|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess things have changed since your day. I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to me. If you would have encountered me in your day, even on your best birthday I would have stuck that 38 of yours up your ass and snapped your neck, all in the name of National Security of course!
Thats funny also, if you are retired as you said, were pretty close to the same age, makes me wonder why you did not have the same security protocol that I did.

HOW ODD

LOL, not really bc you are nothing more than ignorat ass kidd.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess things have changed since your day. I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to me. If you would have encountered me in your day, even on your best birthday I would have stuck that 38 of yours up your ass and snapped your neck, all in the name of National Security of course!
Well you are just quite the little man in the virtual world aren't you?

If your that bad why do you need the assault weapons big boy?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
"I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to "

The PIV Card
The PIV card is an ID card issued by a federal agency that contains a computer chip, which allows it to receive, store, recall, and send information in a secure method. The main function of the card is to encrypt or code data to strengthen the security of both employees' and Veterans' information and physical access to secured areas, while using a common technical and administrative process. The method used to achieve this is called Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology. PKI complies with all Federal and VA security policies, and is the accepted Global Business Standard for Internet Security. As an added benefit, PKI can provide the functionality for digital signatures to ensure document authenticity.

The PIV card therefore, encrypts data and verifies identity to
ensure:•Confidentiality - data can only be read by the card-holder.
•Integrity- Only the card-holder may change the data.

You should really learn when to shup up!
•Authenticity- There is a guarantee on the origin of the data.
•Non-repudiation- There is no possibility of falsified data.
With the PIV card, there is an increased reassurance that all electronic communications, data storage, and data retrieval will be further secure and better protected.

http://www.va.gov/pivproject/piv_card.asp
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny also, if you are retired as you said, were pretty close to the same age, makes me wonder why you did not have the same security protocol that I did.
HOW ODD
LOL, not really bc you are nothing more than ignorat ass kidd.
I am in my 40's dip shyt! Is that a picture of your Police dog? LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are just quite the little man in the virtual world aren't you?
If your that bad why do you need the assault weapons big boy?
Because there are literally thousands of you dumb asses out there!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to "
The PIV Card
The PIV card is an ID card issued by a federal agency that contains a computer chip, which allows it to receive, store, recall, and send information in a secure method. The main function of the card is to encrypt or code data to strengthen the security of both employees' and Veterans' information and physical access to secured areas, while using a common technical and administrative process. The method used to achieve this is called Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology. PKI complies with all Federal and VA security policies, and is the accepted Global Business Standard for Internet Security. As an added benefit, PKI can provide the functionality for digital signatures to ensure document authenticity.
The PIV card therefore, encrypts data and verifies identity to
ensure:•Confidentiality - data can only be read by the card-holder.
•Integrity- Only the card-holder may change the data.
You should really learn when to shup up!
•Authenticity- There is a guarantee on the origin of the data.
•Non-repudiation- There is no possibility of falsified data.
With the PIV card, there is an increased reassurance that all electronic communications, data storage, and data retrieval will be further secure and better protected.
http://www.va.gov/pivproject/piv_card.asp
That's right dip shyt it has never been printed on any badge or credential like you said yours was for everybody to see. You are a fake and a phony. You couldn't even be a pimple on a boy scouts ass!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

LMAO! You had to look PIV card up on the internet. That just shows how smart you actually are. Idiot!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's right dip shyt it has never been printed on any badge or credential like you said yours was for everybody to see. You are a fake and a phony. You couldn't even be a pimple on a boy scouts ass!
"I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to me"

The PIV Card

"The main function of the card is to encrypt or code data to strengthen the security of both employees' and Veterans' information and( physical access to secured areas")

I think you forgot to connect the dots buddy.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have never had my Security Clearance on any badge, credential or PIV card ever issued to me"
The PIV Card
"The main function of the card is to encrypt or code data to strengthen the security of both employees' and Veterans' information and( physical access to secured areas")
I think you forgot to connect the dots buddy.
You have never seen one. They are so far behind issuing them it's not funny. No where on the card does it say what security clearance I hold for all to see. You wouldn't even know what a PIV card was if I hadn't educated you on it. Now thank me for the education I give you daily. Thank me little man!

Do you still have guns Barney or does that ugly dog have to protect you. Why did you need a gun in the military?
swamp donkey

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I have Indiana over louisville in the finals in my bracket

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around you, just what makes human life so sacred, we lie, cheat steal, murder, the list is endless.
We are an infection, our only redeeming quality is love but we will destroy ourselves in the end still foolishly professing our love for one another.
Who's WE? You make that assumption based on what....because YOU do those things? Maybe we should punish those who lie, cheat, steal, murder, etc....and give the innocent babies a chance at life....like you had.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are saying Life begins at Conception.
Good thing you anti choice people put that word Conception in there.
If it was not you people would attempt to make menstrual cycles for women illegal.
It appears you are saying life begins when the baby is all the way out. Tell me, just when exactly does life begin? How come we don't have this "choice" to kill people AFTER they are out of the womb?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The clip stating the Sandy Hook shooter’s assault rifle was in the trunk went viral again, with many re-posters claiming that the clip was definitive proof the “official narrative” had been wrong, and that Lanza’s spree was carried out with no assault rifle used.
The catch? The clip regarding Lanza’s assault rifle was dated December 15 — recorded ahead even of the press conference with Dr. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner who autopsied the Newtown victims.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/497086/no-assault-ri...
&bp ctr=1364309534

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Do you honestly think that if an ASSAULT WEAPON was used at Sandy Hook that the left wing media wouldn't have it splattered all over every libtard news media outlet in the world. Don't you think they would be bringing it up on the Congressional floor in their attempt to pass laws banning such weapons. Wouldn't that left wing nut Feinstein be using it as a pathetic tool in her gun grabbing efforts? Barney you are either stupid or a liar! Maybe both!
Did Sandy Hook even happen?
If it did, was it really some crazy guy acting alone?
Or did someone, or some group, have a hand in making it happen...for the sole purpose of promoting gun control?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are saying life begins when the baby is all the way out. Tell me, just when exactly does life begin? How come we don't have this "choice" to kill people AFTER they are out of the womb?
Libs do think they can kill a baby outside of the womb. Look at that doctor now on trial for breaking the spine of all of those babies. SICK! Their leader Obama voted for infanticide also. What a sick disgusting bunch of animals these pukes are..

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"let all employees within the school, who wants to, be armed"
"stop a shooter if they aren't in the right place at the right time within said building"
That leads me to the question, "what if those who wants to be armed are not at "the right place at the right time"
As you said, "They're kinda big, ya know"
Bottom line, if the armed guards and a police force on campus (who , what makes you think a teacher with a hand gun up against fully armed Insane person with body armor would be any more effective.
Do you really think that these shooters care if they walk out alive or not.
There is never a 100% guarantee of safety. An armed school employee may not be in the right area at the right time. Even someone with an assault rifle can be shot if they aren't prepared.

But the intruder won't know who's armed and who's not. He may just think twice about targeting a school.

Then again, maybe the armed school employee will be in the right place at the right time. Or maybe he/she will be close enough to hear the commotion and come around a corner in time to take down the shooter before he kills more people.

Maybe the shooter can be held at gunpoint until the police arrive.

There's a million different scenerios.

As for your last question; some shooters may not care if they walk out alive. Some might care.

The fact remains, the ONLY person that can keep you the "safest" is you. Without a gun of any kind, it really doesn't matter what kind of gun someone else has. They will shoot you with it and all you can do in defense is run or hide. That does not give you good odds.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what , don't take my word for it, take you a little road trip over to White Sands and try to get into a secured area, and see for yourself what big bad weapons they have.
If you are attempting and unauthorized entry you will find out real fast.
Why do they need those big, bad weapons?
Why can they defend themselves, but individuals can't defend themselves?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say citizens should not have guns of any kind, IM saying it makes no sense to make that kind of weapon available to the general public, or 30 round clips either.
Number of rounds is irrelevent. Why is killing 30 people more wrong than killing eight people, or one person? The person pulling the trigger has full responsibility for what they do. It is not the bullets doing anything wrong.

I have two fifteen round clips, both loaded and ready to fire if need be. It doesn't matter how many rounds I have. There's not one person who will die from them, unless it's in defense of my life. Those fifteen round clips are no more dangerous to society than my keyboard.

I may buy more large capacity magazines soon too. One never knows what they will be up against. Did you ever think sometimes bad guys work in pairs or teams? My life isn't worth taking a chance of being unprepared.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said that was then. If you are putting that type of weapon on the street it would only stand to reason that Law enforcement would need those weapons too.
Brings to mind, how many tax dollars go to buy these weapons for law enforcement agencies around the country you think.
What is your freedom and liberty to own that type of weapon costing other tax payers.
Guess you are not to concerned about the cost to society in the form of dollars and innocent children,and adult lives lost, as long as you have your toys.
"If you are putting that type of weapon on the street it would only stand to reason that Law enforcement would need those weapons too."
Why would they? Can't they take down a criminal with just one bullet?
Okay, what about a maximum of seven bullets?

I mean, if seven rounds is enough for the public, why should the cops get more than that? Aren't our lives of equal value?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am in my 40's dip shyt! Is that a picture of your Police dog? LMAO!
That's a beautiful dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••