Alaskans Can't Decide If Sarah Palin Is Alaskan, Agree She Shouldn't Be Senator

Full story: The Atlantic 7
No matter how much you may hope for it, it seems unlikely that you'll be using the phrase "Senator Sarah Palin" with any great regularity in 2015. Full Story
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Oh, please. No.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Do background check on DNA, Grandparents crimes, or kidnapped chidl raised by kidnappers or policy scams, killers of policy scams fleeing arrest housed in ALaska Infancy state of development, Best lead canadate is someone that held a cirme and went to prison, educated and consolodated life, and rehabilitated by law and justice for seat in House.

NOt a FUGATIVE FELON that holds crimes of CONSPRIACY TO COVER profile DA file and Geneology cirmes, ILLEGAL
oprah a sloppy ho

Bloomsburg, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2013
alaska can have jesse jackson or al sharpton.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Aug 9, 2013
Palin has as much chance of becoming a senator as my dog.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6 Aug 9, 2013
oprah a sloppy ho wrote:
alaska can have jesse jackson or al sharpton.
The state really is lovely, and much minerals and resources to offer. I lived there periodically thru life 12 years total.

Army took over some Anchorage lands/ They are stationed at some medical centers authorizing if the doctor is legitamate on their claims or not and making other percription offers.

I dont know if Raw cociane 99.99% proof uncut is still unloaded on downtown peir for international pharmacutical drugs, but Wiscosnin has the same but other nations product coming up on the peir in Two River Manitowoc location US NAvy bas eunder water there, some shps harbor for tours when they have drop off or ocnference.

Big scam is Dividend Fund checks to Childrens Trust. I have 4 years banked in it from 1980s interest was either 9 or 12% to current, center rep indicated since Judge Burgass refused to give me location of funds with Mayor assitence, instead did hold on accoutn until all people with my name that applied for my own money are arrested, 5 people outside of myself came forward tryign to steal, Mayor and others playing on accounts,only few thousand dollars, but with interest it was a couple zero's added, they ar eloaning off the moeny on Drug addicts and injury victems of TBI and mentally ill. Dividend center has to block check, mail a new one, credit the old one, need it be a Governor staffing or myaor stolen fo rthe staff member to go to prison not administration, Im still waitng on the check.

Good fishing

I was recently their 4 years ago hit my head so bad upper cervical center is prepping me for surgery, I fell on th ebed at Adelaide Apartment day bed while I was there 2 weeks wake coma but I thought 2 motnhs went by and had to relive. John Bruno is my sweetie foreve, Im so childish about a prescious moment. Nice man, although he apologized he had Mankiller did a background check on me because Bruno is witness protction, I passed and was accreditted wonderful lady in this nation, and secure relations for land trade and finance. Mankiller should have paid the $160,000 on his teeth and child custody court instead of background check on potential hand job in future litigations, although mankiller did his for him HAND JOB dont cha no. In calfiornia tribal council behind senes John said "whatever" and read a book while she performed like usual

If you like fish jerky, Alaska could "use" rubarb harvest, for fish jerky and gooseberry trades.

They seem uninspired and non progressive on small busines sowenrship or crafts to contests, even a pie at a lcoal fair pays at $250,000 for a contract with sara lee or betty crocker or other. Plus % of sales for recipe

Gold is a "created" over time, but alaskans pretend to be tapped out resource, Unlabored is all. they need to check under rocks over 12-25 feet as well by old map lake beds. And in the mines, create a secure tunnel and dig off the wall, it was only gutted by tunnel lunitic....Make another.

If time has progressed and they need another comprehenison what is BULK INTEREST of yoru generation, and resources no longer suffice in yoru local facinity, so you have hand me down and second hand GOOD Now you need 30 % income allowences for Mortgage and water and electric bills, I saw the City self sufficient but making people form shelter and other nations kill for them or rape or beat and paid with housing allowences. Ask for a $160,000 FBI takedown with Government, Government comes in and if backload is to extensive they pay Military adn if they need help or to close and personal they pay another nation so nobody knows what court papers and tally they used to accredit casulaities.

Senate is pretty big,di Palin Brag of having affilations for the big snort load? Sick they should have a hosptial branch for them to be arrested to their bed post.
Cordwainer Trout

Lebanon, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
"The Atlantic" is a Left Wing RAG, which won't survive much longer without public money handouts and graft.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#8 Aug 11, 2013
She's still hot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am h0rny 19.f Fri babygirlx19 1
looking for guys on skype Dec 24 jenniferisawesome4 1
Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Dec 24 Philip 43
Sealaska lands legislation could move with defe... Dec 18 Jaimie 2
Good neighbor policy, not sanctions, works for ... Dec 8 Paul 2
To move to Alaska and live out my dream! Or is ... Nov '14 Alaskabound84 1
i want to move to Alaska, but I need a job first (May '12) Nov '14 James Hemming 4
More from around the web