of 4
Next Last
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, he's hope and change all right - for the African nation -- like any good member
of Rev. Wright's flock who took the pledge to be true to their African homeland. I wonder just how much money would he divert to the Senator Obama Secondary School in his Kenyan village? Yo Mamma is sinking fast.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world would you think that Obama does not share the same beliefs as Rev. Wright? Because he says he doesn't? Because he was forced by the media to resign from the church? Rev. Wright was his "mentor", Obama subscribed to Rev.Wright's "Trumpet" magazine. Obama clearly shares Rev. Wright's views and his denials are merely political posturing.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link to an article written by Rev. Wright for his Trumpet magazine. Read the full article. Pay special attention to the comment that racism and white supremacy are the same thing and the very reality of America.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2385891/Trumpet-Mag...
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please. A patriot would have risen from his seat, given Rev. Wright the one finger salute and walked out of that church the first time he heard Rev. Wright attack America. Obama proved he was a good student of Wright's rhetoric while he was in Germany. He took the opportunity to criticize the United States for her failures just so he could generate cheers and applause.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#5 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a little research for a change, the issue with Rev. Wright is not about just one speech, it is about hundreds of speeches and writings which he gave during the years Obama embraced his every word.

Here are some quotes from Rev. Wright's church bulletin:
"White Supremacy is a "term which puts its finger on the very pulse of American thought and American practice!"

"White Supremacy undergirds the thought, the ideology, the theology, the sociology, the legal structure, the educational system, the healthcare system, and the entire reality of the United States..."

"Remember the African American soldiers who were lied to by our government concerning the Vietnam War, the Persian Gulf War and Bush's war against Iraq!"

"This resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has known for approximately 2 years that his administration has been pushing policies and practices that qualify as war crimes."

"Because the demon of white supremacy is more concerned with possessing a disabling power than respect for people, it finds ways to implement its supremacist practices on people regardless of who it affects negatively, as long as it does not disserve white supremacy....if those laws or structures get in the way of white supremacist actions of power, they will not apply. Such is the history and state of this American government."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2368399/Trinity-Uni...

Rev. Wright continually attacked America and preached hatred toward whites and Bush in particular. If Senator Obama hadn't been protecting Wright, his church would have lost its tax-exempt status years ago.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who had the common sense not to be taken in by Obama's preaching and lying were very well aware of Rev. Wright's history of anti-American, anti-Bush, anti-white preaching. You and yours were and are the only ones too enamored to see the truth. So gaga over the rock star you are no longer in touch with reality.

I am not attacking Rev. Wright because he is black. I am attacking Rev. Wright because he is a racist who incites hatred of white people. There really is no difference between him and "The Black Guerrilla Family" who claim their goal is to eradicate racism and overthrow the United States Government. Rev. Wright's teachings are very clear: He will not be happy until "African-Americans ..control the the military, the police, the legal structure or any of the means to control their race prejudice."
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> It amazes me how these people insist on labeling as "racist bigot" anyone who speaks the truth about Rev. Wright and Trinity United.

This type of brainwashing is actually very troublesome. I must come up with a better name for this phenomena other than "Obamanation". Remember "Obam’bou" from the old thread? He was the devil of the Camma tribes of Africa and could be exorcised by noise like bees in flight. Maybe I need to take up bee keeping before things get any worse.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> Rev. Wright's own words...

"To integrate does not mean to assimilate or acculturate...educating our children to the reality of white supremacy becomes crucial for African Americans..."

"Black Americans do not control the economic systems, the military or have control over the resources...and until that changes, white supremacy will still be in charge."

rotflol

Fenton, MO

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Wright's assertion that our country will remain divided until Black Americans take control of our economic systems, military and resources is not only a racist statement but one that borders on
insane.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes for one minute that Obama didn't know exactly what his mentor, Rev. Wright, was preaching is brain dead. Exactly the type
of people who threw their blind support behind Hitler and Stalin.

Obama is a proven liar and his every move needs to be watched and questioned.

Rev. Wright's anti-American rants and blatant anti-Bush attitude is exactly what draws Obama supporters to embrace him. Refer to Obama as
"Resident Obamanation" and they get upset but Rev. Wright's reference to President Bush as "Resident Shrub" or Farrakhan’s reference to whites as "blue eyed devils" and Jews as "bloodsuckers" is somehow
acceptable. I don't get it.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
Furthermore, lets not forget that as a member of Trinity Untied Church, Obama pledged allegiance to his African homeland.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text> One thing for sure, the Obama's are experts at hiding the truth. We will never see Obama's school records or his birth certificate. Even Rev. Wright's Trumpet
magazine referencing on the cover an "Interview with Michelle Obama" has disappeared. It is disheartening that, in this day and age, we
can't dig up the truth.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, Rev. Wright never would have printed that letter if he didn't believe it was factual and in Obama's mind, the historical views expressed in that letter are without question factual. He doesn't know any different and is not interested in hearing opposing views. Just like healthcare and illegal immigration, he has his mind up, he is the king and doesn't care what anyone else believes.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Ayers also funneled funds from the foundation to Bernardine Dohrn, wife of Ayers and formerly #2 on the FBI's most wanted list.

Employees of the Sidley Austin Law firm where Ms. Dohrn worked as a litigator have donated a couple hundred thousand dollars to Obama's campaign. Michelle Obama also worked at Sidley Austin. Hmmmm
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
usasince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gave his anti-war speech at an anti-war rally attended with his friend, former leader of the Weathermen and domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers.

Also attending was Ayer's wife, Bernadine Dohrn who was convicted of aggravated battery and bail jumping as a member of the Revolutionary Weathermen group who bombed the National Guard Association building, the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon.

The very fact that Obama attended this event with Ayers and Dohrn who cheered him should speak volumns about Obama's character his anti-war stance at a time when America was bleeding. He wasn't standing up for American. He was putting it down.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#16 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Obama served with Ayers on The Woods Fund they gave grants to groups such as the Arab American Action Network, Prison Reform, Latinos United, Inner City Muslim Action Network and the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.

And then, only a few months for his Illinois Senate run, Obama was named chairman of the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, of which Ayers was a founder and "guiding force". It has been proven that Obama uses people as stepping stones and Ayers was no exception.

Ayers has never denied attending the Anti-War rally with Obama when Obama gave his speech against the resolution to go to war. In my opinion, it was more than likely Ayers, himself, who arranged for Obama to speak at the Rally in the first place.

How can anyone believe Obama's assertion that he and Ayers are not close associates?
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link to the story about Soros and the stimulus money.
http://www.propublica.org/ion/stimulus/item/s...

It has been reported that there are 22 known terrorist camps in the United States but no one can convince me that there aren't at least a 100 more through the states. The U.S. Justice Department linked the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and the Muslim American Society (MAS)to terrorist-related organizations...there has to be more.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#18 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
Remember Obama's good buddy:
In Marsh, George Soros’s Soros Fund Management LLC was fined $2.2 million for attempting to manipulate the share price of OTP Bank
Nyrt., Hungary’s largest bank, by sending out false information so prices would fall and he could profit by repurchasing them later at a
lower price.

Mr. Soros had admited to feeling no guilt about stealing from the Jews while they were being shipped off to death camps: "If I weren't
there,..somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow."

He's a liar, a crook and Obama's friend.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2007 Soros bought 2 million shares of Halliburton for $62 million.

Halliburton is one of the most polluting corporations in the world and stands to benefit directly from any funds allotted to clean up the
environment. What a hypocrite.
rotflol

Fenton, MO

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Yes she did.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soros must have searched high and low for a piece
of clay like Obama. I can just imagine his salivating, hand twisting and evil snicker when he heard Obama's first speech. "Open sesame, the
world is mine" must have been his mantra. We can only hope that people start seeing through the hidden agenda behind his "benevolence".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sealaska lands legislation could move with defe... Dec 18 Jaimie 2
Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Dec 10 martinbraybrook 42
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
To move to Alaska and live out my dream! Or is ... Nov 26 Alaskabound84 1
i want to move to Alaska, but I need a job first (May '12) Nov 26 James Hemming 4
I want to move to Alaska! (Nov '07) Nov '14 goodisor 88
Lawmaker says 'trickery' slipped Common Core in... Nov '14 Tamworth 1
More from around the web