Black women rally against voter ID laws

Black women rally against voter ID laws

There are 32 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Black women rally against voter ID laws. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

A 14-minute film trailer blamed for protest violence in the Middle East will remain on YouTube, after an actress lost her legal challenge to take it down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wipperwill

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Why, Black women can get Voter Id's or already have them.(They couldn't get their food stamps if they didn't). The Govt already requires them to have them for other programs. This is not like it is setting a new prescient or something.

The only reason someone would be against this is to be able to break the law and commit voter fraud.
JCC

Gadsden, AL

#2 Oct 1, 2012
The reason someone would be for this crazy Law,Is to make it inpossible for many people to get out and vote,Gop has a track record of anything goes to win an Election,I dont think thay will succeed this time,

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Wipperwill wrote:
Why, Black women can get Voter Id's or already have them.(They couldn't get their food stamps if they didn't). The Govt already requires them to have them for other programs. This is not like it is setting a new prescient or something.
The only reason someone would be against this is to be able to break the law and commit voter fraud.
Racist much.

Yeah... commit the non-existent voter fraud.

By the way. Get out your dictionary. You probably meant precedent not prescient unless you admit that Black Women have doG like powers.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much.
When are the parrots who say "racist" gonna start saying that other well known tired worn out word "groovy"?

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
When are the parrots who say "racist" gonna start saying that other well known tired worn out word "groovy"?
Or maybe bonaroo. Or far out. Or maybe awesome. Groovy man, from one unrepentant hippy to an idiot.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Blacks will take a win ANY way they can get it,even if it means cheating.What;s worse,when it;s all said and done,they;ll stand there proud like they actually achieved something.

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
Blacks will take a win ANY way they can get it,even if it means cheating.What;s worse,when it;s all said and done,they;ll stand there proud like they actually achieved something.
Unlike honest, square dealing, fair, benevolent white people.

.....

.....

.....

.....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
hippie dung

Pulaski, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
I beat on drum. I hug terrorist.

Me hate soap.

Homophobe!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Wipperwill wrote:
Why, Black women can get Voter Id's or already have them.(They couldn't get their food stamps if they didn't). The Govt already requires them to have them for other programs. This is not like it is setting a new prescient or something.
The only reason someone would be against this is to be able to break the law and commit voter fraud.
Correct.........

To not have ID that would mean that.........

You never went to school
Never had a bank account
Never was in the military
never had a job
never went to jail
Never was in the military
never drove a car
never got married

Heck even utility companies require ID to get service

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.........
To not have ID that would mean that.........
You never went to school
Never had a bank account
Never was in the military
never had a job
never went to jail
Never was in the military
never drove a car
never got married
Heck even utility companies require ID to get service
Uhhhh... no.

They started school in 1925
They have had the same bank account for 70 years
They kept america free in WWII, Korea and Vietnam
They retired after Vietnam
They no longer drive
They have been married for 70 years
Utility companies do not require ID

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 12, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh... no.
They started school in 1925
They have had the same bank account for 70 years
They kept america free in WWII, Korea and Vietnam
They retired after Vietnam
They no longer drive
They have been married for 70 years
Utility companies do not require ID
Probably less than .01 percent of the population..........LOL

If they ever drove all they need to do is ask DMV for a ID not license.......LOL

If they cant do that they cant vote......

Yes we know you liberals would not have got oslama in the white house with out ACORN and illegal votes but voter ID will be the law soon.....

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably less than .01 percent of the population..........LOL
If they ever drove all they need to do is ask DMV for a ID not license.......LOL
If they cant do that they cant vote......
Yes we know you liberals would not have got oslama in the white house with out ACORN and illegal votes but voter ID will be the law soon.....
Go ahead, find all the voter fraud incidences you can that would be solved by requiring an ID card.

Oh wait, you can't.

In court in PA, the proponents of voter ID ADMITTED that it is not a problem and they could present no evidence that it is a problem. They also admitted that more than 400,000 people would not be able to vote under the law. These same people were able to vote a year ago.

Now. You tell me where the problem lies.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#15 Oct 17, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, find all the voter fraud incidences you can that would be solved by requiring an ID card.
Oh wait, you can't.
In court in PA, the proponents of voter ID ADMITTED that it is not a problem and they could present no evidence that it is a problem. They also admitted that more than 400,000 people would not be able to vote under the law. These same people were able to vote a year ago.
Now. You tell me where the problem lies.
If'n deys makes me git a vohtur eye dee, thens all my ded familee kant voht!!!!

RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!
Cat74

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2012
No, what the ID does is keep illegals from voting, and insures the voter standing in front of you is really the voter who has a legal right to vote in an American election. Why would you want some illegal alien to kill your legal vote? How hard is it to get a photo ID? When we came back from the military I had to get an Illinois drivers license. At the same time they gave me a Picture ID. It is so easy for a legal citizen to get one. Are blacks, and hispanics so stupid they cannot go get an ID? That doesn't make sense.

d.
Richard J Daley

Pulaski, TN

#17 Oct 17, 2012
I'm dead, but I still vote.

Often!!!!

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
No, what the ID does is keep illegals from voting, and insures the voter standing in front of you is really the voter who has a legal right to vote in an American election. Why would you want some illegal alien to kill your legal vote? How hard is it to get a photo ID? When we came back from the military I had to get an Illinois drivers license. At the same time they gave me a Picture ID. It is so easy for a legal citizen to get one. Are blacks, and hispanics so stupid they cannot go get an ID? That doesn't make sense.
d.
Again and I will repeat it slowly this time.

"Go ahead, find all the voter fraud incidences you can that would be solved by requiring an ID card.

Oh wait, you can't.

In court in PA, the proponents of voter ID ADMITTED that it is not a problem and they could present no evidence that it is a problem. They also admitted that more than 400,000 people would not be able to vote under the law. These same people were able to vote a year ago."

These illegal aliens are a figment of your imagination. Those people allegedly pretending to be someone else are another figment of your imagination.

Do you understand now? Should I repeat myself more slowly?

You are protesting about something that actually rarely happens in this day and age.

Sheesh.
PresidentIslamoB uttMunch

Whittier, CA

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Oh yea honey dont' want my five fathers gittin' shut out on da' voteinn'
Libya Question

Rochester, MN

#21 Oct 17, 2012
PresidentIslamoB uttMunch

Whittier, CA

#22 Oct 17, 2012
CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
Again and I will repeat it slowly this time.
"Go ahead, find all the voter fraud incidences you can that would be solved by requiring an ID card.
Oh wait, you can't.
In court in PA, the proponents of voter ID ADMITTED that it is not a problem and they could present no evidence that it is a problem. They also admitted that more than 400,000 people would not be able to vote under the law. These same people were able to vote a year ago."
These illegal aliens are a figment of your imagination. Those people allegedly pretending to be someone else are another figment of your imagination.
Do you understand now? Should I repeat myself more slowly?
You are protesting about something that actually rarely happens in this day and age.
Sheesh.
Yea ..coming from the U.S. Mexican Border all is well, right Ci'tizan "X" ole mojado

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

#24 Oct 17, 2012
PresidentIslamoButtMunch wrote:
<quoted text>Yea ..coming from the U.S. Mexican Border all is well, right Ci'tizan "X" ole mojado
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kerkoj ciftet Qe dun me u qi (Mar '14) Aug 26 qifti-ger 13
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Aug 25 august005 1
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) Aug 23 Rose_NoHo 462
government assistance programs Aug 23 singlemomstruggli... 1
News Alabama Chief Justice Could Be Out After Gay Ma... Aug 22 bad 6
The Top 9 Worst Lies In Reality Show History Aug 19 Conardbowlings 1
News Did Alabama have its own Free State of Jones du... Aug 15 Jason 1
More from around the web