Guns bought in Alabama confiscated in...

Guns bought in Alabama confiscated in Mexico

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Jun 24, 2012, titled Guns bought in Alabama confiscated in Mexico. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

The Mexican Army on May 3, 2011, stopped a drug suspect in a vehicle after a chase in the city of Florencia de Benito, Juarez, in the central part of that country and found a cache of guns, a grenade launcher, explosives and marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Larry's pistol is still good place
Earl the Hippie

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
I once bought a full auto AK-47 machine gun out the back door from Larry's. It had the serial numbers shaved off, but Larry said it was "all good". Didn't matter no how, cause my runnin partner Uncle Chuckles and I use it to commit crimes against groids at truckstops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor of south Alabama town of Webb arrested in... (Nov '14) Nov 29 bugman771205 18
kerkoj ciftet Qe dun me u qi (Mar '14) Nov 29 Agush 22
News Trump taps Sessions, Flynn, Pompeo for top posi... Nov 23 Cordwainer Trout 63
Buy fake documents and others Nov 17 Lolipop 1
News Is Obamacare working for anyone in Alabama in 2... Nov 17 ThomasA 2
News Legislators uncertain of Trump's impact on Alabama Nov 14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Why Powerball fever isn't catching in Alabama (Jan '13) Nov 13 Geezer in the Casket 6
More from around the web