Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24658 Apr 23, 2013
ronnie the rat wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct about an fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun, it is legal to own one if you have a permit .
Same thing goes on a Machine gun , you can have one if you get a permit to own one.
There are such things as 100 round magazines for SEMI automatic rifles and they don't require a permit
see this site.
https://www.google.com/search...
Don't confuse him with the facts and truth!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24659 Apr 23, 2013
ronnie the rat wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct about an fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun, it is legal to own one if you have a permit .
Same thing goes on a Machine gun , you can have one if you get a permit to own one.
There are such things as 100 round magazines for SEMI automatic rifles and they don't require a permit
see this site.
https://www.google.com/search ?
No Sir I am not correct about, "fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun" ,because that is not what I said, and if it is "SUB" it is not a long gun.

SEMI automatic weapons and their magazine or clip capacity, and permits to own them have no bearing what so ever to what I posted.

Thanks for the info.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24660 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sir I am not correct about, "fully automatic rifle being a SUB machine gun" ,because that is not what I said, and if it is "SUB" it is not a long gun.
SEMI automatic weapons and their magazine or clip capacity, and permits to own them have no bearing what so ever to what I posted.
Thanks for the info.
Do you even know the difference between a clip and a magazine? I know you will now go and look those two words up so you can come back with some sort of smart ass tort. I pray you don't have weapons. You are not smart enough to own a gun. I bet when you were in the military they gave you a gun but kept the bullets!

Location hidden

#24661 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't confuse him with the facts and truth!
Before you worry to much about confusing someone, you should lean the difference between a clip and a magazine Mr. Warrior?

Or was you just shooting your mouth off without looking at the page?

Location hidden

#24662 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know the difference between a clip and a magazine? I know you will now go and look those two words up so you can come back with some sort of smart ass tort. I pray you don't have weapons. You are not smart enough to own a gun. I bet when you were in the military they gave you a gun but kept the bullets!
Tell me, did you look at the page before you posted, a yes or no will suffice, and save the Bullshit.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24663 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you worry to much about confusing someone, you should lean the difference between a clip and a magazine Mr. Warrior?
Or was you just shooting your mouth off without looking at the page?
I have forgotten more about weapons than you will ever know you big dummy!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24664 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, did you look at the page before you posted, a yes or no will suffice, and save the Bullshit.
What page?

Location hidden

#24665 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What page?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-gROwvWuL0XX
GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to this web page,

http://www.manta.com/c/mm67kv5/adair-grain-in...

and believe it not they said they were hiring, great place for you to work, one draw back, you have to move to West, Texas.

With there track record of telling the truth you would fit right in.

Location hidden

#24666 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What page?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-gROwvWuL0XX
You can find that by reading the post you were replying to Dumb Ass.

ronnie the rat wrote:

see this site.
https://www.google.com/search ...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24667 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I just went to this web page,
http://www.manta.com/c/mm67kv5/adair-grain-in...
and believe it not they said they were hiring, great place for you to work, one draw back, you have to move to West, Texas.
With there track record of telling the truth you would fit right in.
Better news for you. There is an immediate opening for you, just bring your own scoop. You do spew alot of this!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24668 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find that by reading the post you were replying to Dumb Ass.
ronnie the rat wrote:
see this site.
https://www.google.com/search ...
LMFAO! You still don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine do you moron! LOL!

Location hidden

#24670 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! You still don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine do you moron! LOL!
Explain the difference
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24671 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain the difference
Look it up! LOL!

Location hidden

#24672 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look it up! LOL!
ROFLMAO, don't have to, and when I get time I will school you on clips, magazines, and detachable magazines.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24673 Apr 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO, don't have to, and when I get time I will school you on clips, magazines, and detachable magazines.
With everything you learned in Salem that shouldn't take you all of 5 seconds! LMAO!

Location hidden

#24674 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>With everything you learned in Salem that shouldn't take you all of 5 seconds! LMAO!
That would be 5 sec. Longer than your explanation, would it not???
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24675 Apr 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be 5 sec. Longer than your explanation, would it not???
FAILED!
Casper

Concord, CA

#24676 Apr 24, 2013
Voting is good.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24677 Apr 24, 2013
Casper wrote:
Voting is good.
Especially for liberals who usually vote multiple times in the same election..
peace

United States

#24678 Apr 24, 2013
The Hand Behind the Throne

And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.
Daniel 2:21

Recommended Reading
Daniel 5:5-31
At the present time there are around 200 nations in the world (193 member states in the United Nations). Each has a leader. Whether that leader is a dictator or monarch for life, or is elected to a limited term of a few years, "kings" (leaders) of these 200 nations are constantly ascending and descending their "thrones." Without reason to think otherwise, the appointment of kings seems to be a purely human activity -- whether based on heredity or election.

But the Bible gives us a reason to think otherwise. The prophet Daniel, after receiving a vision about the transfer of power from one kingdom to another in Mesopotamia, said it is God who "removes kings and raises up kings." We do our campaigning and voting, but in the end it is God who moves key players on and off the stage of world history. When the sacrilegious king of Babylon did not repent of his pride, God sent a message through handwriting on the wall that his days as king were over. That very night, the Medes and the Persians captured Babylon and killed the king.

We may not always agree with the changing of our leaders, but we can be confident that God has His reasons.

All the world's thrones are occupied by rulers under God's authority.
John Blanchard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Even Steven 1,049
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? Nov 21 Liberal 80
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 what 3
Fox News reviews Huckabee political activity Nov 15 Lawrence Wolf 17
fundraiser Nov 12 help 2
Arkansas vote would open up liquor sales Nov 11 Bubba Dump 2
After years of declining numbers, veterans in S... Nov 6 Le Jimbo 1

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE