Defeated by tea partiers, Alaskan senator embraces establishment va...

Full story: Fox2Now

Against a string of Tea Party victories, the establishment is fighting back. Its personification is Lisa Murkowski, a U.S. senator by means of her father's appointment and one unwilling to fade into Alaska's political wilderness after losing to a candidate back by Sarah Palin and tea party activists.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Rune04

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Murkowski's establishment is the same one that brought billions of dollars in federal projects and aid to Alaskans, something she's counting on them to remember

They are going to remember, remember that you were one of the stupid politicians that have helped bancrupt this country with your pet projects. You just don't get it, do you?
Pacifican

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Right on, right on, Rune! They don't get it--but they will.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Pacifican wrote:
Right on, right on, Rune! They don't get it--but they will.
The sooner the better.
Protectionist

Jenks, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

I'd vote for the democrat, he's not a Palin moonie or one of those that got us in this terrible mess, it took Roosevelt nine years to get us out of the depression. Obama has just been in office not two years, give him and the democrat a fighting chance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••