Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

Maumelle, AR

#24821 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>OK, so you want to go back to the spelling game. I can play that game as I have proved to you on more than one occasion. It's easy with a retard like you. I will now be extra careful and try real hard to spell everything correctly so your dumb ass can understand the content.
I said "ONLY once" get it right dickwad if you are going to quote me. I have no problems with parents buying their children guns and with parents teaching their kids about gun safety. I have a problem when a libtard like you gets a gun in his hands. Libtards lack core values and common sense and libtards and guns are like booze and guns they just don't mix.
OK so you don't want to ban guns. GOOD, I am with you on that. So I guess you agree with me then, we should ban libtards right. It's all about saving "life's" right? We could save thousands if we ban libtards from guns and cars!
Sorry to burst your bubble on the one child gun death by comparing it to the thousands of children dying in vehicles every year. It just shows what a hypocrite you are..
Coming from a social reject.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24823 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
How did society reject you redd? Surely you fit in somewhere out there in loony land!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#24824 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my point D. A., there is no F#cking comparison.
On top of that you were the one making it, prompting me to ask you this question,

"WTF does a TEEN DRIVERS link have to do with a five year old and a car"
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24825 May 2, 2013
Come in good buddy, check, check, 1234, Libtards at 3 O'clock, over and out good buddy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24826 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Come in good buddy, check, check, 1234, Libtards at 3 O'clock, over and out good buddy!
10-4 good buddy, Roger that, LIBTARDS on the horizon. Arm the children and tell them to watch out for the deadly cars on the streets. Over, WARRIOR OUT!
sam

United States

#24827 May 3, 2013
Yes

Kansas City Ks.

#24830 May 5, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
A social reject from a state that has only 200 people per square mile.

LMAO

Kansas City Ks.

#24831 May 5, 2013
This was posted on a prominent social web site.

Dear God, please let me wake up and Ronald Reagan is president again.

LIKE if you wish Ronald Reagan was President.

What the Hell were they thinking?

He raised taxes eleven times as president while tripling the deficit —

“signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state (Ca.) up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled. As president, Reagan “raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office,” including four times in just two years

During the Reagan years, the debt increased to nearly $3 trillion,“roughly three times as much as the first 80 years of the century had done altogether

Conservatives seem to be in such denial about the less flattering aspects of Reagan; it sometimes appears as if they genuinely don’t know the truth of his legacy.

When liberal activist Mike Stark challenged hate radio host Rush Limbaugh on why Reagan remains a conservative hero despite raising taxes so many times, Limbaugh flew into a tirade and demanded,“Where did you get this silly notion that Reagan raised taxes?”

Rush and his followers on here often speak of, as you and Rush say Warrior, low information voters?

Amazes me how you people use your own failed ideology and project it as faults of the Democratic party.
Been There

Jonesboro, AR

#24832 May 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
“signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state (Ca.) up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled. As president, Reagan “raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office,” including four times in just two years
During the Reagan years, the debt increased to nearly $3 trillion,“roughly three times as much as the first 80 years of the century had done altogether
Conservatives seem to be in such denial about the less flattering aspects of Reagan; it sometimes appears as if they genuinely don’t know the truth of his legacy.
When liberal activist Mike Stark challenged hate radio host Rush Limbaugh on why Reagan remains a conservative hero despite raising taxes so many times, Limbaugh flew into a tirade and demanded,“Where did you get this silly notion that Reagan raised taxes?”
Rush and his followers on here often speak of, as you and Rush say Warrior, low information voters?
Amazes me how you people use your own failed ideology and project it as faults of the Democratic party.
Things are so much better with Obama, I too worship him and follow blindly
SO tru

Knoxville, TN

#24833 May 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
So, since it was posted on a "prominant social website" means it's true.
You are a pathetic lemming... I mean liberal... I mean... it's the same thing.

Leslie, AR

#24834 May 5, 2013
I get on here daily just to get my daily dose if stupidity..just to remind myself of how many idiots we have on the loose.. You freeloading damnocrats remember obummer is leaving office.. And in the worst shape of any president EVER!!!
SO tru

Knoxville, TN

#24835 May 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
The conversation with Limbaugh never happened. Just another liberal lie. If you actually listened to Limbaugh instead of reading lying liberal websites, you will often here him refer to the revenue increases Reagan signed off on in exchange for democrats to cut spending. The cuts that Tip O'Neal promised never happened.

Kansas City Ks.

#24836 May 5, 2013
SO tru wrote:
<quoted text>The conversation with Limbaugh never happened. Just another liberal lie. If you actually listened to Limbaugh instead of reading lying liberal websites, you will often here him refer to the revenue increases Reagan signed off on in exchange for democrats to cut spending. The cuts that Tip O'Neal promised never happened.
Oh really, did Rush say that too?

You can not honestly say that the tax increases did not happen can you?

Kansas City Ks.

#24837 May 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
I get on here daily just to get my daily dose if stupidity..just to remind myself of how many idiots we have on the loose.. You freeloading damnocrats remember obummer is leaving office.. And in the worst shape of any president EVER!!!
Two words and a letter for you Old Army-

George W. Bush.

Kansas City Ks.

#24838 May 5, 2013
SO tru wrote:
<quoted text>The conversation with Limbaugh never happened. Just another liberal lie. If you actually listened to Limbaugh instead of reading lying liberal websites, you will often here him refer to the revenue increases Reagan signed off on in exchange for democrats to cut spending. The cuts that Tip O'Neal promised never happened.
What would you call this?

http://www.starkreports.com/2011/02/04/rush-l...

Kansas City Ks.

#24839 May 5, 2013
SO tru wrote:
<quoted text>So, since it was posted on a "prominant social website" means it's true.
You are a pathetic lemming... I mean liberal... I mean... it's the same thing.
Let me break this down for you, the first paragraph was from a social web site.

The rest was my opinion of that post.

Sorry I did not take your limited comprehension into consideration before I posted that. If you stick around I will post in a more remedial fashion in hopes you might understand the topic, that might enable you put forth a rebuttal on the subject.

Those of you who cannot muster a rebuttal that contains comment beyond shooting the messenger really should contain your ignorance.

You know, open your mouth and remove any doubt about how ignorant you can be.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24840 May 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Your argument sounds so empty when you think of what America ACTUALLY looked like under Reagan vs. what America ACTUALLY looks like under Obama. One would think you would see that.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24841 May 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you call this?
http://www.starkreports.com/2011/02/04/rush-l...
The problem with the caller's argument of Reagan raising taxes 11 times it not that Reagan didn't raise any taxes because he did. The devil is in the details on this. Reagan raised taxes on things like cigarettes and gas taxes which are things that can either be completely eliminated or at least kept to a minimum by individuals who elect not to use them as much. Income taxes which individuals are not so much in control of since a person doesn't just change their career and bills with the change of presidents. Reagan drastically reduced taxes in this area. Income taxes are what people pay attention to the most and it's what they care about the most. Reagan was a champion in this area.

Kansas City Ks.

#24842 May 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with the caller's argument of Reagan raising taxes 11 times it not that Reagan didn't raise any taxes because he did. The devil is in the details on this. Reagan raised taxes on things like cigarettes and gas taxes which are things that can either be completely eliminated or at least kept to a minimum by individuals who elect not to use them as much. Income taxes which individuals are not so much in control of since a person doesn't just change their career and bills with the change of presidents. Reagan drastically reduced taxes in this area. Income taxes are what people pay attention to the most and it's what they care about the most. Reagan was a champion in this area.
Tax Reform Act of 1986, 16 tax brackets — ranging from marginal rates of 14 percent to 70 percent.

By 1989, that was down to two brackets — with marginal rates of 15 percent and 28 percent.

(OH look here, mim. tax up 1%, max tax bracket down 42"

In 1983, for example, he signed off on Social Security reform legislation that, among other things, accelerated an increase in the payroll tax rate, required that higher-income beneficiaries pay income tax on part of their benefits, and required the self-employed to pay the full payroll tax rate, rather than just the portion normally paid by employees.

Kansas City Ks.

#24843 May 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument sounds so empty when you think of what America ACTUALLY looked like under Reagan vs. what America ACTUALLY looks like under Obama. One would think you would see that.
I do see the difference, and I also see the similarities.

BTW- my argument is the old man who sleep through his last 4 years in office, the only US president to be tried and convicted by the word court, was not the Saint Republicans claim him to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 19 min ATHEOI 21,398
Paypal is freezing accounts 10 hr Paypal User 1
News Would somebody ask Tim Griffin about Colin Kaep... 15 hr rest of the world 7
News Miss America dream over for Asian-American dubb... 15 hr Observer 4
Christ Trump Hillary Sun Repub4life 1
Garland County Court Corruption Sep 23 JillyBEEn 6
Ty Rodgers Sep 22 Marble Man 1
More from around the web