Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals v...

Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.'

There are 373 comments on the PolitiFact story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.'. In it, PolitiFact reports that:

And, he says he's the only candidate with endorsements from various pro-gun groups.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PolitiFact.

Tabby

Phoenix, AZ

#53 Aug 17, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
Illegals! Mexicans! what ever you want to call them LOVE GUNS, what you fools talking about? Dont you say there crims? drug dealers? murderers? Cant have it both ways.. They Love guns man, hahahaha, dang... Twist baby twist!
Those who HIRE Illegals started this mess, Yea your friends, your neighbors, YOU? hahahaha, oh well carry on...
They voted for their own country's Orwellian gun control policies, genius. Now good citizens are having to fight it out with their own government just to have the right to defend themselves against the violent cartels & the rates of kidnappings, killings & terrorism from said criminals is through the roof.
LEO 477

United States

#54 Aug 17, 2014
The reason why I have bought 200,000 rounds of .223 caliber bullets at auction and 400,000 45 caliber. BRING IT!!!!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#55 Aug 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
how will illegals vote?
oops...
Illegally, that is why they are called illegals.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#56 Aug 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i just proved both of your idiotic points wrong, fool.

you have been led by the nose like the mindless sheeple you are...

why can't you show even one single case fo documented voter fraud that id at the polls would have prevented? not even one?

funny thing that no one else on topix, or any other bog can show this either! no one on this planet can find one single case....why is that again?

why do you want to waste so much money?

it is funny to watch idiots like you being led around by the nose...but sad to think that you are even allowed to vote,m being as stupid as you are..
Are you really that stupid???

Even far left loons agree there is some fraud going on..........LOL

Do you also believe that oslamacare will save you money and you can keep your coverage if you like it????

http://voterfraudfacts.com

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#58 Aug 17, 2014
betrayed wrote:
<quoted text>Go vote with fake papers!
Go apply for welfare with fake papers!
.
You'll be raped in prison!
Why would I do that?
Next year I will be able to vote here legally and I am a USA citizen?

But please show us where anyone in the USA was thrown in prison and raped for voting with fake papers??!

Waiting..........

But the papers they sell here for around 100 dollars are real??
LEO 477

United States

#59 Aug 17, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I do that?
Next year I will be able to vote here legally and I am a USA citizen?

But please show us where anyone in the USA was thrown in prison and raped for voting with fake papers??!

Waiting..........

But the papers they sell here for around 100 dollars are real??
Florida just put away 200 people for having fake papers. They're in prison next......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#60 Aug 17, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>Florida just put away 200 people for having fake papers. They're in prison next......
Learn to read

For 100 dollars you get real papers
LEO 477

United States

#61 Aug 18, 2014
BRING IT DUMBASSES
LEO 477

United States

#62 Aug 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to read

For 100 dollars you get real papers
For admitting $100 for fake papers you get 20 years read that.........!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#63 Aug 18, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>For admitting $100 for fake papers you get 20 years read that.........!
Thousands are sold each day

The criminal invaders buy them up

Many brag about collecting ten or more EBT cards per month.......,

But liberals don't want to put the lid on the cookie jar..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#64 Aug 18, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>For admitting $100 for fake papers you get 20 years read that.........!
Ps
For 100 dollars they are not fake birth certificates.......

They are 100% real.
The criminal invaders just use the name on it.

The Cert is real
They use a fake name
LEO 477

United States

#65 Aug 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Thousands are sold each day

The criminal invaders buy them up

Many brag about collecting ten or more EBT cards per month.......,

But liberals don't want to put the lid on the cookie jar..........LOL
Oh yeah Lee County just sentenced a man to 20 years. He's been talking to and other people have been rounded up. By the way EBT is going to chip& PIN. If you don't know the persons stolen PIN that makes it just worthless plastic.
LEO 477

United States

#66 Aug 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Ps
For 100 dollars they are not fake birth certificates.......

They are 100% real.
The criminal invaders just use the name on it.

The Cert is real
They use a fake name
You're not very intelligent. Let me give you a hint. I'm not allowed to have a felony, I'm not allowed to have on my record a misdemeanor of perjury or giving false statement.
Justin

United States

#67 Aug 18, 2014
Juan wrote:
Immigration is what makes America great.
Liberty, capitalism, and the rule of law is that what made America a great nation. Immigration is what allowed us to jump start our population and grow really fast in the 19th and 20th century. Today, in 2014, maintaining our liberty, capitalism, and the rule of law are more important that maintaining our population count.
If Mexicans want to live, go to school, and vote in the U.S., then we should annex the whole country and turn it into the 51st state. They've got a lot of untapped oil reserves and natural resources down there; I'm sure we could work out an arrangement that benefits us both.
LEO 477

United States

#70 Aug 18, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>LEO - your nose is growing.
Nope

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#71 Aug 18, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah Lee County just sentenced a man to 20 years. He's been talking to and other people have been rounded up. By the way EBT is going to chip& PIN. If you don't know the persons stolen PIN that makes it just worthless plastic.
Not stolen
They use the stolen ID to get their own card so they have the pin

Try and keep up

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#72 Aug 18, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not very intelligent. Let me give you a hint. I'm not allowed to have a felony, I'm not allowed to have on my record a misdemeanor of perjury or giving false statement.
Don't need to worry about any of that
Just switch to one of your other id's

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#73 Aug 18, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what your missing. Try some good homemade Mexican food.
I do every day pond scum
LEO 477

United States

#76 Aug 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Not stolen
They use the stolen ID to get their own card so they have the pin

Try and keep up
Nope. Have to have PIN number it is not encoded in the chip moron!!!! I pray your rival gang caps your forehead.
LEO 477

United States

#77 Aug 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Not stolen
They use the stolen ID to get their own card so they have the pin

Try and keep up
You're not very intelligent knowing your ISP is being traced. Just wait until you get the knock at your door by federal marshals. It's great to be the best in business at fooling other fools like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want to move to Alaska, but I need a job first (May '12) Jul 17 Roger cruz 14
Cheap kitchen Glasgow UK Jul 14 chocolatte1 1
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Jul 12 Cman 54
News In Southeast Alaska town, roaming grizzlies, no... Jul 4 Ben 1
News Warm weather has Alaska sled dog races worried,... Jun 26 Potato 2
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Jun '16 Uncle Bens AWOLdaddy 68
Solid Wood Single Bed Frame Jun '16 fish11t 1
More from around the web