log truck driving jobs?
Ebule

Brescia, Italy

#43 Apr 1, 2008
Please connect to truck driving schools in Qatar.
preston udenby

Tillamook, OR

#44 Apr 2, 2008
i love trucks
travis leaman

Tillamook, OR

#45 Apr 2, 2008
truck driving is gay
PHILIP THANKACHAN

Manama, Bahrain

#47 May 3, 2008
DEAR SIR,
i have twenty years experience as heavy vehicle driver, got valid heavy driving licence,Kingdom of Bahrain.Trilingual :English,Arabic,Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu.
JOHN ANTHRIYAS

Bahrain

#48 May 3, 2008
Dear Sir,

Greetings.

I am happy to inform you that I have the experience as truck driver for 13 years. I have the following licenses.

Light & Heavy License -( Kingdom Of Bahrain)
Light & Heavy License -( Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia)
Light & Heavy License -(INDIA)
International Driving Permit-Light & Heavy (Kingdom Of Bahrain)

I am well experienced with driving to different countries like Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrain and in India.

I can drive any six wheelers and eight wheelers with the well versed knowledge of five six and eight gears. Moreover I have the Class 1 license from the Kingdom of Bahrain.

I am looking forward for a better career that will better satisfy me and the establishment where I shall perform to the almost satisfactory.

With regards,

John

Email:- [email protected]
Mobile:-+97336768060.+97339435 277
carl jr

Cambridge, MA

#49 May 14, 2008
I need experience. Please help! I hauled steel tubing (20,000 lbs.) for my current employer. The job required a class a cdl which my boss paid for. I took some personel time off and he had to hire someone else. The cdl my boss paid for din't have airbrakes. I went to a driving school and graduated and now have a cdl w/ airbrakes. Everyone wants recent experience and won't count the 6 months i already have. My driver report looks ok if you look at the previous 5 yrs only. I have one speeding ticket(personel car) in 2006 and a chemical test failure in 2007. My lisence was suspended but since ther was no conviction i got my lisence back . I am 40 yrs old and i have 25 yrs of good service to give a company if they are willing to give me a chance
jnewsom

United States

#52 Sep 28, 2008
husband and wife team. former log truck drivers, looking to get on the road. Need someone that will give us a chance, We are hard workers and are looking for a good future.
jnewsom

United States

#53 Sep 28, 2008
husband and wife team, log truck drivers. looking to get out on the highway. Very hard workers, Please give us a chance.contact:[email protected] ail.com
`
Carl Van der Merwe

South Africa

#54 Sep 30, 2008
Hi
I am 30 ,white old south african male driving HGV trucks in south africa,i got 5 years exspierence.
I am loking for truck driving jobs in
Canada,US,Ireland,England,or anywhere in Europe thanks
[email protected]
+27 54 3351119 house nr
+27760226323 sel nr
salifi safiwu

Accra, Ghana

#57 Jan 1, 2009
25 y espryis
salifi safiwu

Accra, Ghana

#59 Jan 1, 2009
in ghana
salifi safiwu

Accra, Ghana

#60 Jan 1, 2009
in ghana
salifi safiwu

Accra, Ghana

#61 Jan 1, 2009
in ghana
Ako Valentine Yungan

Yaoundé, Cameroon

#62 Jan 18, 2009
i am a truck driver in Cameroon i hava been driving for over 5yrs but i wish to drive in A6merica
Driver supply agency

Kathmandu, Nepal

#64 Jan 29, 2009
Namaste from MR.Tirtha Tamang From Nepal, We are a leading manpower agency in Nepal, We have 45 Fresh Nepali license Holder and 30 GCC License holder Driver With me , Please if you have demand /job with them contact me soon at given email addres.
Email:[email protected]
Jon Sanders

San Diego, CA

#65 Jan 29, 2009
I have +20 years experence in long haul trucking in the far east and south america, I can haul hazmat over the road as well.

please see my web sight.
Baaba Toureh

Ghana

#66 Feb 5, 2009
I am a Togolese Truck Driver with 20 years experience. I am actually looking for a job as truck driver in Asia. I speak fluently french and english. Please call me on +233 243228213.
Josh

San Diego, CA

#67 Feb 6, 2009
jnewsom wrote:
husband and wife team, log truck drivers. looking to get out on the highway. Very hard workers, Please give us a chance.contact:[email protected] ail.com
`
Try this

http://www.careersingear.com/jobdetails/jobid...

http://www.indeed.com/jobs...
Richard

Johannesburg, South Africa

#68 Feb 9, 2009
I am able to source competent experienced drivers for your company

e mail me: [email protected]
jamescastleberry

Oak Harbor, WA

#69 Feb 9, 2009
need a truckdriven job to alaska from seattle been driven 45 year snow does not brother me a

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News iStock Aug 15 yasmine zazi 1
News Interior chief says he and Alaska senator bond ... Aug 4 bottlecap 1
News Lisa Murkowski walked a tight rope in Alaska wh... Aug 1 JAD Trumpland 3
News Ryan Zinke: 'Laughable' to suggest he threatene... Jul 31 NotSoDivineMsM 3
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... (Feb '15) Jul '17 UcMePee 65
I want to move to alaska Jul '17 Rod 3
Judge Jerome Simandle is Corrupt Jul '17 hyperlinker 4
More from around the web