Murkowski confident in re-election ch...

Murkowski confident in re-election chances

There are 21 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Nov 13, 2010, titled Murkowski confident in re-election chances. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

If wrestling with a variety of spellings for write-in candidate Sen. Lisa Murkowski's name isn't enough, officials counting ballots in Alaska's U.S. Senate race are also dealing with such oddball entries as "Donald Duck," ''Elmo" and "Revolt." Those ballots were quickly tossed Friday even as a count showed the Republican incumbent maintaining a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bottlecap

Largo, FL

#29 Nov 16, 2010
odumba wrote:
don't matter - either way the dumbocrap LOST the election! thank God!
What bothers me is the phone message left on Miller's phone by KTVA-TV, Channel 11, reporters that indicates that the reporters maybe trying to set-up a phony stunt to embareass him at a rally OR possibly degrade his supporters, and skew the election in Murkowski's favor.

The station has said the employee's involved have been let go BUT I think it is IMPERATIVE that they are identified so it can be determined if their comments were their own or represent a much more sinister attempt by the station to undermine the democratic process.

I'm not claiming Murkowski is involved although she is the chief beneficiary of these tactics. It is TIME FOR THE TRUTH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No wedding for Bristol Palin Aug 13 Dan 40
News Remembering the Great Alaska Earthquake of 1964 Aug 13 Curious 2
News Palin comes out swinging for Trump Aug 6 Storm in a Teacup 1
deadliest catch Aug 5 test 4
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Aug 2 singlesweet-brat 14
News A Historic Moment for Salmon Protection in Alaska (Feb '15) Jul 29 Corn 2
News Reality Check: Noah Brown goes a'courtin on 'Al... Jul '15 MrsEuwe 1
More from around the web