Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure you would, but I would fix her flat tire so she could drive over there.
No, as a liberal, you'd give her the flat tire first, then fix it and tell everyone what a great person you think you are.
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like when you were in the Army and got a check from the tax payer for just being a leech? You didn't produce shit for me back then all you did was steal tax dollars. Now you can get on your high horse and scream against it because you now produce goat milk and chicken eggs for my breakfast. A very skilled job that only the few know how to do! LOL!
I was drafted and forced to go to places i didnt want. and yes I produced exactly zero. The killing I done was all for nothing. It didnt change anything for the better. Knowing what I know now I would be a draft dodger. It would have too more guts to be a draft dodger and refuse to be a shanghied impressed soldier. Yep for a little more than two years I was a goverment funded parasite. and to add insultto injury to boot afterwards I drew $57 per week unemployment compensation for 6 months. I squandered so called free goverment money and went on a walkabout visited england ,france & italy and bummed all over the usa. I hopped frieght trains and hichiked all over the usa.The value of what I did back then wasnt worth the beer I drank. Just because it was me doing it didnt change the fact I was a parasite taker being funded on the fruits of some producing makers labors. This undisputable fact If you take away the goverment & cities and leave the agarian communities , farmers and others will still survive. Take away the farmers and leave the goverment & cities everyone would perish. I not only raise goats & chickens I grow timber & row crops. cattle & sometimes hogs. Want to know if your not a goverment funded parasite. Ask yourself If the goverment check,s stopped coming would my lifestyle suddenly have to drastically change? would my standard of living go down? would me and those im responsible starve ?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WARRIOR is a people first, United States Citizen first type of person. I would do whatever it took to make sure you were safe. I speak from experience!
You protect the Constitution. I'll protect my body, K?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So? I am illegal, I came to this country illegally and got caught. They said wear this ankle bracelet and we will let you go if you report to a probation officer? LMAO! What do I have to lose if I do not report? I am already here illegally. LOL!
But you insist other illegals get deported. Hypocrite!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
A forth.
Getting the idea yet D.A.
In the lawsuit against the office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Dallas, the Plaintiffs argue that the use of electronic shackles is “cruel and unusual punishment that violates human rights, civil and constitutional.”
In the document, ICIE calls on the court to order the removal of the electronic device from those that have them, and to bring and stop to the future placement of the device on illegal immigrants who meet criteria, such as having been released by ICE on their own recognizance, who have resided in the country for more than 5 consecutive years, that are not a flight risk, who lack a criminal record or pose no threat to national security, that they have verifiable ties with the United States and family who are citizens or permanent residents of this country.
http://www.icie.us/web/2012/04/24/icie-sues-t...
My bet is Warrior is definitely NOT a District Attorney.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>So i'm assuming the constitution does mean alot to you. It should to every american.
That's a fine assumption.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>I see we do agree alot. I do believe obamacare is a mistake and i believe it takes our freedom away from us. AS for as paul is concern. I believe he's a good decent guy. The only thing that i disagree with that he's done lately is voting for hagel. I don't think he should have. But for the most part he's against big government and he believes we need to do alot of cutting. And yes i know alot about him. I'm sure he's made some mistakes but he does believe in the constitution and he's better than some of them in congress. And he wants to try to do the right thing.
"The only thing that i disagree with that he's done lately is voting for hagel. I don't think he should have."

I was actually talking about Ron; not Rand. Though I love Rand as well.
I don't have an opinion about Hagel. I am not familiar with him. I know that Hannity and others are against him, but I don't base my opinions on what he says. Until I do MY OWN research, I hold back any judgment.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ask her a SPECIFIC freedom she has lost?
Ask him what SPECIFICALLY is the definition of freedom?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>I think he was actually agreeing with you. If you two would quit argueing you might realize that for once he actually agrees with you on something. Not making fun or insulting you. Just ask him. And i hope paul talks all night, even if he has to get somebody to take his place if he needs a nap. And when he gets up hope keeps talking and yes he's doing this because he truly cares for all americans.
He argues with me because he has a crush on me.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't they check in when they crossed illegally?
Did you?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>You wrong this time. We got millions of illegals all over this country, and none of them are wearing ankle bracelets. Our government ain't deporting because we wouldn't have as many in our country as we do. Incase you haven't been keeping up. Our border ain't secure and the illegels are coming over by the truck loads. Matter of face our government ain't keeping up with whose here. We may have terroists sneaking across the border and our government doesn't have a clue. One reason obama is doing nothing about them coming in because he made sure the people voting to keep him in power. There was so much voter fraud that's what put him back in office. They got one lady on tape bragging how she voted six times. Every illegel we got in this country probably voted for him. After all he's give them welfare and promises them freebies. Incase you haven't notice i'm pretty sure we got alot of them illegels over here in batesville and nobody is doing a thing about it.
"We may have terroists sneaking across the border and our government doesn't have a clue."
We DO have terrorists sneaking across the border, and our government DOES have a clue. They just don't care.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"lose the freedom to chose you doctor"
Just curious, how do think that is going to happen?
Seriously, I would really like to know what makes you think that?
It happened to me. I had to change the doc I saw for two decades. Now I have a list of doctors I can choose from and cannot see anyone that is not on that list, otherwise coverage is null and void.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
Yes I have lost a freedom. The Health care law forces me to engage in commerce. It forces me to purchase health insurance against my will. And if I refuse Im determined to be guilty of committing a crime for doing nothing.
it has always been the rule of common law since the Magna Carta that a person cannott be forced to pay for goods & services that he did not personally order. You can try and twist & spin it any way you want but I no longer have the freedom to live without health insurance. also in alabama & mississippi you dont have the freedom to brew you own beer for your own use. All the other states allow you to brew your own beer.
Try cossing state lines and getting caught with cold medicine in your purse!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think a liberal would put his life on the line to save your ignorant ass?
There are people of different political persuasions in law enforcement and military all over the world. You put all this emphasis on liberal and conservative and you don't even know the meaning of the words!

Do you think a REAL conservative would EVER ask a woman if she or a friend has big tits?
In my world, that violates all moral principles!

I have never seen that question, and others he's had the gall to ask, posed by Barney or other liberals on Topix.

Seems the liberals have a higher value set than you. It shames me to think others get the impression that conservatives think this way because you profess to be a conservative.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I can chose not to purchase a hunting fishing licence if i dont wish to hunt fish or trap. or if i want to gamble that ill not be caught. There is no mandate forcing anyone to purchase licences that are not engaged in that or any other particular activity. Im missouri a landowner dont have to have a licence to hunt fish or trap on his own land. We are required to fill out a tax return. That in turn forces us to buy health insurance. You probably benifit from the health care law so being the goverment funded parasite you are you try and believe it isnt a loss of freedom.
Tell me which Policy you bought. You bought one right? Did you purchase it in Belize or here. You do have one right now do you not that the government made you buy? Nobody can make you do anything you do not want to. You must be a weak minded individual.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you insist other illegals get deported. Hypocrite!
Do you even know how to read? I am for DEPORTING ALL illegal aliens, old, young, rich, poor, skinny and fat. ALL illegals need to be deported. All legal immigration needs to stop until we can sort this mess out. You liberals love the illegal vote!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Ask him what SPECIFICALLY is the definition of freedom?
You still have never posted one freedom you have lost. All you ever say is I have to wear a seat belt, I can't camp where I want, people play their music too loud. You talk about laws and rules and policies and regulations but you can't name one CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM you have lost!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Did you?
I was born here. My people were born here. You are not a native species of this land..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Try cossing state lines and getting caught with cold medicine in your purse!
LMAO! You crack me up!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You have not been forced to purchase health insurance against your will. You HAVE been forced to purchase a hunting, fishing, and trapping license if you want to do those things legally off your property.
Too funny. You believe humans can tell other people what they can eat and where they can get their food from!! Yet you insist you are free!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arkansas Discussions

Search the Arkansas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorists stranded on icy eastern Arkansas roads Wed Knock knock 3
Legislators want answers about interstate jams Wed Knock knock 9
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed hunting gal 3,833
Arkansas Plans To Appeal Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Jul 20 Shocked 6
Spring River (Jun '12) Jul 20 For Real 103
Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas and SouthW... (Jul '06) Jul 19 Dianne 780
Arkansas Gay Population Reaches All Time High (Jan '14) Jul 19 Peter Cheeks 2
•••
•••