Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals v...

Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.'

There are 373 comments on the PolitiFact story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.'. In it, PolitiFact reports that:

And, he says he's the only candidate with endorsements from various pro-gun groups.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PolitiFact.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#142 Sep 24, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
Illegals cant vote. What the heck is this fool spewing. I don't know how it works in other states but in Minnesota you have to register to vote and to do so you have prove your a citizen.

STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE.
How do you prove you are a citizen???

Have you ever seen the piles of birth certificates for sale here in Mexico???

That will allow you to register to vote
Collect welfare
EBT card
Rental assistance
Free medical care
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#143 Sep 24, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you prove you are a citizen???
Have you ever seen the piles of birth certificates for sale here in Mexico???
That will allow you to register to vote
Collect welfare
EBT card
Rental assistance
Free medical care
Never seen it before. Must be problem down south close to border. Like I said in Minnesota we have no problem with it.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#144 Sep 24, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>Never seen it before. Must be problem down south close to border. Like I said in Minnesota we have no problem with it.
All over California

They just busted a group in Oregon also
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#145 Sep 24, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All over California
They just busted a group in Oregon also
Well then they need to crack down on that. Only problem we have in Minnesota with illegals is the rich and some companies hire them they work for half the wage a citizen would and wont complain when treated bad. Need to stop that also.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#146 Sep 24, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>Well then they need to crack down on that. Only problem we have in Minnesota with illegals is the rich and some companies hire them they work for half the wage a citizen would and wont complain when treated bad. Need to stop that also.
Never happen
Pelosi or Boxer would have lost elections years ago without the legal vote
No surprise

Chambersburg, PA

#149 Sep 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Hazel... Some say green??
Only one Donzi????
Or are you saying you don't know what a Donzi is??
Google it..
Buck 30 plus on GPS...on rough water....
Free ride... Normally 500 bucks plus fuel...
I see that went over your head. I'm not surprised.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#150 Sep 26, 2014
No surprise wrote:
<quoted text>I see that went over your head. I'm not surprised.
I see you did not understand..........LOL
Take a break

Chambersburg, PA

#151 Sep 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you did not understand..........LOL
Yeah, using the same line I used on you sort of proves that you've already emptied your clip.

If you can't post anything original, maybe it's time to take a break.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#152 Sep 26, 2014
Take a break wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, using the same line I used on you sort of proves that you've already emptied your clip.

If you can't post anything original, maybe it's time to take a break.
If you are only going to repeat yourself maybe you should find something else to do???

Still waiting for that call????
Still waiting

Chambersburg, PA

#153 Sep 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are only going to repeat yourself maybe you should find something else to do???
Still waiting for that call????
Still waiting for that address.
Guy Williford II

Vinita, OK

#154 Sep 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't eat processed food, i don't own a TV..
don't defend their interest. i am one of the ones making our nations work while couch quarterbacks like you find excuses for your failure in life...
Exactly how do you make our Nation work? Give me an example.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#155 Sep 26, 2014
Still waiting wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for that address.
There are no address here

Besides nobody gets into Punta de Mita with out a invite.

Mail or UPS does not get in....

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#156 Sep 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mail or UPS does not get in....-
I think no one will show up for your date! I think it was all talk! but then, its the net.. we all are 6-5 250lb of power.. hehe..
I would have drove down just to see this too! Hey Pay-per-view?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#157 Sep 26, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text>I think no one will show up for your date! I think it was all talk! but then, its the net.. we all are 6-5 250lb of power.. hehe..
I would have drove down just to see this too! Hey Pay-per-view?
Of course not......

They don't have the spine of a squid

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#158 Sep 26, 2014
Guy Williford II wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how do you make our Nation work? Give me an example.
having a job participating in our political process. making our communities better places...

start with those...

St. Croix valley

#159 Sep 26, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
Illegals cant vote. What the heck is this fool spewing. I don't know how it works in other states but in Minnesota you have to register to vote and to do so you have prove your a citizen.
STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE.
not correct . one can register same day at the poll. all you need is an ID or someone to vouch that you live in that district. no mention of citizenship proof is required, although when you register you are stating you are a legal citizen of the US and false registration is a felony offense..

but no, one does not have to prove citizenship to register in MN.

guess you never voted, huh?

tool....
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#160 Sep 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not correct . one can register same day at the poll. all you need is an ID or someone to vouch that you live in that district. no mention of citizenship proof is required, although when you register you are stating you are a legal citizen of the US and false registration is a felony offense..
tool....
It's exactly as you describe here in Georgia. No proof of citizenship required.
You are full of it

Chambersburg, PA

#165 Sep 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mail or UPS does not get in....
Bullshit.

Let me spell it out - your eyes are brown because you are completely full of shit. You may have visited Mexico, but you certainly do not live the life you are claiming here. You really should quit now - you're just embarrassing yourself.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#166 Sep 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not correct . one can register same day at the poll. all you need is an ID or someone to vouch that you live in that district. no mention of citizenship proof is required, although when you register you are stating you are a legal citizen of the US and false registration is a felony offense..
tool....
Here in the Ohio Reich, Staatssekretär John Husted mailed out this year's absentee ballot applications with emphatic intimidating warning about the falling prey to the fabled epidemic of voter fraud, which we understand to mean voting for any politician who's not a member of the Republican Party's corrupt wing.

St. Croix valley

#167 Sep 26, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in the Ohio Reich, Staatssekretär John Husted mailed out this year's absentee ballot applications with emphatic intimidating warning about the falling prey to the fabled epidemic of voter fraud, which we understand to mean voting for any politician who's not a member of the Republican Party's corrupt wing.
absentee ballot voting is just ripe for fraud. there is no real security that that vote was cast by that person.

that should be just for what it was meant for, those unable to be at the polls on election day, not just those too lazy to show up and vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Habitat protections Oct 11 Palin 1
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Oct 3 Kelly 69
Revenge for Hire (Feb '17) Oct 3 Kel Killa 9
Wagner s moved to Alaska possibly involved in m... Sep '17 Wagners rkillers 1
News Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Sep '17 Randy 66
I want to move to alaska Sep '17 Test 4
don't call the cops for mentality ill Aug '17 Coco4u 1
More from around the web