Hannity airs clip from Palin's 'Undef...

Hannity airs clip from Palin's 'Undefeated' film

There are 1 comment on the Raw Story story from May 26, 2011, titled Hannity airs clip from Palin's 'Undefeated' film. In it, Raw Story reports that:

Fox News' Sean Hannity previewed a short clip Wednesday from an upcoming film designed to rehabilitate Sarah Palin's image.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raw Story.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2011
The Palin Propoganda Machine is coming to a theater near you! This makes me wish the rapture had of occurred over the weekend. As reckless as Palin is with her mouth, I don’t want to see what she does with a full length film. Sex sells so cross your fingers for a nude shower scene! Mamma Grizzly’s rhetoric is predominately negative and continues to lower the world’s expectations of our government and society. I was compelled to create a visual commentary about her on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/01/sa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... 1 hr Jaimie 6
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) 2 hr Big Dan 52
News Warm weather has Alaska sled dog races worried,... 14 hr Americas 1
News Two tribal organizations are on the frontlines ... 15 hr USA these days 1
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... 15 hr USA these days 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... May 21 Elf 1
News Federal auroral program to be transferred to UAF May 21 Santa 1
More from around the web