6 things to watch in the Alabama Sena...

6 things to watch in the Alabama Senate election Tuesday

There are 25 comments on the KBMT story from Dec 12, 2017, titled 6 things to watch in the Alabama Senate election Tuesday. In it, KBMT reports that:

Roy Moore continues to deny knowing some of the women who have accuse him of sexual abuse. Now one of those women, Debbie Wesson Gibson reportedly tells the Washington post she has proof.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBMT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heissonervous

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2017
A big thank you to the Alabama voters who rejected Moore. To those of you who voted for him-I would hang my head in shame. Moore is not worthy.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#2 Dec 13, 2017
Alabama people what have you done? You have not only screwed the people of Alabama you have screwed America and the American people, You FKN morons.
Death on 2 Legs

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#3 Dec 13, 2017
Perhaps it was the GOP that screwed America by backing a failed judge who refused to obey the law, who before that was trolling for little girls, because of their christian purity.
But you are officially the first forum board douchebag to blame Alabama for ruining America because they did not elect a child molester.
ardith

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2017
A morally bankrupt lowlife and he still lost by the skin of his teeth. That will explain why I will never spend another dollar in Alabama.
ardith

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2017
I thank the black voters....they saved us. The white jerk offs were voting for the old man filth. Racist pigs....that is why the white folks voted for Moore...he is a lowlife racist, just like them.
Susan

Hardy, AR

#6 Dec 13, 2017
Death on 2 Legs wrote:
Perhaps it was the GOP that screwed America by backing a failed judge who refused to obey the law, who before that was trolling for little girls, because of their christian purity.
But you are officially the first forum board douchebag to blame Alabama for ruining America because they did not elect a child molester.
Why did these so called little girls wait 30 years to report this? Would it be because Mr Moore was running for office. If people can't see threw that, Well I don't what too say.
TruthyTrutherton

North Augusta, SC

#7 Dec 13, 2017
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Why did these so called little girls wait 30 years to report this? Would it be because Mr Moore was running for office. If people can't see threw that, Well I don't what too say.
What is the exact expiration date on the truth? Is the bible null and void because it's old? Your premise is silly.
Toxic Bloatus

Morristown, NJ

#10 Dec 13, 2017
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Why did these so called little girls wait 30 years to report this? Would it be because Mr Moore was running for office. If people can't see threw that, Well I don't what too say.
Why don't you try proofreading your entry. It is telling that support for Moore like yours and your third grade grasp of English grammar and spelling go so well together.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#11 Dec 13, 2017
Death on 2 Legs wrote:
Awww! He failed to Make America Grope (children) Again!
RIP

Omaha, NE

#12 Dec 13, 2017
The biggest thing to watch in the Alabama Senate Election took place before the election. The Alabama Supreme Court Okayed destroying electric files from voting machines less than 24 hours before the election. The Alabama Supreme Court Had prior info of a rigged election and were in on the fix. Maybe one of the ANTIFA trolls here can try talking their way around this one.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#13 Dec 14, 2017
Funny!

Just like your boss Putin, every time you fail or are proven to lie or scam, you claim there is a "conspiracy" against you!

Such loyalty to your boss's playbook is quite revealing!
Susan

Hardy, AR

#14 Dec 15, 2017
Toxic Bloatus wrote:
<quoted text>

Why don't you try proofreading your entry. It is telling that support for Moore like yours and your third grade grasp of English grammar and spelling go so well together.
Why did these so called little girls wait 30 years to report this? Would it be because Mr Moore was running for office. If people can't see threw that, Well I don't what too say.
Susan

Hardy, AR

#15 Dec 15, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Awww! He failed to Make America Grope (children) Again!
You are the joke.
Susan

Hardy, AR

#16 Dec 15, 2017
Toxic Bloatus wrote:
<quoted text>

the REAL reason is

BLACKS voted 88% for the democrat
the blacks vote for a living
the democrats hand out the freebies
they came out of the projects like swarms of rats
got on those bus furnished by democrats
free ride to vote

the white conservatives set on their butt and did not vote
or did a silly write in vote
that 3% write in vote would have put the republican in office

whitey would not take a hour off from Christmas shopping and vote

now you will pay a heavy price for letting a democrat in office
when your state turns into a liberal hell hole
do not bitch cry piss and moan
you could have changed that by getting up off that butt and voting
Optimistic Pessimist

Beverly, MA

#17 Dec 15, 2017
Sam I Am wrote:
Alabama people what have you done? You have not only screwed the people of Alabama you have screwed America and the American people, You FKN morons.
Your friend Trump didnít even want him at first.

There were plenty of reasons to not vote for Roy Moore even if you didnít believe the allegations.
heissonervous

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2017
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>the REAL reason is

BLACKS voted 88% for the democrat
the blacks vote for a living
the democrats hand out the freebies
they came out of the projects like swarms of rats
got on those bus furnished by democrats
free ride to vote

the white conservatives set on their butt and did not vote
or did a silly write in vote
that 3% write in vote would have put the republican in office

whitey would not take a hour off from Christmas shopping and vote

now you will pay a heavy price for letting a democrat in office
when your state turns into a liberal hell hole
do not bitch cry piss and moan
you could have changed that by getting up off that butt and voting
You say not to bitch cry piss and moan - maybe you should follow your own advice. Why don't you take your racist butt to someplace that wants to hear your BS -susan meet bannon.
Death on 2 Legs

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#19 Dec 15, 2017
Susan wrote:
Yes.
It is certain that women who spoke out against Moore spoke out because he was running for office.
They definitely would have said nothing at all if he would have just stayed home and continued being a dottering old fool. But he didn't do that. He put himself in the spotlight at a time when women have been empowered to speak out against the stupid, cheezey, illegal, disgusting, strange, perverted, sick, violent, unrighteous, things that men do, and those women got the chance to speak their minds without fear of being ignored, shut down, or called sluts or liars.
Moore was unelectable without the allegations of being a child chasing perv.
Alabama is much better off without this douchebag running aound in DC representing Alabamians.
Susan

Hardy, AR

#20 Dec 15, 2017
heissonervous wrote:
A big thank you to the Alabama voters who rejected Moore. To those of you who voted for him-I would hang my head in shame. Moore is not worthy.
Why are we even talking about this Dumb Crap? That's what you do and always has bin! We have got to get rid of these Commie Teachers and all school staff ! We have let Osama Bin Boma Pollute our Schools with racism communism and Muslim Brotherhood ! He was a Muslim implant into our White house and Media . Thank God for Mr Trump!
Death on 2 Legs

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#21 Dec 15, 2017
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Why are we even talking about this Dumb Crap? That's what you do and always has bin! We have got to get rid of these Commie Teachers and all school staff ! We have let Osama Bin Boma Pollute our Schools with racism communism and Muslim Brotherhood ! He was a Muslim implant into our White house and Media . Thank God for Mr Trump!
Your tinfoil hat may be on just a little too loose.
Take the strap and tighten it up around your neck until you turn blue.
Susan

Hardy, AR

#22 Dec 16, 2017
Death on 2 Legs wrote:
<quoted text>

Your tinfoil hat may be on just a little too loose.
Take the strap and tighten it up around your neck until you turn blue.
Why are you even talking about this Dumb Crap? Are you unable to respond to my post without acting like a moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... (Dec '17) 13 hr sign language sca... 89
News Sen. Jeff Sessions Wears 'Make America Great Ag... (Aug '15) Oct 15 Billaryfartbreath 81
News 3 GOP women lead campaign for anti-abortion ame... Oct 15 cpeter1313 1
News Alabama eyeing constitutional amendment on abor... Oct 15 cpeter1313 1
News Court to explore competency claim of ailing Ala... Oct 2 Liberal Larry 4
News Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel leaving deadly mar... Oct 2 ThomasA 19
News Black female Democrats urge party to rethink fu... Sep 25 Supremeliberal 44