Palin faces questions as she exits na...

Palin faces questions as she exits national stage

There are 7709 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Palin faces questions as she exits national stage. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Gov. Sarah Palin gained fame - and to some infamy - since she embarked on a vice-presidential bid less than a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 386
Next Last
marlin

Eatontown, NJ

#2 Jul 25, 2009
I still like and support Governor
Palin. I liked her from the start.
She and her family are real people out
doing something, not sitting at home in
front of a tv like most liberal bawl
babies posting hate filled negative
comments.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hmmmm

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2009
marlin wrote:
comments.
There are plenty of bawling babies on both sides of the political spectrum. They might not be sitting in front of the tv but there are plenty sitting in front of a computer monitor spewing hate filled negative comments.
Jennifer

Franklin Square, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2009
Anything about Sarah Palin it's yesterday news and no one is interested in her and her dysfunctional family...!

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

#6 Jul 25, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
Anything about Sarah Palin it's yesterday news and no one is interested in her and her dysfunctional family...!
I'm sure your family is just perfect. I'm sure all Americans have perfect families. The Palin family is certainly the only family with imperfections in this country.

Your ignorance is showing.
marlin

Eatontown, NJ

#7 Jul 25, 2009
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of bawling babies on both sides of the political spectrum. They might not be sitting in front of the tv but there are plenty sitting in front of a computer monitor spewing hate filled negative comments.
Golly!
Do you really think so!
marlin

Eatontown, NJ

#8 Jul 25, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
Tell us Jennifer, what do you have going
for you?
Harley

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 25, 2009
Sara Palin can see the moon from her porch, that makes her an astronaut .
Power

Mill Valley, CA

#10 Jul 25, 2009
I really hope this is the last we hear from Palin. Conservatives should hope that too, for the sake of their party.
USof A Barack Obama

Wallingford, CT

#11 Jul 25, 2009
The USA can now take its place next to Mexico as a third world nation.
marlin

Eatontown, NJ

#12 Jul 25, 2009
Yes, I think you are right.
We have college educated, greedy people,
elected and business, that put the USA
in the shape it is in.
Book Em Danno

Novato, CA

#13 Jul 25, 2009
flywatt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your family is just perfect. I'm sure all Americans have perfect families. The Palin family is certainly the only family with imperfections in this country.
Your ignorance is showing.
Jennifer made a perfectly valid point. Palin is a has-been or never-was and her family is a bit off. She made no comment on any other family.

It is you who is showing a lack of intelligence.
Thought

Greenwich, CT

#16 Jul 25, 2009
If we ignore her, will she go away? so sick and tired of having her shoved in our faces by the media, time to move on.
Publius

AOL

#17 Jul 26, 2009
marlin wrote:
comments.
LOL....can you guys ever make sense?

1. Fox News is the most watched TV cable show because it reflects a "fair and balanced" view.

2. Rush Limbaugh is the most popular political talk show. Liberally slanted talk radio failed.

3. The Democrats win elections because the media is liberal.

4. Conservatives are out there living real lives while liberals are sitting at home in front of the TV.

I mean, really, maybe a nationally standardized course on logic would help.

Nahhhh....you're just too far gone.
Publius

AOL

#18 Jul 26, 2009
Thought wrote:
If we ignore her, will she go away? so sick and tired of having her shoved in our faces by the media, time to move on.
No, she isn't going away. In fact, the headline is completely wrong. She isn't "Exiting" the national stage; she is entering it.

All that blather about helping the State of Alaska save money is just a cover for starting her 2012 presidential campaign. She couldn't do it as governor of Alaska because it requires too much travel in the lower 48. So she left her job to avoid the conflict. A reasonable decision if she had been honest about it.
Book Em Danno

Novato, CA

#19 Jul 26, 2009
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she isn't going away. In fact, the headline is completely wrong. She isn't "Exiting" the national stage; she is entering it.
Now there's a scary thought. Does that also mean four more years of Bristol telling me whether it's OK to have sex?
Harley

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jul 26, 2009
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
All that blather about helping the State of Alaska save money is just a cover for starting her 2012 presidential campaign. She couldn't do it as governor of Alaska because it requires too much travel in the lower 48. So she left her job to avoid the conflict. A reasonable decision if she had been honest about it.
Saving the state money over lawyers fees wasn't cover, it was a downright lie. the lawyers are on retainer, they make the same money whether she uses them or not.

Try again
Publius

AOL

#21 Jul 26, 2009
Book Em Danno wrote:
<quoted text>Now there's a scary thought. Does that also mean four more years of Bristol telling me whether it's OK to have sex?
As soon as Bristol can make up her mind.
Thought

Greenwich, CT

#23 Jul 26, 2009
pwilson wrote:
All of you people making such nasty comments about Gov Palin will never get as far in life as she has. I guess that tells us who the real dummies are.
And what are you, a rocket scientist? Can you see Russia from your back yard, and if so, does that mean you are qualified to run for VP? Its people like you who support unqualified people like her just because she's Republican.
pwilson

Trumbull, CT

#24 Jul 26, 2009
Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are you, a rocket scientist? Can you see Russia from your back yard, and if so, does that mean you are qualified to run for VP? Its people like you who support unqualified people like her just because she's Republican.
I rest my case. Go back to your tv.
marlin

Eatontown, NJ

#25 Jul 26, 2009
pwilson wrote:
All of you people making such nasty comments about Gov Palin will never get as far in life as she has. I guess that tells us who the real dummies are.
You are so right.
She has handled everything quite quite
well in my opinion, everything.
One has to wonder what a few of these
negative weak minded people are so afraid
of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 386
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline 9 hr serfs up 19
News No wedding for Bristol Palin Aug 13 Dan 40
News Remembering the Great Alaska Earthquake of 1964 Aug 13 Curious 2
News Palin comes out swinging for Trump Aug 6 Storm in a Teacup 1
deadliest catch Aug 5 test 4
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Aug 2 singlesweet-brat 14
News A Historic Moment for Salmon Protection in Alaska (Feb '15) Jul '15 Corn 2
More from around the web