Arkansans Already Feeling Effects of New Credit Law

Feb 22, 2010 Read more: 5News KFSM
Starting Monday, credit card issuers are being affected by new regulations that are intended to cut back on frustrating practices, but that's not changing everyone's opinion of credit card companies. Read more
UScitizen

Ozark, AR

#1 Feb 22, 2010
I haven't had a credit card in over 8 years and that's the way I intend to keep it. If I can't afford to buy it I don't need it.
credit card companies

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Feb 23, 2010
They don't care about the people that use their card's. They Wont the Money at any cost!
Christyna

London, UK

#5 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 40 min lides 876
News Struggling to remember the name of Jeb Bush's s... 50 min Fundie Concernd B... 1
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 1 hr Fundie Concernd B... 48
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) Sun Agents of Corruption 6,674
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Apr 16 Gameover 30,811
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 14 guest 1
News Poll finds Clinton slipping in Colorado and Iowa Apr 11 Responsibility 56
More from around the web