Murkowski on cusp of win; how will sh...

Murkowski on cusp of win; how will she legislate?

There are 2 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Murkowski on cusp of win; how will she legislate?. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski is on the cusp of vindication after waging a high stakes -- and long shot -- write-in campaign to keep her job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

frank miller

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Republican Senator Lisa Murkowski {R.AK} with all her seniority Bills vetting Committee experience, and final Senate legislative debates in Laws experience, and her passion not to quit, I'm sure will do a lot better for Alaska, than some freshmen upstarts with notions of separating her State from the Union!
F.M.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#2 Nov 9, 2010
..GOD Luck...GOD Bless....''LOV'yha''....Onward ....yada u...eh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) 12 hr JKH 72
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) Tue Italo 6
News Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Tue Palmermomma 3
News Yukon Men: Is Tanana presented realistically en... (Aug '12) Dec 5 Furface 67
News Trading post life: An interview with Anna Vande... (Jun '06) Dec 3 Shelley 7
isaacang Oct '17 fioisaac 1
Revenge for Hire (Feb '17) Oct '17 Whats this 10
More from around the web