oh no she didn't
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear that it is going to get far worse for everyone except those who have relied on handouts their entire lives. Thank you Resident Obama.

Here is the latest e-mail from "Organizing for America, BarackObama.com :

"If we don't pass health reform, millions of Americans will be trapped in a broken status quo, unable to pay their bills or see a doctor when they need one.

More and more employers will drop coverage for employees. And Medicare and Medicaid will blow a hole through our budget.

There's too much at stake not to get this done. That's why OFA supporters have made 849,856 calls to Congress in support of health reform since August.

And that's why today, with the Senate locked in last-minute negotiations, our goal is to hit one million calls."

The sad thing is....they will meet their goal. Have you received any e-mails urging you to call your senators and tell them you're AGAINST the health care reform bill? I haven't.

We can't end this as long as the public is ignorant of Obama's lies and we can't get the truth out there without money. It is going to take a well organized anti-Obama campaign. I just don't see anyone stepping up to the plate.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will not improve our economy. He doesn't have a clue -- proven by his recent Senate bill requesting millions in additional aid for third world countries. His answer for everything is to raise taxes. recovery.
Obama will destroy the United States.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be worse off. Obama's plan is to continue adding to the National Debt and budget deficit. This is exactly what we cannot do.

We cannot afford to give every college student $4,000.00 or increase aid to other countries. This are the promises of someone truly out of touch with the state of the economy. The emphasis of the new President should be paying off our "mortgage" before partying.
Obama acts like a irresponsible teenager because that is what he is in the political arena.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama smoked pot and used cocaine to handle the stress in his life. I think he's the true Wacko here.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, he thinks there's 58 states. His comment in Oregon was "I've been in 57 states,(with) I think one left to go." What an idiot.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to keep Obama's hands off my country.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If being a "real democrat" means handing my country over to a sociopath like Obama who admits that he used cocaine while struggling with his identity and "reinventing" himself after the likes of Malcolm X then, you are right, I am not a "real democrat". Supporting Obama also means acceptance of his hateful wife -- how can anyone allow her in the White House?
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> That's all Obama supporters hear.

You people seem to be deaf AND blind to the fact that Obama, the white side or black side, is in no way qualified to be President.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on "Sociopath" and you will have a fair picture of the real Barack Obama aka Barry Sotoero.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't take it so literally. Jones fed his flock poison and they died because of it. Obama is doing the same thing and he has targeted our youth. Many Obama supporters have shown an inability to think for themselves, just as Jones' followers.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama tells people exactly what they want to hear.
The people of the United States are having a hard time making ends meet - starving - and are RIPE FOR A MAJOR change away from the direction the country is headed. Reference has been made that "Hitler's chanting crowds
seemed to be taken over by some kind of madness." Sound familiar? No one in their right mind should vote for Obama.

No one in their right mind should ever vote for Obama.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did:
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the amount of Obama's fines matter as much as the fact that he received 15 parking tickets and was not honest enough to pay them until 15 years later, two weeks before he announced his presidency. It speaks to
his integrity - he doesn't have any.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did. lol
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, use the old Obamabot tactic of changing the subject.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm. Extreme, unreasonable behavior for a cause - sounds like the typical Obama fanatic to me.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the one who has expressed from the beginning that he considers himself a "Black" man. He never even mentioned his white grandmother until he thought it was advantageous for him to do so.

What's more dramatic, a mixed race man raised as a white man running for President or a black man? Obama's a corrupt, Chicago politician and as such an expert at playing all the angles.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Nov 30, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of Empty Suit:
"someone puffed up with his own importance but really having little effect on the lives of others. He or she is ineffectual, perhaps a phony, and is about as relevant or helpful as a suit hanging on a rack"

Obama accomplished nothing as an attorney, he accomplished nothing in the State Senate without the assistance of Senate President Emil Jones, he has accomplished nothing in the U.S. Senate. He is full of his self importance and a phony.

If it hadn't been for underhanded politics and pathological lying, Obama would be a civil rights attorney and nothing more.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#58 Dec 5, 2013
Proxy check?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#59 Dec 9, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
Proxy check?
This is just a pathological ANONYMOUS stalker upset because, after campaigning against Obama in 2008, I opted to support him as president of the United States. She has taken that as a personal affront. "How dare anyone remove the ring from their nose!"
You know the old saying..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This thread is a perfect example of the lengths these psychos will go to make themselves feel better about themselves.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#60 Dec 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>This is just a pathological ANONYMOUS stalker upset because, after campaigning against Obama in 2008, I opted to support him as president of the United States. She has taken that as a personal affront. "How dare anyone remove the ring from their nose!"
You know the old saying..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". This thread is a perfect example of the lengths these psychos will go to make themselves feel better about themselves.
It's just the Internet man.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#61 Dec 10, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the Internet man.
No. It's, "Just Saying" from the "Defeating Hate Talk Radio" thread. I left that thread over a year ago but she and her psycho cohorts are obsessed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revenge for Hire Sat Sdfg 5
Move to Alaska Feb 11 Mcgaw 1
Darlene Johnson and Ronald c johnson Feb 5 Turdfacebitchsister 1
News Men in heels march for anti-rape message (Apr '11) Feb 5 Phart For Justice 15
IBOGAINE hcl, Ibogaine Roots & Ibogaine Seeds F... (May '16) Jan 28 kiene 2
News Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2017 Jan 24 jim moeder 1
News Alaska strip club owner gets probation in waste... Jan 24 Cordwainer Trout 1
More from around the web