Palin faces questions as she exits national stage

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Gov. Sarah Palin gained fame - and to some infamy - since she embarked on a vice-presidential bid less than a year ago.

Comments (Page 384)

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of7,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Nexra Blevins wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to drive through Blanchard quite a lot on my may to Newport from Twin Lakes. How is the old place?
In a word: "bleak"!!
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Idaho

Did you have to shovel your roof this winter? A friend of mine in NH had to.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Ahh just the way I remember it. Without the right drugs its hard to take for very long.

Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

As I recall, if you got two feet of snow on your roof in January, you had better get if off cause there's a lot more winter to go till the middle of March or even later.

“Light fuse, then get away!”

Since: Aug 08

Use under adult supervision!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

former res wrote:
Idaho
I had to shovel My roof twice this winter of snow, and I'm in Ca.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

former res wrote:
Idaho
No, we got close a couple of times but then it would warm up for a couple of days. We do have an 8 foot pile in the yard which will be there for a while.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Nexra Blevins wrote:
As I recall, if you got two feet of snow on your roof in January, you had better get if off cause there's a lot more winter to go till the middle of March or even later.
In the past we have waited till there was about 3 ft to shovel, some years as early as December!!
OBAMAMAR QUDAFFY

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

I love Sarah Palin

-Obamamar Qudaffy

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
Anything about Sarah Palin it's yesterday news and no one is interested in her and her dysfunctional family...!
She is a Loser, and never will be our president. Thank the good Lord for that.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Now for Tippy and her fish and my bedtime, and to all, a good Night, and may God bless.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

IDAHO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we got close a couple of times but then it would warm up for a couple of days. We do have an 8 foot pile in the yard which will be there for a while.
There's a parking lot near here with a big pile of very dirty snow. In fact it doesn't even look like snow anymore.
IDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Everything still nice and white here we have been getting some more every night. I see that Samuel has arrived here. there goes the neighborhood. Take a look at the Bridgeport threads and you will see what I mean. What an arse!!
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

GLOBAL WARMING DEBUNKED

1. This 'Climate wars' production is a shameful and desperate effort from the BBC's 'green religion department' to shore up the failing theory of CO2 driven Global Warming and Climate Change.

The piece, and the Global Warmers camp in general, while pretending to be objective skilfully avoid applying sound science and provide no answers to the mounting evidence which refutes the crumbling Global Warmers theory. It puts lipstick on scientific fraud but it remains fraud.

They selectively report part of 'weak' sceptics contributions which are muddled and AVOID proper interviews with scientists who can soundly refute every wriggle of the Global Warmers' mantra.

They misrepresents the observed facts and choose 'straw-man' methods to attack inadequate non-CO2 part-theory as if somehow trying to argue that if an animal is not a cat then it must be a dog.

They resort to the green zealots blogging method of personal innuendo rather than discussing the issues -'Smear or belittle the messenger if you don't like the message'

2. The Hockey stick temperature graph (claiming 'exceptional' world temperatures now compared with the last few thousand years) is a fraud and 'improvements' on it promoted by the IPCC and members of the Climate Crisis industry are also fraud - with lipstick.

For the facts see Climate Audit and Christopher Monkton:

http://www.weatheraction.com/pages/pv.asp...
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Abolish The Fed wrote:
GLOBAL WARMING DEBUNKED
1. This 'Climate wars' production is a shameful and desperate effort from the BBC's 'green religion department' to shore up the failing theory of CO2 driven Global Warming and Climate Change.
The piece, and the Global Warmers camp in general, while pretending to be objective skilfully avoid applying sound science and provide no answers to the mounting evidence which refutes the crumbling Global Warmers theory. It puts lipstick on scientific fraud but it remains fraud.
They selectively report part of 'weak' sceptics contributions which are muddled and AVOID proper interviews with scientists who can soundly refute every wriggle of the Global Warmers' mantra.
They misrepresents the observed facts and choose 'straw-man' methods to attack inadequate non-CO2 part-theory as if somehow trying to argue that if an animal is not a cat then it must be a dog.
They resort to the green zealots blogging method of personal innuendo rather than discussing the issues -'Smear or belittle the messenger if you don't like the message'
2. The Hockey stick temperature graph (claiming 'exceptional' world temperatures now compared with the last few thousand years) is a fraud and 'improvements' on it promoted by the IPCC and members of the Climate Crisis industry are also fraud - with lipstick.
For the facts see Climate Audit and Christopher Monkton:
http://www.weatheraction.com/pages/pv.asp...
Your source is about as accurate as a flip of the coin.

Researchers also stated of Corbyn's predictions that:[12]

"It is unusual for most of the detail to be completely correct, but equally it is rare for nearly everything to be wrong ... Some forecasts are clearly very good, and a few are very poor, but the majority fall in the gray area in between, where an optimistic assessor would find merit, but a critical assessor would find fault."
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source is about as accurate as a flip of the coin.
"It is unusual for most of the detail to be completely correct, but equally it is rare for nearly everything to be wrong ... Some forecasts are clearly very good, and a few are very poor, but the majority fall in the gray area in between, where an optimistic assessor would find merit, but a critical assessor would find fault."
What was the point of your post?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the point of your post?
The quote indicates that your source is about as accurate as a flip of the coin.

Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The quote indicates that your source is about as accurate as a flip of the coin.
Can you stop being slimy and source your quote?

Accurate about what?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stop being slimy and source your quote?
Accurate about what?
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/7.02/howgo...

Accurate about the climate.
Abolish The Fed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/7.02/howgo...
Accurate about the climate.
Some investigators have tried indirect analysis

You libbies always attack the messenger and not the message.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Some investigators have tried indirect analysis
You libbies always attack the messenger and not the message.
Like you and Al Gore?
The guys whose website you quote is not reliable.
I also check restaurant and movie reviews before I go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of7,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••