Whites, not blacks, were the key to D...

Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones' victory

There are 88 comments on the Religion News Service story from Dec 17, 2017, titled Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones' victory. In it, Religion News Service reports that:

Since Doug Jones' stunning defeat of Roy Moore in Alabama last week, the idea has taken hold that African Americans deserve the credit. "African American Voters Made Doug Jones a U.S. Senator in Alabama," announced the Atlantic .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion News Service.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
black belt sales

East Lansing, MI

#1 Dec 17, 2017
Marketing is the key to selling any product.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Dec 17, 2017
VOTER FRAUD was the key to Doug Jones victory. There I fixed that for ya.

el rey de los campesinos

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#4 Dec 17, 2017
Gunnery Sgt Hardin wrote:
VOTER FRAUD was the key to Doug Jones victory. There I fixed that for ya.
TREASON is the essence of your mentality, boy.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 17, 2017
Pedophilia was the key to Doug Jones's victory. Black women don't play that.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#7 Dec 17, 2017
Ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>

A pedophilia allegation you mean. But I bet you think Cosby is innocent lol.
Yes, Bill Cosby is purely innocent.

What an idiot!
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Dec 17, 2017
Ghost voters, ex-felons voting, Blacks from the neighboring states of Georgia and Mississippi voting, and multiple votes from those little old Black ladies STOLE the election. But it looks like there could be a recount. Leftoids and Africans In America will lie, cheat and steal to get their way. You have to wonder how Black "Christians" could vote for someone who is pro-abortion and pro gay marriage. I guess politics trumps Jesus in the African In America community.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#10 Dec 17, 2017
Ghost voters, ex-felons voting, Blacks from the neighboring states of Georgia and Mississippi voting, and multiple votes from those little old Black ladies STOLE the election. But it looks like there could be a recount. Leftoids and Africans In America will lie, cheat and steal to get their way. You have to wonder how Black "Christians" could vote for someone who is pro-abortion and pro gay marriage. I guess politics trumps Jesus in the African In America community.
Don't mention Jesus. He's not on your side.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Dec 17, 2017
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't mention Jesus. He's not on your side.
God and His Son, can very well see how Africans In America are lying, cheating and stealing, and last time I checked, Christ doesn't approve of such behavior. The reverend Jesse Lee Peterson tore the Black voters of Alabama a new one after the election. He was laying down a much deserved verbal beatdown. He called the African In America voters, frauds, hypocrites, unbelievers, brainwashed, disgusting, etc. Jesus is not on the side of lies, thievery and untruth, freak, so YES, he is on MY SIDE.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#12 Dec 17, 2017
Today, whenever any other party beats a Republican, the Republican and his buddies are gonna constantly throw around "voter fraud", "rigged election" and/or "fake news" this and that. Get ready for alot more to come from them. It's also become rather unusual how Trump and Jones have publicly sided with each other since election night. Hopefully, Jones won't be a sellout.

el rey de los campesinos

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2017
<quoted text>
God and His Son, can very well see how Africans In America are lying, cheating and stealing, and last time I checked, Christ doesn't approve of such behavior. The reverend Jesse Lee Peterson tore the Black voters of Alabama a new one after the election. He was laying down a much deserved verbal beatdown. He called the African In America voters, frauds, hypocrites, unbelievers, brainwashed, disgusting, etc. Jesus is not on the side of lies, thievery and untruth, freak, so YES, he is on MY SIDE.
That's hilarious. So many of you evil bastards have hidden behind religion.

Read your Bible, traitor boy. YOU are in violation of all of it.

No, you're headed for reincarnation as a cockroach or rat, boy.

Jesus hates evil lowlife like you.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#14 Dec 17, 2017
Though he failed, Moore was expected to win anyway, whether women raised sex charges against him or not, simply because Alabama has always been a deep red state for generations. That dirty byh in Tennessee, Marsha Blackburn, is probably gonna win also, despite being as mentally unstable as Trump.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#15 Dec 17, 2017
<quoted text>
God and his son also looks at white people like you and sees how you lie. He shakes his head over your transgressions of sexual misconduct and your denial. You too are guilty to lying, stealing, cheating and hatred. From Washington to Hollywood to Moscow cheating, lying, drug use, molesting children, murder, adultery and perversion are what you are known for. Judge not lest ye be judged and you are guilty, devil. No, Jesus is not on the side of blasphemers, haters, and the contentious. He loves you nevertheless, but he hates your sin.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#16 Dec 17, 2017
The race was close and uncertain, even though Moore was too much of a ch!cken$hyt to debate with Jones... and Jones probably wouldn't have even raised Moore's rape allegations anyway. Alabama is traditionally one of the reddest states of our nation, and most residents there hate the Dems.
Kato

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 17, 2017
el rey de los campesinos wrote:
<quoted text>

TREASON is the essence of your mentality, boy.
And the reason Roy Moore lost and Doug Jones won.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#19 Dec 17, 2017
T-BOS wrote:
The race was close and uncertain, even though Moore was too much of a ch!cken$hyt to debate with Jones... and Jones probably wouldn't have even raised Moore's rape allegations anyway. Alabama is traditionally one of the reddest states of our nation, and most residents there hate the Dems.
Alabama is also one of the poorest states in the union. They hate democrats, but they seem to hate everyone there. Then again that's probably why it's poor. They cannot attract intelligent people with open minds in business or technology to grow the economy there, so they remain behind the curve. With all that hate nobody feels welcomed, so they go to other places.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Dec 17, 2017
el rey de los campesinos wrote:
<quoted text>

That's hilarious. So many of you evil bastards have hidden behind religion.

Read your Bible, traitor boy. YOU are in violation of all of it.

No, you're headed for reincarnation as a cockroach or rat, boy.

Jesus hates evil lowlife like you.
Read your Talmud, boy and STFU. Jesus hates evil hypocrites like you. The only one hiding behind something, is phony, two face, hypocritical freaks like you, boy.
Kato

Bronx, NY

#21 Dec 17, 2017
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>

Alabama is also one of the poorest states in the union. They hate democrats, but they seem to hate everyone there. Then again that's probably why it's poor. They cannot attract intelligent people with open minds in business or technology to grow the economy there, so they remain behind the curve. With all that hate nobody feels welcomed, so they go to other places.
The reason for that state's lack of progress.
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Dec 17, 2017
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>

God and his son also looks at white people like you and sees how you lie. He shakes his head over your transgressions of sexual misconduct and your denial. You too are guilty to lying, stealing, cheating and hatred. From Washington to Hollywood to Moscow cheating, lying, drug use, molesting children, murder, adultery and perversion are what you are known for. Judge not lest ye be judged and you are guilty, devil. No, Jesus is not on the side of blasphemers, haters, and the contentious. He loves you nevertheless, but he hates your sin.
Everyone knows damn well that there was voter fraud in Alabama, and they know that the African In America community voted 96% for Jones. The Bible clearly is against abortion and homosexual marriage, and yet how many so-called Black "Christians" dumped Jesus and the Bible for politics? The reverend Jesse Lee Peterson was right, those people are disgusting hypocrites who don't even believe in God, for if they truly believed in God, they would abide by his word.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#23 Dec 17, 2017
<quoted text>Everyone knows damn well that there was voter fraud in Alabama, and they know that the African In America community voted 96% for Jones. The Bible clearly is against abortion and homosexual marriage, and yet how many so-called Black "Christians" dumped Jesus and the Bible for politics? The reverend Jesse Lee Peterson was right, those people are disgusting hypocrites who don't even believe in God, for if they truly believed in God, they would abide by his word.
Voter fraud in Alabama?
You bet, and I was behind the whole thing. I would have gotten away with it all had it not been for you meddling kids and Scooby Doo.

What a laugh!
Gunnery Sgt Hardin

Greenbrier, AR

#24 Dec 17, 2017
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>

Voter fraud in Alabama?
You bet, and I was behind the whole thing. I would have gotten away with it all had it not been for you meddling kids and Scooby Doo.

What a laugh!
No the laugh was hearing the reverend Lee Peterson EXPOSE those hypocrite Black "Christians" who voted for Moore. lololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 GOP women lead campaign for anti-abortion ame... Oct 15 cpeter1313 1
News Alabama eyeing constitutional amendment on abor... Oct 15 cpeter1313 1
News Court to explore competency claim of ailing Ala... Oct 2 Liberal Larry 4
News 8 Alabama inmates ask for execution by nitrogen... Jul '18 Brian Dick 4
News No parole for Georgia woman who raped, tortured... Jul '18 Daisy 2
News A visual into the lives of rural Alabamians who... Jul '18 Gremlin 4
News Snodgrass Bridge closed for repairs starting Ju... Jun '18 Goose 3