Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24784 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks often of "core values" and what not, does the following quote represents the Right's idea of "core values"?
Federal authorities have charged an Army major and his wife with abusing their adopted and foster children through beatings, breaking their bones, failing to get them medical help, depriving them of drinking water and training their biological kids to take part in the mistreatment.
According to the indictment, the Jacksons had three children of their own and fostered three other children they eventually adopted. One of the foster children, referred to by the initials "J.J.(hash)2," died in 2008. The Jacksons weren't charged directly with the child's death but are charged with assaulting the child and failing to seek prompt medical care.
The Jacksons, who home schooled their children, appear to have become right-wing martyrs after their children were taken away from them by the State of New Jersey in 2010. This website paints the couple as "victims" of "anti-Christian bias." And they were similarly lauded in a Tea Party website.
According to another website called Tea Party Daily News.com , John Jackson served in active duty in both Kuwait and Iraq, and is a “decorated” veteran. Calling Jackson a “family man” and a “devout Christian and a patriotic American,” an article on the website state the Jacksons’ children took part in a cooperative homeschool program at a local church.
Well you explained it all!

"The Jacksons, who home schooled their children, appear to have become right-wing martyrs AFTER their children were taken away"

You see they were LIBTARDS and non-christian heathans when they abused their children and then thay saw the light and came over to the right side AFTER their children were taken away.

I applaud you for printing this and shining the light on liberalsim. Liberals are morally bankrupt and lack core values. These people will now get the punishment they deserve and the help they need.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24785 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Devout Christian, Family Man, and stanch Republican" from my area recently raped his ten year old step-daughter, maybe the tea sippers can raise a defense fund.
Was that you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24786 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am acting like some idiot drove down to the gun shop and said, I know a five year old little boy who is having a birthday.
WOW-look how cute is that, a little bitty rifle that shoots standard size ammunition, and look how much like a toy it looks with its little kid colors.........
Since I did not say a thing about the 22, I see you read the story, as usual , you did not understand what you read.
The story is all over the National news idiot. Everything you described above is something only a liberal would do. You own guns correct Barney?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24787 May 2, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24788 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just common sense something you LIBTARDS seem to be void of!
Do you consider it "common sense" that a product like this is even sold in the first place?

A little bitty rifle that shoots real ammunition, and it looks like a toy, an a color that catches a kids eye.

If that is your idea of "common sense" you are damn right I am void of it.

Washington DC

#24789 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The story is all over the National news idiot. Everything you described above is something only a liberal would do. You own guns correct Barney?
You bet, I hear that thar state of kentuck has more damn liberals living there than you can shake a stick at.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24790 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The story is all over the National news idiot. Everything you described above is something only a liberal would do. You own guns correct Barney?
And you typically represent the backwoods half-wit that comprises the bulk of the Tea Party movement with every post you make on Topix.
There is no legitimate point you make that outweighs the stupidity you display in 90% of the crap put here. You have no real agenda outside of trying to entertain yourself because you seem to have little else but Topix in your life.

I find humor in that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24791 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider it "common sense" that a product like this is even sold in the first place?
A little bitty rifle that shoots real ammunition, and it looks like a toy, an a color that catches a kids eye.
If that is your idea of "common sense" you are damn right I am void of it.
LMAO! I have hundreds of weapons, some I have painted different camo colors others I don't. I have big rifles and little rifles. My children and wife have rifles, shotguns and handguns also. We are a common sense family. Any gun looks like a toy to a child. It's obvious these parents failed that poor child and themselves. They lack common sense and will have to live with that their entire lifes. Do you get that mad at swimming pools when children drown? You know more children drown in swimming pools every year than they die by gun shots. Maybe we should first sue manufactureers of swimming pools then ban all swimming pools. Then we could ban all automobiles seeing how they kill more people than guns do also. You libtards crack me up! In your world it is OK for Barney to own a weapon but nobody else can. What a freaking hypocrite. I thought you LIBTARDS were all for FREEDOM of CHOICE? LMAO!

Washington DC

#24792 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
http://www.campusreform.org/bl og/?ID=4731
OH-NO Mr. WARRIOR, a member of a communist group lies on Face Book to turn Conservatives against Liberals and you are down on your hands knees blowing the flame.

Nice job!

Keep up the good work.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24793 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet, I hear that thar state of kentuck has more damn liberals living there than you can shake a stick at.
I don't doubt it! You LIBTARDS have infested every place known to man. That's how the worst President in the History of the U.S. just got reelected!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24794 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that great Merican Mitch McConnell, ain't he one of them librals?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24795 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And you typically represent the backwoods half-wit that comprises the bulk of the Tea Party movement with every post you make on Topix.
There is no legitimate point you make that outweighs the stupidity you display in 90% of the crap put here. You have no real agenda outside of trying to entertain yourself because you seem to have little else but Topix in your life.
I find humor in that.
I find humor in you being a real dumb ass! To think that I am a tea party member is hysterical. Why are you so afraid of the tea party? You don't like tea or what LIBTARD! You are just frustrated because you can't refute one point I make. Common sense has always escaped you and your kind. You live in a world of fantasy land. You will never change, you're too stupid. I bet you receive some form of government assistance don't you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24796 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH-NO Mr. WARRIOR, a member of a communist group lies on Face Book to turn Conservatives against Liberals and you are down on your hands knees blowing the flame.
Nice job!
Keep up the good work.
Well you are down on your hands and knees blowing Obama so what's the difference! LOL!

Washington DC

#24797 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well you explained it all!
"The Jacksons, who home schooled their children, appear to have become right-wing martyrs AFTER their children were taken away"
You see they were LIBTARDS and non-christian heathans when they abused their children and then thay saw the light and came over to the right side AFTER their children were taken away.
I applaud you for printing this and shining the light on liberalsim. Liberals are morally bankrupt and lack core values. These people will now get the punishment they deserve and the help they need.
Don't know about all, but apparently enough for you to ignore the fact these people are Tea Party Darlings.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24798 May 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about all, but apparently enough for you to ignore the fact these people are Tea Party Darlings.
Well I am not a tea party member although I do like ice tea unsweet. Maybe you can explain this tea party thing to me that you are in fear of. Whatever this tea thing is it definitely looks like they had liberal core values when you compare it to the child death gun case..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24799 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that great Merican Mitch McConnell, ain't he one of them librals?
I think he is the twin brother of Robery KKK Byrd!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#24800 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I find humor in you being a real dumb ass! To think that I am a tea party member is hysterical. Why are you so afraid of the tea party? You don't like tea or what LIBTARD! You are just frustrated because you can't refute one point I make. Common sense has always escaped you and your kind. You live in a world of fantasy land. You will never change, you're too stupid. I bet you receive some form of government assistance don't you..
No but I'm sure you do, and have for many years..
lol

Jacksonville, AR

#24801 May 2, 2013
Oh my
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24802 May 2, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I'm sure you do, and have for many years..
LMAO! You NEVER offer anything of substance. You are just like all of the other low information voters. Now go cash that check I worked hard for!

Washington DC

#24803 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I have hundreds of weapons, some I have painted different camo colors others I don't. I have big rifles and little rifles. My children and wife have rifles, shotguns and handguns also. We are a common sense family. Any gun looks like a toy to a child. It's obvious these parents failed that poor child and themselves. They lack common sense and will have to live with that their entire lifes. Do you get that mad at swimming pools when children drown? You know more children drown in swimming pools every year than they die by gun shots. Maybe we should first sue manufactureers of swimming pools then ban all swimming pools. Then we could ban all automobiles seeing how they kill more people than guns do also. You libtards crack me up! In your world it is OK for Barney to own a weapon but nobody else can. What a freaking hypocrite. I thought you LIBTARDS were all for FREEDOM of CHOICE? LMAO!
Does the real toy gun come with warnings to build a fence or have a lock gate around it like a pool?

Comparing a firearm to an automobile or pool is simply ridiculous, and demonstrates what depths you have to reach to rationalize your paranoid , narrow minded point of view.

It would be my common sense choice not to give a five year old a real gun, wonder where he got the bullet, from the same person who thought it was a good idea to give him the gun?

Yep, I am for freedom of choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton seeks to boost Democrats in Arkansas 1 hr Le Duped 2
Arkansas high court strikes down voter ID law 14 hr Swedenforever 15
Arkansas high court strikes down voter ID law Sun not a liberal idiot 11
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Sat Son of God 1
Who are you voting for in the Arkansas Lieutena... Fri Topix Polls 0
Who are you voting for in the Arkansas Governor... Fri Topix Polls 0
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... Oct 16 tha Professor 146

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE