Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,984 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24257 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I said we were different people? I don't recall that but I will say I am not the same person as "guest". You seem confused. Is it because guess is in your mind and I own you or is it because both of us are starting to make sense to you as we blow holes through and expose for what it is every liberal idea you ever had?
yeah, I forgot what a bad MF you are but no' that's not it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24258 Apr 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I forgot what a bad MF you are but no' that's not it.
Judging by all of your posts it would appear you conveinently forget a lot of stuff!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#24259 Apr 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I said we were different people? I don't recall that but I will say I am not the same person as "guest". You seem confused. Is it because guess is in your mind and I own you or is it because both of us are starting to make sense to you as we blow holes through and expose for what it is every liberal idea you ever had?
It's because the inevitable reality of Obama's failed ideology is beginning to show itself. Liberals like Barney are beginning to realize that Obama is just a big lie. The fantasy that was a socialism eutopia is melting away and all that's left is the ugly reality of what it's going to take to make that "eutopia" happen. That reality is a massive set of taxes that's going to hit the middle class far heavier than it hits the upper class. Liberals have bet the farm on a lie that the VERY few upper class in this nation had enough money to not only support the running of our reckless and out of control government but also give substantial amounts of money to the "less fortunate" to improve their lives. They are feeling like fools for believing such a complete lie. I wish they had listened back in 2008. Now we get to see if they can swallow their pride and do the right thing starting in 2014 and again in 2016 to begin to set things right. I just know it will take a whole lot longer to build this country up than it did to tear it down.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24260 Apr 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because the inevitable reality of Obama's failed ideology is beginning to show itself. Liberals like Barney are beginning to realize that Obama is just a big lie. The fantasy that was a socialism eutopia is melting away and all that's left is the ugly reality of what it's going to take to make that "eutopia" happen. That reality is a massive set of taxes that's going to hit the middle class far heavier than it hits the upper class. Liberals have bet the farm on a lie that the VERY few upper class in this nation had enough money to not only support the running of our reckless and out of control government but also give substantial amounts of money to the "less fortunate" to improve their lives. They are feeling like fools for believing such a complete lie. I wish they had listened back in 2008. Now we get to see if they can swallow their pride and do the right thing starting in 2014 and again in 2016 to begin to set things right. I just know it will take a whole lot longer to build this country up than it did to tear it down.
If you are democrat and rail against the Republicans because they are rich and successful wouldn't you want your kids to grow up as Republicans or would you want them to stay poor and democrat?
guest

Blytheville, AR

#24261 Apr 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I forgot what a bad MF you are but no' that's not it.
But we haven't forgotten what a hypocrite you are.

I'm disappointed at how little effort, not that it was much effort before, it takes to get in your head anymore.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24262 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>But we haven't forgotten what a hypocrite you are.
I'm disappointed at how little effort, not that it was much effort before, it takes to get in your head anymore.
Let that silly notion bring you cheer!!

It give me a good laugh, thanks.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24263 Apr 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you are democrat and rail against the Republicans because they are rich and successful wouldn't you want your kids to grow up as Republicans or would you want them to stay poor and democrat?
ROF-LMAO,

You try so hard.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24264 Apr 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMAO,
You try so hard.
Looks like it's true, born stupid, die stupid...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24265 Apr 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let that silly notion bring you cheer!!
It give me a good laugh, thanks.
Do they even have cable TV in Salem?
weinerman

Ozark, AR

#24266 Apr 3, 2013
Today was a beautiful day. the Lord heard my prayers and answered them. With a beautiful day a day off rose colored glasses. Life as free as a butterfly. Oh happy day oh happy day.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24267 Apr 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do they even have cable TV in Salem?
I would say yes.

http://www.cabletv.com/ar/salem

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24268 Apr 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because the inevitable reality of Obama's failed ideology is beginning to show itself. Liberals like Barney are beginning to realize that Obama is just a big lie. The fantasy that was a socialism eutopia is melting away and all that's left is the ugly reality of what it's going to take to make that "eutopia" happen. That reality is a massive set of taxes that's going to hit the middle class far heavier than it hits the upper class. Liberals have bet the farm on a lie that the VERY few upper class in this nation had enough money to not only support the running of our reckless and out of control government but also give substantial amounts of money to the "less fortunate" to improve their lives. They are feeling like fools for believing such a complete lie. I wish they had listened back in 2008. Now we get to see if they can swallow their pride and do the right thing starting in 2014 and again in 2016 to begin to set things right. I just know it will take a whole lot longer to build this country up than it did to tear it down.
2014 is not looking to good for the GOP at this point in time.

According to a Quinnipiac poll released today, if the election were held today 43 percent of the electorate would support a Democratic U.S. House candidate, as opposed to just 35 percent who would back a Republican. That 8 point lead for Democrats is significantly more than the GOPís margin of victory during the 2010 Republican wave election (6.6 percent) and even more that the Democratic margin of victory during the 2006 wave (7.9 percent)ó when Democrats were bolstered by both an unpopular Republican president and a failing war in Iraq.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24269 Apr 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say yes.
http://www.cabletv.com/ar/salem
That explains it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24270 Apr 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2014 is not looking to good for the GOP at this point in time.
According to a Quinnipiac poll released today, if the election were held today 43 percent of the electorate would support a Democratic U.S. House candidate, as opposed to just 35 percent who would back a Republican. That 8 point lead for Democrats is significantly more than the GOPís margin of victory during the 2010 Republican wave election (6.6 percent) and even more that the Democratic margin of victory during the 2006 wave (7.9 percent)ó when Democrats were bolstered by both an unpopular Republican president and a failing war in Iraq.
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and beyond is not looking to good for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. The difference between the Republicans and the democrats is, the democrats only worry about themselves, they are self serving and will do anything and I mean anything even if it is immoral and illegal to stay in power. democrats keep their flock dumb and poor so they can count on their votes decade after decade. The Republicans care about ALL the people of this country and want the best for EVERYBODY. Republicans have solid core values and morals and that will be their down fall in the end..
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24271 Apr 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you are democrat and rail against the Republicans because they are rich and successful wouldn't you want your kids to grow up as Republicans or would you want them to stay poor and democrat?
No because they would rather teach their kids how to rally the poor and middle class against the rich. That way the they can steal the poor and middle class' money and have those, who's money is being stolen, root the liberals on all the way. The poor and middle class is so focused on hurting people they don't even know, who have done well for themselves, that they don't even realize their money is being used to make the liberal democrats into the very type of person that has been demonized. You would think that as much as the poor and middle class focus on how little money they have that they would realize what's being done to them but they don't.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#24272 Apr 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2014 is not looking to good for the GOP at this point in time.
According to a Quinnipiac poll released today, if the election were held today 43 percent of the electorate would support a Democratic U.S. House candidate, as opposed to just 35 percent who would back a Republican. That 8 point lead for Democrats is significantly more than the GOPís margin of victory during the 2010 Republican wave election (6.6 percent) and even more that the Democratic margin of victory during the 2006 wave (7.9 percent)ó when Democrats were bolstered by both an unpopular Republican president and a failing war in Iraq.
I'm afraid your right and I rarely feel that way. Don't put your faith in polls. If I polled 100 KKK members, what do you think Obama's approval rating would be? You can make a poll say anything you want and, in today's political climate, there is more of that going on than at any time in history. The two parties used to disagree but could come together and do what's best in America's interest but now the dislike is so strong that neither side is willing to come off of their positions to work things out.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#24273 Apr 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let that silly notion bring you cheer!!
It give me a good laugh, thanks.
Thanks for proving my point again.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#24274 Apr 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2014 is not looking to good for the GOP at this point in time.
According to a Quinnipiac poll released today, if the election were held today 43 percent of the electorate would support a Democratic U.S. House candidate, as opposed to just 35 percent who would back a Republican. That 8 point lead for Democrats is significantly more than the GOPís margin of victory during the 2010 Republican wave election (6.6 percent) and even more that the Democratic margin of victory during the 2006 wave (7.9 percent)ó when Democrats were bolstered by both an unpopular Republican president and a failing war in Iraq.
I didn't realize that democrats already started early voting for the 2014 election?
guest

Blytheville, AR

#24275 Apr 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do they even have cable TV in Salem?
BARNEYII has issues with cable TV schedules. He actually tried to spread the lie FOX News is banned in Cananda. And he wonders why we know he is a liar.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#24276 Apr 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid your right and I rarely feel that way. Don't put your faith in polls. If I polled 100 KKK members, what do you think Obama's approval rating would be?

I would bet the results of your poll would favor this Rasmussen Report.

A polling agency with a reputation of Right Wing bias.


The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.



Let's say the above report is off 3%, that would put the president about 53%.

SHOCKING- The President won reelection with about 53% of the poplar vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton seeks to boost Democrats in Arkansas 6 hr barefoot2626 4
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas State Land ... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas State Audit... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Secretary o... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas State Treas... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Attorney Ge... Mon Topix Polls 0
Study: Oaklawn, Southland Racetracks' Impact on... Mon Marty 1

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE