Ex-aide's book paints harsh portrait of Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin signs autographs in Sioux City, Iowa, Sunday, Dec. 6, 2009. A new memoir from an embittered former aide to Sarah Palin includes a trove of e-mails that vividly illustrate her intense focus on image and depiction in the media. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Amber

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 22, 2011
I'd like to see Sarah Palin run for President with Bachmann her Vice President in 2012. Palin/Bachmann in 2012.
lolsers

Watseka, IL

#2 Feb 22, 2011
OMG!!
Sarah Palin!!!
This thread will go 500 posts easy, the Lefty-moonbats are swarming. I can already hear the flapping of their stupid little wings as they arrive to deposit their pearls of political wizdumb and guano.
Notmammal

Fremont, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2011
Not checking the title, here's a suggestion...

"How To Fund the Destruction of Liberal Loonies With Their Own Money"
joe blow

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 22, 2011
lolsers wrote:
OMG!!
Sarah Palin!!!
This thread will go 500 posts easy, the Lefty-moonbats are swarming. I can already hear the flapping of their stupid little wings as they arrive to deposit their pearls of political wizdumb and guano.
you do not have to be a lefty to see this woman is boderline insane. if i'm a democrat and i'm not, i'm hoping she runs for president because we all know she has no chance.
T is for Turkeys

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 22, 2011
I didn't need confirmation from a former Sarah Palin insider to know that she's a big phony baloney. Just like I didn't need someone to tell me that George W Bush was a trigger-happy idiot that would be a figurehead for Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, and the other sinister cronies in that administration. If you really listen and watch and observe these people, it doesn't take long to figure out what kind of leaders they will be. Sarah Palin would be a walking disaster as president of the United States. She's hardly qualified to run a daycare, let alone the most powerful country in the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
djigoo

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 22, 2011
Comedy writers should be raising money for Palin/Bachmann! Bat$hit kuhRAZY...Both of them.

And no, I'm not "scared" of either one of them.

I do, however, pity their children.

Can you imagine having a mom who is an insane liar?
T is for Turkeys

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 22, 2011
Amber wrote:
I'd like to see Sarah Palin run for President with Bachmann her Vice President in 2012. Palin/Bachmann in 2012.
I'd like to see that too, but not for the same reason as you.
Jethro

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Feb 22, 2011
Say it isn't so! A politician fixated on "image and depiction in the media". Nooooo! The marxist left is sure terrified of strong women. When the detect a threat, they set out to destroy it.
kwoods

Bemidji, MN

#10 Feb 22, 2011
This is the best they can do against Sarah? Get real!
Concerto

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Feb 22, 2011
Notmammal wrote:
Sarah Palin, unlike Barack Obama, wouldn't have allowed the murder of four Americans on their private boat by Muslim pirates, nor the continued kidnapping of others.
Democrat Communist slime in the White House equals continued diminishing of American interests and repeated gutless responses by a hampered military forced to be ****.
So Barack Obama is responsible for the Somali pirates that have been operating for years before he became President? That makes absolutely no sense. Good Ol "W" ignored that situation during his 8 years as leader. You are an idiot.
dum dums

Cook, MN

#12 Feb 22, 2011
blah blah blah......
kwoods

Bemidji, MN

#13 Feb 22, 2011
Just someone else trying to get rich off of Sarah's well-deserved fame.
prez palin

Boone, IA

#15 Feb 22, 2011
Oh god, how I would love it. If the republicans were that dumb to nominate her, I honestly cant think of anything that would make me more happy than having her run with Bachmann, and watch them both just get rocked in the election. WOW would be just priceless. GO PALIN GO!!!
Notmammal

Fremont, CA

#16 Feb 22, 2011
Concerto wrote:
<quoted text>
So Barack Obama is responsible for the Somali pirates that have been operating for years before he became President? That makes absolutely no sense. Good Ol "W" ignored that situation during his 8 years as leader. You are an idiot.
Bush, even with more on his plate, saw to our military freeing kidnapped and killing pirates in daring and effective action.

The point is Obama has queered our Navy and they tried to negotiate with Muslim murderers. If Obama responds by doing SOMETHING to free the increased numbers of kidnapped since he took office, he'll be applauded. It is unlikely he will. He's a weakling in knickers.
Just sayin

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 22, 2011
Jethro wrote:
Say it isn't so! A politician fixated on "image and depiction in the media". Nooooo! The marxist left is sure terrified of strong women. When the detect a threat, they set out to destroy it.
So the left is afraid of strong women? I guess that logic taken a step further would say the right is afraid of successful african american men.
NUTSTOU

Riverview, FL

#18 Feb 22, 2011
Go for it Pioneer Prees. With stories like this, you will soon overtake Star, and maybe even the National Enquire!
Steve

Nashville, TN

#19 Feb 22, 2011
Notmammal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, even with more on his plate, saw to our military freeing kidnapped and killing pirates in daring and effective action.
The point is Obama has queered our Navy and they tried to negotiate with Muslim murderers. If Obama responds by doing SOMETHING to free the increased numbers of kidnapped since he took office, he'll be applauded. It is unlikely he will. He's a weakling in knickers.
You're not very smart...
homebrewer

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Feb 22, 2011
It'd be fun to read a tell all book about Hussein Obama, but unfortunately, there's absolutely no record of any kind with regard to his college years, place of birth, voting record while he was briefly a Senator (other than voting "present" occasionally), who his old college chums were, girls (or boys) he might have dated, etc. We do know some things about his alliance with activist anti-American Communists like Van Jones, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn and Jeremiah Wright, to name a few. But that's about it. Perhaps a nosy pervert reporter could move in next to the White House and hastily scrawl a "tell all" blockbuster detailing all he "saw". The difference there is, nobody would care about it.
Just sayin

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Feb 22, 2011
Notmammal wrote:
Sarah Palin, unlike Barack Obama, wouldn't have allowed the murder of four Americans on their private boat by Muslim pirates, nor the continued kidnapping of others.
Democrat Communist slime in the White House equals continued diminishing of American interests and repeated gutless responses by a hampered military forced to be ****.
Perfect post. Everything that goes wrong is the President's fault. Unless he/she is on your side. BTW, Obama was president when the snipers took out the 3 pirates in 2009.
nothing new

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Feb 22, 2011
any association with the queenie tea bagger never ends well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sealaska lands legislation could move with defe... Dec 18 Jaimie 2
Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Dec 10 martinbraybrook 42
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
To move to Alaska and live out my dream! Or is ... Nov 26 Alaskabound84 1
i want to move to Alaska, but I need a job first (May '12) Nov 26 James Hemming 4
I want to move to Alaska! (Nov '07) Nov '14 goodisor 88
Lawmaker says 'trickery' slipped Common Core in... Nov '14 Tamworth 1
More from around the web