Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23929 Mar 18, 2013
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23930 Mar 18, 2013
http://rickmick.com/... Navy map of future north america?
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23931 Mar 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
He lived it, and lived through it. Can you?
http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/09/lessons_f...
Can I live through it? Probably not. His narrative thats the pretty much the way I think it would be. As I stated before Ill not defend food or hoarded goods. Ive made cashes of supplies and have pack animals. They wont get the chance to burn my home etc.ill do that myself if I need to leave. Im old so my physical fitness is a liability. And he is right folks in america have no morals they will steal & cheat if they get the chance. To be realistic the odds are stacked against survival.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23932 Mar 18, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Can I live through it? Probably not. His narrative thats the pretty much the way I think it would be. As I stated before Ill not defend food or hoarded goods. Ive made cashes of supplies and have pack animals. They wont get the chance to burn my home etc.ill do that myself if I need to leave. Im old so my physical fitness is a liability. And he is right folks in america have no morals they will steal & cheat if they get the chance. To be realistic the odds are stacked against survival.
Somebody will survive. Those who know how to live off the land and have the mind set to do it will survive. Those who can kill for food and protection will survive. It might as well be you. I will survive!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23933 Mar 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody will survive. Those who know how to live off the land and have the mind set to do it will survive. Those who can kill for food and protection will survive. It might as well be you. I will survive!
I would prefer it to be my grandchildren that survive before myself. We need to ensure the survival of the young. they are the future. My grandchildren,s survival is importiant to me because they carry some of my DNA. In my next life i would hope to reincarnate into my same family.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23934 Mar 18, 2013
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20... Do you think your money is safe in the bank?
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23935 Mar 18, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23936 Mar 18, 2013
curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I would prefer it to be my grandchildren that survive before myself. We need to ensure the survival of the young. they are the future. My grandchildren,s survival is importiant to me because they carry some of my DNA. In my next life i would hope to reincarnate into my same family.
The young will need those with experience around to teach them how to survive. Nothing will matter once you are dead..

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23938 Mar 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say-
The early bird gets the worm!
Good things come to those who wait.
Patience is a virtue.
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23939 Mar 18, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good things come to those who wait.
Patience is a virtue.
He who will not when he may when he will shall have nay. Strike while the irons hot. He who hesitates is lost.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23940 Mar 18, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good things come to those who wait.
Patience is a virtue.
"Good things come to those who wait."

But only the things left by those who hustle!
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23941 Mar 18, 2013
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23942 Mar 18, 2013
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/hist... ---------- Now that funny I dont care who you are

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23943 Mar 18, 2013
Question posed to me today by a friend:
Is it better to have a job that makes you happy even if it doesn't pay good; or to have a job that pays well that you don't like?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23944 Mar 18, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
Question posed to me today by a friend:
Is it better to have a job that makes you happy even if it doesn't pay good; or to have a job that pays well that you don't like?
Individual decision. Most people never have a job they truly enjoy..
Hmmm

United States

#23945 Mar 18, 2013
Some fine examples of Tea Party insanity.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#23946 Mar 18, 2013
Be prepared for that "correction" in the markets.

Very few things give me nightmares… Yesterday’s event in Cyprus was one of them and the media is conspicuously silent. What do you get when you combine worldwide Marxist elitists, bankers and the media? A worldwide depression and a new dark age. The IMF (in case you are wondering who they are) is using Greece as a proving ground for the rest of us. It is a fascist Petri dish. They just implemented an across the board tax on all bank accounts over a holiday with no warning and no recourse. 9.9% if you have over 100,000 Euros in the bank, 6.75% is you have less than that. This is money being seized by the IMF, the European Union and the government of Greece to attempt to cover some of their debt. It is theft and it could have been a lot worse. The IMF had proposed a 40% haircut on all accounts. This is how it went down:

Banks first cooperated with the EU by sealing off the amount of the proposed levy—a 6.75 percent tax on deposits under €100,000 and 9.9 percent on those above —making it impossible for depositors to access their full amount. The only means bank customers have left is the ability to draw from the rest of their funds via ATM machines this weekend. Many depositors made their way to the machines on Saturday to drain their accounts. But the few banks that opened on Saturdays did so only briefly, and no international transfers will be able to go through until Tuesday, with Monday being the holiday. Cyprus’ Parliament is expected to meet Sunday to pass the required legislation., or after the deed was done. The deal also needs the approval of several eurozone parliaments; at the time of writing it was unclear how fast they can act and what will happen to bank deposits in the meantime.

What’s happening in Cyprus should send a chill over the entire world.

Politicians working with complicit big banks need no rule of law; no parliament debates to close in on the bank accounts of average people.

The Daily Mail:

Cash machines EMPTIED across Cyprus and 60,000 British savers face losing MILLIONS after £8.7bn EU bailout imposes tax of up to 10% on all bank accounts

This could happen to any country in the European Union, but something like this usually happens to a tiny little country like Cypress, first. This means that personal bank account holders in Spain, Greece, and other countries like Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are also vulnerable should their nations falter in paying off loans to the IMF or the European Union. But, hey, what do you expect? The IMF has been run by card carrying Marxists since day one (I learned this in Blacklisted by History about Joe McCarthy).

They are confiscating money out of personal bank accounts, and they are getting away with it by calling it a tax. Surely, the Democrats here in the U.S. are taking notes, because they already have their eyes on U.S. personal retirement accounts.

http://blurbrain.com/eu-and-imf-legalize-conf...
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#23947 Mar 18, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Individual decision. Most people never have a job they truly enjoy..
this job is kinda fun. spring is here time to bring the 55 chev out of hibernation.
&NR =1
what

Rowlett, TX

#23948 Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Some fine examples of Tea Party insanity.
Why do you call responsible government, sound economic policy and logical taxation "insane?"

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#23949 Mar 19, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call responsible government, sound economic policy and logical taxation "insane?"
You’re carrying a heavy load of stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list (Aug '15) 2 hr Murphy USA 6
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr Mintz4004 21,889
News As teacher shortage looms, legislators want to ... Dec 6 GPSn waldo 1
News Obama administration calls for end to corporal ... Dec 3 guest 21
News 2016ers weigh in on Trump's 'blood' comment (Aug '15) Dec 1 Geezer files 449
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Nov 22 LOOK AT THIS PLZ 41
Ty Rodgers Nov 22 Jon 1
More from around the web