6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23951 Mar 19, 2013
Our bank wont let depositors withdraw more than a $1000 cash in any 24 hour period. This isnt something new. They started this policy a year ago. So we removed all our money. We closed all our accounts except one. And that one never has more than a $1000 in it. I bought a $16,000 JD track hoe. Wrote the guy a check. Had him endorse it and then we cashed it. We paid him with 160 hundred dollar bills. Our children thought we where being old stupid & dumb. Today One of my sons just called me and told me he also is removing his money from the bank. This EU sanctioned bank robbery was endorsed and encouraged by The International Monetery Fund that is headquartered in New york. Rob from the customers and give it to themselves? We cant trust anyone! This could well be the trigger that causes the world wide economic collapse. And Its gonna happen very soon . No if, ands, but,s or maybe,s.There is a world wide economic collapse looming.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23952 Mar 19, 2013
Well raptor it looks like Rand paul has stabbed the citizens in the back! http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/yo...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23953 Mar 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re carrying a heavy load of stupid.
Speaking of STUPID look who just came out of hibernation from Salem!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23954 Mar 19, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
Well raptor it looks like Rand paul has stabbed the citizens in the back! http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/yo...
I didn't watch the speech, but assuming it's true, it leads me to believe one thing. He will be running for president. That being the case, he will NEVER win without the Mexican vote. That is the only way he can get them over to the Republican side. Right or wrong, it's for him to decide. Either way, those people aren't going home, no matter who is in the White House.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23955 Mar 19, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch the speech, but assuming it's true, it leads me to believe one thing. He will be running for president. That being the case, he will NEVER win without the Mexican vote. That is the only way he can get them over to the Republican side. Right or wrong, it's for him to decide. Either way, those people aren't going home, no matter who is in the White House.
So Its Ok for him to sell out because? It shouldnt be about doing whatever is needed to win. its more importiant to do the right thing. better to not win than to sell your integerty. I bvelieve he is showing his true colors.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23956 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It is not for him to decide. It's for the American people to decide. You cut off the jobs for these illegals in this country with sanctions and they will go home..

SE Michigan

#23957 Mar 19, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> So Its Ok for him to sell out because? It shouldnt be about doing whatever is needed to win. its more importiant to do the right thing. better to not win than to sell your integerty. I bvelieve he is showing his true colors.
Is he selling out? Is he saying what they want to hear? Is he saying this because he truly believes it's the right thing to do? Is he saying it knowing he would never sign such a bill? Is he saying it because he knows Obama is going to do it before 2016 anyway? I don't know.

Unfortunately, in the society we live in, the ONLY way one can get enough votes to win is to tell people what they want to hear. In other words, for anyone to save this country, they MUST get elected first. Talk is cheap, IMO.

In the end, it's whether or not they keep their promise to defend and uphold the Constitution when they place their right hand on the Bible.

SE Michigan

#23958 Mar 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It is not for him to decide. It's for the American people to decide. You cut off the jobs for these illegals in this country with sanctions and they will go home..
They will go home? You really think so? I think they are more likely to turn to crime and stay here.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23959 Mar 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It is not for him to decide. It's for the American people to decide. You cut off the jobs for these illegals in this country with sanctions and they will go home..
Ive been harping on that for years, I want the goverment to go after those lawbreakers who hire & work the Illegals. Punish them so severely no one would dare work illegals. And they would leave in droves. My digs at Rand Paul where aimed at Raptor because of her infatuation with Ron Paul and her putting the pauls on a pedistal. She apparently believed their star shined brighter than all the other politicans. But Paul letting them become citizens makes the solution of going after the lawbreaking employers worthless.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23960 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
They will go home? You really think so? I think they are more likely to turn to crime and stay here.
Some come for the crime alone. Most will go home if you cut the head off the snake.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23961 Mar 19, 2013
http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/6... This sounds unblievable? Anyone know anything about it?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23962 Mar 19, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
http://earthchanges.ning.com/p rofiles/blogs/6126809:BlogPost :277499 This sounds unblievable? Anyone know anything about it?
I don't believe it.

SE Michigan

#23963 Mar 19, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Ive been harping on that for years, I want the goverment to go after those lawbreakers who hire & work the Illegals. Punish them so severely no one would dare work illegals. And they would leave in droves. My digs at Rand Paul where aimed at Raptor because of her infatuation with Ron Paul and her putting the pauls on a pedistal. She apparently believed their star shined brighter than all the other politicans. But Paul letting them become citizens makes the solution of going after the lawbreaking employers worthless.
I am not infatuated with Ron Paul, nor do I put anyone on a pedestal. I simply believe he is/was among the best, most honest, of the Washington elite. There is a reason he was shunned by his colleagues, ya know.

As for Rand, time will tell. I don't know a whole lot about him....... yet. We don't even know if he will run for president. When the time comes, I'll look at his record then.

I believe Jeb Bush will be the republicans' other option.

SE Michigan

#23964 Mar 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe it.
They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

SE Michigan

#23965 Mar 19, 2013
Speaking of Hillary, where is she?

SE Michigan

#23966 Mar 19, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
http://earthchanges.ning.com/p rofiles/blogs/6126809:BlogPost :277499 This sounds unblievable? Anyone know anything about it?
It sounds like an interesting story. Maybe even a Hollywood movie. Could it be true? Anything's possible!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23967 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.
Bonjour!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23968 Mar 19, 2013
Former US Treasury official warns of system-wide collapse: Outspoken, controversial former Assistant of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts spoke yesterday about the problems that Western policy-makers face and the inevitability of the current financial system ending in ruin. There are no economic policy solutions. You can’t deal with [the excessive money printing] by cutting spending because you already have high unemployment. How are you (the Fed) going to contain the inflation? Are you going to jack interest rates up and wreck what little is left of the economy? The whole thing is a disaster waiting to happen. And they (mainstream media and government officials) avoid it. There is no talk about it. It’s so obvious. How can you not see it? And yet they never mention it. So I just feel compelled. It’s my responsibility to mention it. Roberts claims that the game of printing money cannot last and that there are already early warning signs that the US dollar is slipping in its role as the global reserve currency. Eric Sprott of Sprott Asset Management continued with the same theme yesterday in response to Roberts’ comments: They play games, and they manipulate things (such as gold and silver). They are so lucky because they get to borrow money at zero (percent) and lend it to people. They are given this right to make money, and then they turn around and lever it up, and throw derivatives on top of that. I totally agree that someday it will just fall apart and we will find out that none of the counterparties can pay. I’ve never been hopeful for the financial system. Ever since the 2008 financial crisis all we’ve had is printing of money and backstopping of banks. The one thing which has happened since Lehman, Lehman was a liquidation, and there has never been a liquidation allowed since. Nothing is allowed to liquidate, whether it’s Fannie, Freddie, various banks, nobody is allowed to liquidate, and I know exactly why they are not allowed to liquidate, because if they liquidated the first domino falls. And once the first domino falls, everyone starts worrying about counterparties and the whole system fails. That’s why they need to keep propping it up week after week. Somebody is always getting bailed out. It’s just ongoing and anybody who has any common sense at all knows it will end in ruination.-Mining
hi

Bossier City, LA

#23969 Mar 19, 2013
Hi

United States

#23971 Mar 19, 2013
Speaking of Hillary, where is she?
She's out exploiting gays so she can buy their vote in 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention 1 hr Truth 1
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list (Aug '15) 9 hr Sally 6
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) Fri ChristineM 21,882
News As teacher shortage looms, legislators want to ... Dec 6 GPSn waldo 1
News Obama administration calls for end to corporal ... Dec 3 guest 21
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment (Aug '15) Dec 1 Geezer files 449
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Nov 22 LOOK AT THIS PLZ 41
More from around the web