Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,229 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24246 Apr 1, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This will bring some jobs to your state,
The Environmental Protection Agency declared the Arkansas leak a “major spill,” a label put on any spill of 250 barrels or more.
Posted: 01 Apr 2013 07:00 AM PDT
Video taken by a resident of Northwoods subdivision in Mayflower, Arkansas of oil seeping up from the ground.
The Exxon Pegasus tar sands pipeline, which was shut down on March 29 after a rupture was detected in Arkansas, will need to be excavated as the company looks to determine what caused the breach, a spokeswoman said.
There is still no specific estimate of how much crude oil had spilled, but Exxon said on Sunday that 12,000 barrels of oil and water had been recovered - up from 4,500 barrels on Saturday. Inside Climate News reports that the Environmental Protection Agency has estimated the spill at 84,000 gallons
Exxon was hit with a $1.7 million fine by regulators just last week over a 2011 spill in the Yellowstone River.
“This latest pipeline incident is a troubling reminder that oil companies still have not proven that they can safely transport Canadian tar sands oil across the United States without creating risks to our citizens and our environment,
This is Obama's fault..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24247 Apr 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No, the fact that the man you blindly and ignorantly worship, our president, Obama is copying communists and socialists is not supposed to "reflect kindly" on him. Unless, of course, as you have made us well aware you agree with the way he is purposefully hurting American citizens for "the fundamental transformation of America."
Do you think your, copying of communists and socialists strategies reflect kindly, or wisely, on you?

You must!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24248 Apr 1, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think your, copying of communists and socialists strategies reflect kindly, or wisely, on you?
You must!
DO you think your, following of communists and socialists strategies reflect kindly, or wisely on you?

You must!
vote

Anonymous Proxy

#24249 Apr 1, 2013
Vote for what oblama lives like a 1 percenter, a gang of eight without asking you are going to bring 30 million mexicans into the country, if your black your gonna vote for a blackperson no matter they hate the country and want it to be gay. What in the h@ll are you voting for?
Big Ed

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#24250 Apr 2, 2013
vote wrote:
Vote for what oblama lives like a 1 percenter, a gang of eight without asking you are going to bring 30 million mexicans into the country, if your black your gonna vote for a blackperson no matter they hate the country and want it to be gay. What in the h@ll are you voting for?

IM voting to keep your deranged ass away from the computer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24251 Apr 2, 2013
Big Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
IM voting to keep your deranged ass away from the computer.
I'm voting to send your dumb ass back to Salem!
guest

Blytheville, AR

#24252 Apr 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think your, copying of communists and socialists strategies reflect kindly, or wisely, on you?
You must!
If I had, I would not, but since I did not, I can not for something I did not do.

Nice try, but your own hypocrisy and ingorance got in the way... again.
Vote

United States

#24253 Apr 2, 2013
It's your right !!!
Big Ed

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#24254 Apr 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>If I had, I would not, but since I did not, I can not for something I did not do.
Nice try, but your own hypocrisy and ingorance got in the way... again.
Oh really, I ask that question of the Warrior.

Why are you replying?

After all you two are different people, as you said, right?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24255 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>DO you think your, following of communists and socialists strategies reflect kindly, or wisely on you?
You must!
Oh really, I ask that question of the Guest.

Why are you replying?

After all you two are different people, as you said, right?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24256 Apr 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, I ask that question of the Guest.
Why are you replying?
After all you two are different people, as you said, right?
I said we were different people? I don't recall that but I will say I am not the same person as "guest". You seem confused. Is it because guess is in your mind and I own you or is it because both of us are starting to make sense to you as we blow holes through and expose for what it is every liberal idea you ever had?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24257 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I said we were different people? I don't recall that but I will say I am not the same person as "guest". You seem confused. Is it because guess is in your mind and I own you or is it because both of us are starting to make sense to you as we blow holes through and expose for what it is every liberal idea you ever had?
yeah, I forgot what a bad MF you are but no' that's not it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24258 Apr 2, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I forgot what a bad MF you are but no' that's not it.
Judging by all of your posts it would appear you conveinently forget a lot of stuff!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#24259 Apr 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I said we were different people? I don't recall that but I will say I am not the same person as "guest". You seem confused. Is it because guess is in your mind and I own you or is it because both of us are starting to make sense to you as we blow holes through and expose for what it is every liberal idea you ever had?
It's because the inevitable reality of Obama's failed ideology is beginning to show itself. Liberals like Barney are beginning to realize that Obama is just a big lie. The fantasy that was a socialism eutopia is melting away and all that's left is the ugly reality of what it's going to take to make that "eutopia" happen. That reality is a massive set of taxes that's going to hit the middle class far heavier than it hits the upper class. Liberals have bet the farm on a lie that the VERY few upper class in this nation had enough money to not only support the running of our reckless and out of control government but also give substantial amounts of money to the "less fortunate" to improve their lives. They are feeling like fools for believing such a complete lie. I wish they had listened back in 2008. Now we get to see if they can swallow their pride and do the right thing starting in 2014 and again in 2016 to begin to set things right. I just know it will take a whole lot longer to build this country up than it did to tear it down.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24260 Apr 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because the inevitable reality of Obama's failed ideology is beginning to show itself. Liberals like Barney are beginning to realize that Obama is just a big lie. The fantasy that was a socialism eutopia is melting away and all that's left is the ugly reality of what it's going to take to make that "eutopia" happen. That reality is a massive set of taxes that's going to hit the middle class far heavier than it hits the upper class. Liberals have bet the farm on a lie that the VERY few upper class in this nation had enough money to not only support the running of our reckless and out of control government but also give substantial amounts of money to the "less fortunate" to improve their lives. They are feeling like fools for believing such a complete lie. I wish they had listened back in 2008. Now we get to see if they can swallow their pride and do the right thing starting in 2014 and again in 2016 to begin to set things right. I just know it will take a whole lot longer to build this country up than it did to tear it down.
If you are democrat and rail against the Republicans because they are rich and successful wouldn't you want your kids to grow up as Republicans or would you want them to stay poor and democrat?
guest

Blytheville, AR

#24261 Apr 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I forgot what a bad MF you are but no' that's not it.
But we haven't forgotten what a hypocrite you are.

I'm disappointed at how little effort, not that it was much effort before, it takes to get in your head anymore.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24262 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>But we haven't forgotten what a hypocrite you are.
I'm disappointed at how little effort, not that it was much effort before, it takes to get in your head anymore.
Let that silly notion bring you cheer!!

It give me a good laugh, thanks.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#24263 Apr 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you are democrat and rail against the Republicans because they are rich and successful wouldn't you want your kids to grow up as Republicans or would you want them to stay poor and democrat?
ROF-LMAO,

You try so hard.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24264 Apr 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMAO,
You try so hard.
Looks like it's true, born stupid, die stupid...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#24265 Apr 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let that silly notion bring you cheer!!
It give me a good laugh, thanks.
Do they even have cable TV in Salem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House Brief: Things to know about Mike Hu... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 hr woodtick57 6,706
News American religiosity in politics is terrifying Sun Tazo 1
Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas and SouthW... (Jul '06) May 3 BillieL94 781
News Alex Beam: No room for fat in the Oval Office May 2 Tazo 1
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 29 guest 4
News POLL Marco Rubio jumps to the head of GOP 2016 ... Apr 26 Le Jimbo 40
More from around the web