rotflol

Fenton, MO

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the puppet of Soros; We are players in a horror movie. Soros is "Chucky", Obama the knife and the United States is the victim.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#23 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's real smart. A person who has only been a Senator since January, 2007 as our vice-president and perhaps our president if something should happen to Obama.

However, come to think of it, it would be the type of stupid move one could expect from the Obama camp.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#24 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but the spouse of a Presidential candidate is not off limits.

Michelle Obama is an extremely racist and hateful person who wrote a college thesis on how blacks have no respect for the white race. I say let her have it!!
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#25 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama who describes American as "mean" and was disappointed to discover in her Thesis research that educated blacks were willing to integrate into the world of the whites.

If you do your research you will find that Obama also has ties to the mob and much worse - domestic terrorist and who knows what sexual exploits lie in Obama's past - rumors will fly soon.

I will agree with you the "Crack is Whack" - that is why Obama is whacked.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#26 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignoring the fact that, after writing her thesis in 1985, Michelle spent the next 23 years embedding herself in the black separationist culture she so earnestly desired and expressed in her thesis. The world changed but she did not change with it. She embraced the Trinity United Church and Rev. Wright because he shared her unwillingness to move forward. He shared her narrowed view of whites and was interested only in overcoming the "captor's control". You can't just ignore this.

I do believe Michelle is a racist if you use its simplest form according to Wikipedia:
"discrimination based on racial group...Racism typically starts with the assumption that there are taxonomic differences between different groups of people." Michelle believes that whites consider themselves to be better than blacks - that is a racist attitude.

I can certainly argue that, if nothing else, Michelle is certainly a bigot: "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance". I don't perceive her in any other way.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#27 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it Blacks think everyone is racist but them?
You need to take off your colored glasses, do some research and see Michelle Obama for what she is -- a woman who hates whites and the
"not-yet-United States of America". This woman is a disgrace to American women everywhere - no matter what race they may be.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#28 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama voted against giving medical attention to babies that survived botched abortions. I'm sure he discussed this issue with Michelle before casting his vote.
They are both sick individuals.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#29 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle is obsessed with the black vs. white race. Heck, her major in college was "Black Studies". Knuckle Knocks and gesturing with the middle finger -- that's the Obama's. It would be naive to belive that the term "Whitey" is not a part of their everyday life.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#30 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle did not have the grades or the test scores for acceptance at Princeton per her teachers. Do you think she was accepted on her good looks?

From an article written by Steve Sailer:
"If Michelle had gone to, say, the University of Illinois or wherever she would have gotten in without affirmative action, she wouldn't have spent four years knowing that she was below the student body average in intelligence; she wouldn't have spent four years worrying that everybody else was noticing she wasn't as smart as the average; and she wouldn't have spend four years, plus the next 22, hating them for noticing it."
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#31 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people spend 10 years researching and working on their Thesis. By the quality of Michelle's Thesis, it appears she spent 10 days.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#32 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that dress! What was she thinking?
Here's a link showing the dress as it was designed -- it was never intended for a big woman like Michelle. It was a big mistake.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/o...
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#33 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jarrett did not merely have a "working relationship" with Daley. She was his right-hand "man". His deputy chief-of-staff. His confidant. She is former chairwoman of the Chicago Transit Authority. She represents Chicago politics at its worse and is exactly what anti-Obama voters did not want to see in the White House.

Michelle Obama said of Jarrett, "She is one of our best friends, somebody who is practically a sister... I donít make any major decisions about asking her about them first.Ē

Chicago is one of the most corrupt cities in the United States and Obama is bringing those values to our Capitol.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#34 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
Remember when Michelle Obama said America is "just downright mean"? The Obama health care plan will make her statement a reality.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#35 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the "many" will be inspired enough to get off their lazy backsides and become contributing members of society instead of
welfare burdens.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#36 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an article written in May, 2008 also called, "Barack Obama's Bitter Half", just as a
reminder of her many shortcomings:

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/mmalkin/2008...
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#37 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't ever remember a time when we have had a first lady who wasn't respected. But, then again, this is the first time we have had one who wasn't raised to be proud of her country.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#38 Oct 8, 2013
Yes she did. ho ho
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You, and people like you, have ignored Obama's record of lies and bad decisions because you can't see beyond the color of his skin.

I have come to the conclusion that people who are supporting Obama are either ignorant of the issue or just don't care. They are voting for his Rock Star persona and the uniqueness of having a black president.

I will personally do all I can to see that this man and his "ho" never step foot into the oval office.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Oct 26, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an Ad that appeared in the Chicago Sun-Times in April, 1995:
"Youíve got only a couple thousand bucks in the bank. Your job pays you dog-food wages. Your credit history has been bent, stapled, and
mutilated. You declared bankruptcy in 1989. Donít despair: You can still buy a house." The ad directed people to contact ACORN, for assistance.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2008/10/obam...
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Oct 26, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only were they campaigning for Obama, there is a tape of ACORN employees advising workers how to "skirt the law". The Justice Department's decision that ACORN'S "questionable hiring and training practices" didn't break any election laws smells of Chicago style cover-up.
rotflol

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Oct 26, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
John Maki, in his article, "What Community Organizer Really Means" says it better than I can.

"As Alinsky once put it, "to [expletive] your enemies, you've first got to seduce your allies."

"For whether you are an Alinksy-schooled community organizer or a Chicago politician, you are a student of power. If you have survived long enough to succeed in either position, like Obama has, you have learned not to worry so much about the power you have. What keeps you up at night is the power you do not have. In community organizing and
politics, you know the only thing that can hurt you is what you cannot control....

Obama, the community organizer, is simply trying to build new alliances as he neutralizes threats to his power."

The best way to do that is by establishment of an army of lemmings to trounce on truth and justice for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Palin and Her Entire Family Involved in M... Tue Lawrence Wolf 7
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Sep 13 LEO 477 82
Is It Wrong to Hump a Dead Moose? Sep 11 Failin Palin 2
moving to Alaska form UK (Apr '09) Sep 7 Antjones 10
Harsh ad gives Begich re-election bid a hiccup Sep 5 TerryE 1
Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: 25 Years Later, Effects... Sep 3 Tuco Blondie 3
Alaska gubernatorial candidates join forces aga... Sep 3 Le Jimbo 1
•••

Alaska People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE