Nicholas Hughes Suicide Adds New Chap...

Nicholas Hughes Suicide Adds New Chapter to Mother Sylvia Plath...

There are 3 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Mar 24, 2009, titled Nicholas Hughes Suicide Adds New Chapter to Mother Sylvia Plath.... In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

Nicholas Hughes, the youngest child of poet Sylvia Plath, hanged himself March 16 in Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Nadine

New York, NY

#1 Mar 24, 2009
Really tragic about Nicholas Plath, but it must have been very difficult living with the legacy of his parents and the probable genetic component.
Damion
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Tandie

UK

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/TRCx1y only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBOGAINE hcl, Ibogaine Roots & Ibogaine Seeds F... 9 hr unneed 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... 17 hr Jaimie 6
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) 18 hr Big Dan 52
News Warm weather has Alaska sled dog races worried,... Mon Americas 1
News Two tribal organizations are on the frontlines ... Mon USA these days 1
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... Mon USA these days 1
News UA to make $2M loan to Fairbanks campus for HAA... May 21 Elf 1
More from around the web