Shannyn Moore: Candidates mute on Koc...

Shannyn Moore: Candidates mute on Koch money polluting Alaska election

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from Feb 9, 2014, titled Shannyn Moore: Candidates mute on Koch money polluting Alaska election. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

It was probably five years ago when the Koch Brothers hit my radar. I was at a conference of grassroots community folks and one guy in particular was describing these eccentric brothers, born into wealth, who were hell-bent on remaking America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Well according to that logic, outside $ from democrats and republicans and or independents pollute Alaska elections too. They're all hell-bent on remaking America and Alaska. Why cry foul of what one source does if you don't cry foul of the rest? Being a bit bias eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Sat Three Rounds 67
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Area Fri Fish11r 1
IBOGAINE hcl, Ibogaine Roots & Ibogaine Seeds F... May 24 unneed 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... May 24 Jaimie 6
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) May 24 Big Dan 52
News Warm weather has Alaska sled dog races worried,... May 23 Americas 1
News Two tribal organizations are on the frontlines ... May 23 USA these days 1
More from around the web