bush lead crowded GOP field 6 hr Curtis Lowe 2
How to party like a conservative 7 hr Messed Up Mess 6
State's same-sex marriage dispute now a clash o... Mar 1 jim ed earl 2
Arkansas bars expanding anti-bias protections t... Feb 25 Pope Nosferatu s ... 30
ASU Gay-Straight Alliance VP reacts to Senate B... Feb 25 LOL 1
More from around the web