BLOG: Benton County Tops Safest Place...

BLOG: Benton County Tops Safest Places in AR by Real Estate Article

There are 2 comments on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Jun 25, 2014, titled BLOG: Benton County Tops Safest Places in AR by Real Estate Article. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

A Real Estate blog is getting attention for it's newest list touting the safest places in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

sherwood

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Jun 27, 2014
number 3 again
white wedding

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jun 27, 2014
When Realtors®, as a whole, are more honest and less concerned about giving themselves plaques for their inflated, self serving accomplishments, I will see them ahead of a homebuilders association and I will take seriously their appraisals of reality. Eating mass quantities of peel and eat shrimp at MLS dinner meetings does not constitute inservice education. They fabricate
anything to make a buck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr thetruth 9,369
News Jon Stewart Mocks Critics of the Supreme Court'... Jul 1 Crazy World 13
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Jun 30 dorothy 50
News Cheers and Jeers: Tuesday Jun 30 Silly Pride 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jun 28 Benito 30,926
Election Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Attorney Ge... (Oct '14) Jun 27 VPN Momma 13
News Duggar records shouldn't have been released, Ar... Jun 26 Golick Yurlollipop 4
More from around the web