Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid your right and I rarely feel that way. Don't put your faith in polls. If I polled 100 KKK members, what do you think Obama's approval rating would be?

I would bet the results of your poll would favor this Rasmussen Report.

A polling agency with a reputation of Right Wing bias.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Let's say the above report is off 3%, that would put the president about 53%.

SHOCKING- The President won reelection with about 53% of the poplar vote.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
LMAO! 3% could put it at 52% disapprove also. If democraps didn't cast 6 votes per person Obama would have lost in a landslide. Look at all the voter fraud you democrats have already admittted to. You should be real proud.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I hope none of you Libtards have cancer or get it any time soon!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>BARNEYII has issues with cable TV schedules. He actually tried to spread the lie FOX News is banned in Cananda. And he wonders why we know he is a liar.
How many Canadian channels carried Fox before 2004?

Fox had been broadcasting for eight years in 04, why was Fox not broadcasting in Canada?

In 2003, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) rejected a Canadian Cable Telecommunications Association (CCTA) application to bring Fox News to Canada .

Only in 2004 did Fox get Lic. to broadcast in Canada.
what

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the KKK would give Obama a 50% approval rating???

Just when we thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and reach an even lower level of stupidity.
Vote

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Everyone should
liberalsareliars

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox had been broadcasting for eight years in 04, why was Fox not broadcasting in Canada?
In 2003, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) rejected a Canadian Cable Telecommunications Association (CCTA) application to bring Fox News to Canada .
http://www.snopes.com/politics /business/foxcanada.asp
Why don't you finish the statement and tells us why they were rejectede? I'll do it for you:
n 2003, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) rejected a Canadian Cable Telecommunications Association (CCTA) application to bring Fox News to Canada due to concerns Fox News U.S. and Global Television were planning to create a combined American-Canadian news network. In 2004, after a Fox U.S. executive said there were no plans to create the combined channel, the CRTC approved an application to bring Fox News to Canada.[84]http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel

Fox has never been "banned" in Canada.
You are deceitful idiot.
what

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

liberalsareliars wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxca...
Why don't you finish the statement and tells us why they were rejectede? I'll do it for you:
n 2003, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) rejected a Canadian Cable Telecommunications Association (CCTA) application to bring Fox News to Canada due to concerns Fox News U.S. and Global Television were planning to create a combined American-Canadian news network. In 2004, after a Fox U.S. executive said there were no plans to create the combined channel, the CRTC approved an application to bring Fox News to Canada.[84]http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel
You are deceitful idiot.
Just wait for his response. It will be even more deceitfull and twice as idiotic.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat it!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/repor...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You further prove my point. How can there be a 14 point difference between the two polls when both polls are actually asking do you support democrats or republicans. 14 point difference in two similar polls is like trying to drive to Los Angeles and ending up in Alaska.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……………… Ugly awesome
Ann

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rick wrote:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election?
yes

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2014 is not looking to good for the GOP at this point in time.
According to a Quinnipiac poll released today, if the election were held today 43 percent of the electorate would support a Democratic U.S. House candidate, as opposed to just 35 percent who would back a Republican. That 8 point lead for Democrats is significantly more than the GOP’s margin of victory during the 2010 Republican wave election (6.6 percent) and even more that the Democratic margin of victory during the 2006 wave (7.9 percent)— when Democrats were bolstered by both an unpopular Republican president and a failing war in Iraq.
That tells me that less than half of the people support democrats. Not so good for the party, huh?

I wonder how many of these polls are done in largely democratic areas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

liberalsareliars wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxca...

You are deceitful idiot.
Why is not the point, as your post said the same thing I did Fox had no lic. In Canada prior to 04.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>That tells me that less than half of the people support democrats. Not so good for the party, huh?

I wonder how many of these polls are done in largely democratic areas.
How do you figure a Republican biased poll who is saying 50% could be less than half?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You further prove my point. How can there be a 14 point difference between the two polls when both polls are actually asking do you support democrats or republicans. 14 point difference in two similar polls is like trying to drive to Los Angeles and ending up in Alaska.
You think the lowest approval rating in. History of this congress have something to do with that?
what

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is not the point, as your post said the same thing I did Fox had no lic. In Canada prior to 04.
See what I mean...
More deceitful and twice as idiotic.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the lowest approval rating in. History of this congress have something to do with that?
NO. Dishonesty has everything to do with it. The Democrats are trying to make it appear as though their irresponsible and reckless agenda is what America wants. It's not and we are going to pay a VERY steep price for allowing them to get away with it.
Rick

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Ann wrote:
<quoted text> yes
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arkansas Discussions

Search the Arkansas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads 20 hr Knock knock 3
Legislators want answers about interstate jams 20 hr Knock knock 9
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 21 hr hunting gal 3,833
Arkansas Plans To Appeal Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Jul 20 Shocked 6
Spring River (Jun '12) Jul 20 For Real 103
Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas and SouthW... (Jul '06) Jul 19 Dianne 780
Arkansas Gay Population Reaches All Time High (Jan '14) Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
•••
•••