Palin faces questions as she exits national stage

Gov. Sarah Palin gained fame - and to some infamy - since she embarked on a vice-presidential bid less than a year ago. Full Story
First Prev
of 386
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8512 May 22, 2011
IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not as big an Obama fan as I was but he can't solve the country and World's problems alone and isn't getting much from the Dems or Republicans.
You have no fans in Connecticut, so get off Bridgeport forum, and let people in Bridgeport like myself, write about our local news. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#8513 May 23, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no fans in Connecticut, so get off Bridgeport forum, and let people in Bridgeport like myself, write about our local news. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen
Pipe down, Mister.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#8514 May 23, 2011
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, Mister.
Well said. If you could come up with a plan to get that done you can have my vote!!
Townie

Woodbury, NY

#8515 May 23, 2011
IDAHO you voice your opinion, you are entitled to it. You have many fans in CT and we remember that you are a former Nutmegger.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#8516 May 23, 2011
Townie wrote:
IDAHO you voice your opinion, you are entitled to it. You have many fans in CT and we remember that you are a former Nutmegger.
Thank you, Look at the judge-its you got who could have done that?

LOL
Jamal

Hanover, PA

#8518 Jul 25, 2011
4 more years of BHO, my BRO.
A Dog named Boo

Meriden, CT

#8520 Oct 28, 2011
Harley wrote:
Sara Palin can see the moon from her porch, that makes her an astronaut .
That makes her a Nut Case.
jeffry helms

Menlo Park, CA

#8521 Oct 28, 2011
she needs to go hide, after 35 years of ashakenazi presidents who pretty much web, bed ,fed and led sephardic foreign nationalist drug crime to america's destrutions door with huge std/drug health care,law enforcement, mental health,child care,judical,rehab bills that pretty much is the deficit and the ashakenazi political front is to blame, yes HEATH is her maiden name and it's ashakenazi along with all the front runners for the next presidential bid.
Anonymous

Anchorage, AK

#8522 Nov 2, 2011
haha really welbyMD?? how you ever got a medical license is beyond me, I pray to god you never have anything important to accomplish as a doctor, because as a common human being clearly you can't even accomplish basic comprehension.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#8523 Nov 4, 2011
obama4president wrote:
I pray to god you never have anything important to accomplish because clearly you can't even accomplish basic comprehension.
And we all pray to God that you never have anything important to write because you clearly can't even accomplish basic tying.
Ed Kennedy

Rio Rancho, NM

#8524 Nov 9, 2011
Real people? I suppose if you mean they are actual human beings, yes. But REAL like sincere? She's a money-grabbing phony, and nothing but.
marlin wrote:
I still like and support Governor
Palin. I liked her from the start.
She and her family are real people out
doing something, not sitting at home in
front of a tv like most liberal bawl
babies posting hate filled negative
comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 386
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am h0rny 19.f Fri babygirlx19 1
looking for guys on skype Dec 24 jenniferisawesome4 1
Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Dec 24 Philip 43
Sealaska lands legislation could move with defe... Dec 18 Jaimie 2
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
To move to Alaska and live out my dream! Or is ... Nov '14 Alaskabound84 1
i want to move to Alaska, but I need a job first (May '12) Nov '14 James Hemming 4
More from around the web